When you call, mention priority code 15WZ-7XL2

Rating and Reviews: QSC K8 Powered Speaker

Amp up with this 2-way QSC speaker. Designed with class-D technology, DSP processing and quality materials, it puts out powerful and precise sound.

"Awesome" submitted June 21, 2010

Musical Background: HObbyist
Sound: Unbelievable sound from a small package. Worried about bass? Forget it! It has tons with the DEEP feature. Simple to set up for a small gig but plenty of versatility with a mixer. Feature: The tilt feature is great so you can direct your sound a the audience. Ease of Use: Piece of cake to get great sound. Vocals are crisp. Quality: 6 year warrantee and when you pick it up you know it is solid unlike other brands. Value: It may be more than others but the sound and punch are incredible. Manufacturer Support: NO issues yet The Wow Factor: Sex appeal? Come on! It is a PA. Overall: I would replace it if it was stolen or damaged. I tried many out before pulling the trigger. It was a no brainer.

"if you can afford it, BUY IT!" submitted December 29, 2010

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Psychodelic Bluegrass
Sound: This is the best bang for the buck of any small powered speaker, I use it as a stage monitor(but have to improvise a stand to tilt it back, since this is not a wedge shape enclosure) crystal clear, small footprint, built like a tank, yet still lightweight....giant sound when needed.... Feature: 1000 friggin watts of QSC class D amp.....but it doubles as a small PA since it has the 2 matched amp channels....has the most versatile mixer setup of any brand on the market.....auto power off when not being used and as soon as you pick up an instrument it automatically powers up instantly Ease of Use: inputs/outputs accept XLR or 1/4 cables... infinately adjustable mixer and low profile knobs/controls so you dont have to worry about breaking them Quality: this is road worthy Pro Gear Value: blows away it closest competitor JBL EON Manufacturer Support: never hope to find out, but it has a 6 year warranty......unbelievable.... The Wow Factor: sleek design, nice 'adjustable' blue LED on front of speaker Overall: I plan on having this Forever.....

"Incredible Sound, Performance and Value!!!" submitted September 14, 2012

By A R in Islip, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Club/Mobile DJ (34yrs), Audiophile, Sound Installer/Engineer
Music Style: House, Salsa, R&B, Top40, Jazz, Rock, etc.
Sound: The K8s sound warm, clean, clear and detailed with non fatiguing mids and highs and excellent clean tight bass. The sound is studio quality. They sound much bigger than an 8 inch speaker. Feature: It has all the inputs and outputs you need for any application whether you're a DJ or Musician. Ease of Use: Very ease to use, just plug and play. Quality: The quality of the K8s is top notch, they are light and strong. Value: It is the best value out there considering what you get - great studio like sound, awesome power and headroom, great build quality. With their 6 year warranty you're investment is fully covered. The Wow Factor: The K8s look sleek and professional. Overall: I bought the K8 to provide coverage for larger venues and events. Also for use as monitors. They sound awesome and provide a great amount of power and headroom, plus they are light and don't take up alot of space. I can use them with the KSub or KW181 subs for smaller events and provide better sound, power and coverage than just using 2 15 inch cabinets.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best Sound" submitted February 15, 2013

By g g in Newport news, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Over a decade musical experience, playing professionally in the Gospel music scene
Music Style: Versitile
Overall: I have Own QSC products for over a decade from the HPR series, to the now famous K & Kw series.I now have own the K8 as monitor and have had it for a year now. This is the best speaker ever the sound it puts out will blow your socks off, to think all that sound from a 8 cabinet wow!!!this should be any engineers first choice. the sound is warm, smooth, clear, and precise. and small enough to take it where ever you go. Its funny as a musician when I go out to play somewhere, I watch as the sound guy or the DJ lug in all there equipment set it up and play it next to my K8 there mouth drops at the sound i can put out of this little thing without touching there stuff. this is a MUST HAVE

"QSC K8 2-Way Active Loudspeaker" submitted June 6, 2012

By Juan S in San Luis Obispo, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have done multiple DJ events for some time now.
Music Style: I like all the music styles, but hip-hop would be my favorite.
Overall: This speakers is top notch! I am a mobile DJ and this speaker helps give my dance floor a surround sound effect! I also use two of these speakers for my ceremonies. It's lightweight, small in size, and big in power! I would very much recommend this speaker to anyone. I also decided to buy a pair of QSC K10's to replace my Heavy and Fat JBL JRX 115's.

"Loving it." submitted March 10, 2011

Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Praise
Sound: Excellent sound. I play guitar and it is perfect for guitars, there is no need for subwoofer if you are playing guitars. I compared it to the Bose l1 Compact and in sound it is identical but in volume it blows the Bose miles away. I used it with a Line 6 HD 500 and it is exceptional. If you plug the guitar, I use a Epiphone Les Paul Ultra 2, directly into the speaker, it loses about 70% of the volume(Maybe it is just me), but once you plug it into the HD 500 even turning it to 1/4 volume is loud and CLEAR. Feature: I searched for a portable PA system that was small, guitar friendly, powerful, RCA capable for iPod, two channels and sounded louder than my L1 Compact. This speaker has it all and cannot complain one bit. I searched for Yamaha, JBL, etc, but they lacked all the features into a single system or the price. Ease of Use: Plug the power, turn the volume down, turn it on and that is it! Ultra easy. Quality: Haven't had any issues yet. Value: Haven't had any issues yet. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any issues yet. The Wow Factor: I have it and finally stopped looking for the next PA system. This is it.

"Amazing sound for such a teeny tiny enclosure" submitted June 5, 2014

By Lori D in Chester , NH
Musical Background: 25 years mobile and radio DJ
Music Style: no Christian!
Overall: Have used them 3 times so far, they are far and away the best sound I've heard in a tiny speaker. I am now a QSC convert. Have Mackies (the first series), Yamaha's, Peavey's even a pair of Bose... I'd trade them all for the QSC powered speakers of any size.

When you call, mention priority code 15WZ-7XL2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976