When you call, mention priority code 15TM-VHFL

Rating and Reviews: QSC K10 Powered Speaker

Power meets portability in this industry-favorite active loudspeaker. Utilizing smart DSP, the efficient QSC K10 delivers 1000 watts of room-filling sound.

"Anything else is a compromise!" submitted June 9, 2011

By a customer from dizmusic.com
Music Style: solo acoustic
Sound: I perform mostly as a solo, playing acoustic and electric guitars, as well as mandolin, banjo, dobro, lap steel and hand percussion. I also make live loops. As a looper and slide player it is imperative that I can hear myself clearly. The QSC K series speakers do exactly that for me ... clean clear crisp sound with a bottom end presence to vibrate the floor beneath me. I have played small venues with just one K8, adding a K8, K10, K12, or K sub for larger or outdoor venues or with my band as needed. I carry all my own gear myself, so the size and weight were also a factor. The K series from QSC is simply the perfect blend of clean, clear, crisp, powerful,small and light. Feature: NA Ease of Use: Easy to use right out of the box. Quality: High quality and seems durable...time will tell Value: Excellent product well worth the price Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: Basic black ,sleek stylish sexy cool blue light! Overall: Unless QSC outdoes themselves ...these are my speakers for a long long time

"QSC K10" submitted April 3, 2012

By Darrell M
Musical Background: Playing professionaly since 1986
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country.. anything that needs a guitar!
Overall: After using a K-sub + K12 combination as our mains, I decided to grab a K10 as my stage monitor, and also as a quick grab and go system for solo/duo gigs. I can only say that this was the best purchase I've made so far this year!The K10 is LOUD. It's also very clear. Enough power to cover pretty much anything I can throw at it. It's also lightweight.. very easy to get up on speaker stands. The versatility is second to none. The input/output section can cover any application.. and the DSP section is actually useful! All in all, I can't say enough good things about it. I haven't had to deal with the manufacturer, so I'm just guessing about their support... but I can only guess, due to the sheer awesomeness of their product, that it would be great, as well! I'll be buying another K10 this summer!

"Studio tone on stage" submitted September 18, 2013

By ROBINSON STRICKLAND in Blowing Rock, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 37 years, 20 professionally.
Music Style: Rock blues Christian
Sound: I would describe it as big open and tight. Never flabby or harsh. It sounds great in every environment I've played. It sounds good loud or quiet. Feature: Having a mixer onboard is perfect. I run Amplitube 3 on my Mac and monitor that on channel one. The rest of the band is on channel two. Ease of Use: It's very simple plug and play equipment. What you put into it will show and come back at you. I like my sound and wanted powerful accuracy. When it is on the floor in front of you, put the filter on "ext sub" as stated in the manual and the low end is perfect. Quality: It is so solid. Mine even got rained on and it has never given up even at extreme volumes. Yes, it is loud and proud! Value: It's price to performance to light weight ratio is exactly what I was hoping for and it delivered. Got it on the Zzounds payment plan and they made it possible. Get the best. This is it. Manufacturer Support: Never needed customer service. The Wow Factor: It looks and sounds top of the line. Overall: I use this as my onstage monitor and guitar and or keyboards amp. All my sounds come from my MacBook Pro through an Apogee Gio. I needed clean, crisp and thumping power that did not sag when playing with a loud band. I also needed portability. This one did it for me and I am very happy with my sound now after being dissapointed with other powered speakers. This is truly amazing.

"My Eleven Rack just smiled" submitted September 10, 2014

By Eric D in Sedalia, MO
Overall
Sound: The 'deep' switch is especially nice, as no guitarist I know wants to carry a sub around with them. Very tight response and wide field of sound They're definately a short throw speaker -- excellent on and off-axis sound dispersal. If you're going front of house I'd probably go with the 12" plus a sub for smaller clubs, but for guitar the K10 is absolutely sublime. The mids are perfect. and the bass response isn't muddy, even with the 'deep' switch on. I've been on the fence for many years on the tube amp vs. modeling issue, and today I put it all up for sale (except my 50W 5150 III -- I'm not completely insane!). If you've been looking for a full range flat response monitor / speaker for your modeling preamp -- buy this now. I will be adding a 2nd one at some point and selling off everything except my small studio monitors for recording. Handles everything from sparkling crystal Vox and Fender cleans to percussive funk thump; accurate bass sounds to in-your-face plexi all the way to ultra high gain Engl, Mesa, Bogners and more. Puts out exactly what you feed it, with no coloration whatsoever. Feature: The dual input design is great for practicing with any audio source you can throw at it. The no-yank-it-out power cord is a really nice touch. Light enough to pack around easily, but doesn't feel cheap like some other lightweight speakers I've tried. Ease of Use: Plug and play -- no screens or menus, just an intuitive I/O section. I will be adding a 2nd one at some point and selling off everything except my small studio monitors for recording. My guitar life just got a lot easier. Quality: Made like a tank -- There's a multitude of reasons you see QSC speakers at just about every major concert. And I'm pretty sure if I had to use it as a jack stand for my Jeep it would probably do that too. Value: I've tried several other brand FRFR speakers -- sure, you can get a pair for what just one of these costs, but trust me, you'll end up selling them for half of what you paid for them and putting it towards these. Buy the best and you'll only cry once. If you've been searching for a full range flat response monitor / speaker for your modeling preamp -- buy this now. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any support, so can't comment. The Wow Factor: Very clean, good looking cab. Other weaker and less appealing cabs will lower their heads in shame around this cab. I'd swear my 4x12 Marshall is flirting with it when I'm not looking. Seriously though, I was smiling immediately after plugging into this thing. Me happy. Overall: Wanted to review this specifically for Eleven Rack (or other modeling preamp) users. I've tried just about everything: other (Mackie, Behringer, Yamaha, Peavey) FRFR monitors / ss power amp to cab / tube power amp to cab / studio monitors / SS preamp in / bass cabs / guitar cabs / you name it. FINALLY I've found that sweet spot for my 11R. I'm sure Kemper / Line 6 / Boss users would get the same results I have -- The K10 is a winner. I'm only writing this review now because if I didn't take a break my eardrums were going to blow.

"Game Changer" submitted June 13, 2012

By Matt K in Blackstone, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer for 30 years. E drums for about a year.
Music Style: Rock, Dance, Jazz, Blues
Overall: As a drummer who plays a mix of Acoustic and Electric, you get pushed by the wayside when it comes to monitors and it is imperitive that you're able to hear your self and any loops you're playing along with. I bought the QSC K10 and I now have the best monitor/amp set up in the band. My keyboard player is selling his keyboard amp and getting a K10. I love this thing.

"WOW WOW WOW" submitted October 25, 2012

By Matt Krachunis in Auburn, WA
Musical Background: Church Music
Music Style: Worship and Hip hop
Overall: Only got one out of the box and hooked up my phone with a 3.5mm jack and this thing is AWESOME. Loud, clean and beautiful. We have 2 15 inch woofers and 2 18 inch subs in our sanctuary and honestly, this one QSC sounds better than all of that. Can't wait til we get both set up.

"QSC K10 Package" submitted September 15, 2014

By Jeff T in Hilliard, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, guitar synth, sound, bass, some drums, some keys. Been playing for over 20 years. I play semi-prof
Music Style: Rock, some hip hop
Overall: These speakers are awesome! Powerful too! I have a pair of EV ZLX 15P's, and they sound great, but the K10's sound even better and are more powerful. Love the size as well, as they are so easy to carry and transport. The bags that come with them make it that much easier. K10's are easy to set up and use. Pretty much just plug and play. I've know that QSC makes great speakers and finally got my hands on some. These K10's are great for monitors, mains and I also use it for my guitar synth.

""Big sounds come in small packages"" submitted June 12, 2014

By JoAnn H in Brady, TX
Musical Background: Group exercise instructor
Music Style: Latin, pop, rock, alternative
Overall: Small, compact, easy to carry. VERY loud, crisp, clear, beautiful sound. I use this to play music over an outdoor public swimming pool where I teach Aqua Zumba. I plug in my IPod, iPhone, or a potable CD player with an RCA jack. I can't believe how great the sound us for such a small unit. Sound carries over the pool at about half way up on the volume control. QCV sent me the padded carrying case FREE with a rebate offer. Customer service at zZsounds was helpful when I called w/ questions. They were curtious and knowledgable. My purchase was from the blemished items-small dent in the front cage that makes no difference in function whatsoever. Saved me a lot of $$. Came with warranty. Have used it one month and not one problem so far.

"QSC K 10's The Best" submitted July 5, 2013

By Victor Tarassov in Princeton , NJ
Musical Background: Pro Musician 35 years
Music Style: Flamenco, Jazz, Latin, Rock, New Age, Fusion, World
Overall: I have been using various speakers for our Flamenco Fusion band and we have tried other brands and set ups including the Bose systems and what we have landed with is the QSC K10's they can handle the full spectrum of sound from bass, synth, drums, backing tracks, and Flamenco Guitars and sound amazing. We use the PreSonus Studio Live 16.0.2 Mixer and we just sound great. The QSC K10's really made a huge difference in the way we sound and play. They sound clear, detailed no muddiness and the fans love the way we sound. The ease of the use is great too and can be used for a solo gig with a iPod hooked up to play backing tracks. Great speaker and for our use just the best we can play louder with out feedback and the clarity of tone is just something you have to experience to understand. Thanks QSC.

"Small but Packs a Punch!!" submitted February 23, 2014

By Jimmy Chavez in Federal Way, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Mobil DJ 30 yrs, Club DJ for 26 yrs.
Music Style: Everything from Glen Miller to Top 40, Country and dance music.
Sound: These speakers sound incredible. Matched with the K-Sub, the sound you get is clear, crisp and powerful. I'm very pleased with this purchase Feature: Have not had the time to monkey with everything and thus far, never needed to at my last event. Will look forward to other venues and adjusting the sound as needed. Ease of Use: Just follow the instructions and with a bit of fiddling around, you can set them up to your preferred sound. Quality: You get what you pay for and I really am happy that I've finally made the purchase Value: Great bang for your buck!! Manufacturer Support: Never had to use this as of yet for this purchase. I have used them before for my QSC amp and they took care of it without any questions. The Wow Factor: Amazing sound....just tested them using my laptop and it sounds like studio monitors in my house. Overall: These K-10 speakers are more than I expected. After reading reviews, I decided to purchase them. It seemed like a lot of money for something so small. I traded my SUV for a VW Passat. As a mobile wedding DJ and limited on space, I paired these with my K-Sub and they fit in my car with room to spare. I set them up in a huge venue and the system rocked. I set them at "0" gain, flipped to ext. sub setting and they rocked the house. I definitely recommend them for anybody looking to upgrade their sound system and short on space. Bottom line is that they perform. Best compliment: The staff from the venue I DJ'd at told me that they wondered if I knew what I was doing. According to them, they've had other DJ setups that had bigger and more speakers. Then he said that after it was all said and done, that I had the best sounding system they've heard. Kudos to the QSC family and set up that I now own.

"Best speaker ever" submitted June 20, 2012

By Edward M in Brownsville, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Full time cover band musician/bandleader/drummer/soundguy/DJ
Music Style: everything
Sound: COMPLETELY AWESOME! Feature: The onboard mixer/EQ features help overall set up. Ease of Use: easy!! Quality: Its so pretty that I hate to see it get scuffed up in the trailer!! I don't care how long it last because QSC has the 6 year warranty. Value: Yes! Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I saw a jazzy R/B band playing a gig outdoors on an entire KW Series PA system w/ QSC Monitors, and I am convinced I made the right choice starting with the K10. But w/ ZZounds making it so easy to pay as you play, I am eying my next big purchase of the entire KW series for my band!! Overall: First of all, I went from having Behringer powered monitors to the QSC K10, and talk about night and day. The Behringers got us thru 3 1/2 years of steady full time gigs, so I will never dog the company like others do. But it is like driving a basic, stock Toyota Corolla for years, and then stepping into a Cadillac. Our female singer always had issues hearing her voice with any definition. We even tried some in ears, but she hated them. So I did a lot of internet research between the JBL PRX Series, the new EV powered speakers, and the QSC. I was hung up on all of them, but after reading plenty of reviews, I decided on the QSC K10 because of its spread. Although, I did find some reviews stating that the 1000 watts is actually 600 watts because it is two 500 watt amps, with one of them is compressed down to 100 watts for the horn, I think it is plenty loud enough for what we use it for. And not only do we use it for the lead vocal monitor in our band, but we also use it for our acoustic duet project. And for that project, all we do is set the speaker up on a stand about 15' away from us at a slight angle so it covers both the audience and our stage area, and its spread and volume is plenty sufficient for both monitor and main application. The cleanest powered speaker I have ever heard.

"QSC K-10's hit the 'sweet spot'..." submitted April 22, 2014

By Tony L in Berkeley, CA
Musical Background: Professional keyboardist/producer for over 30 years
Music Style: R&B, rock, blues, jazz, country, etc.
Overall: The perfect combination of BIG full-range sound quality with surprisingly small size and weight...at a reasonable price point.

QSC K10 Powered Speaker Customer Review submitted May 22, 2011

Musical Background: dj, live gig
Music Style: pop classic
Sound: I use this piece of gear for mobile dj and live gigs, the first time I turn them on and listened to it, this sounded exactly like a studio monitor with a perfect balance in sound and clarity. For me, it just sounds better than my studio monitors and they are better than any high end hifi gear, also for domestic use. My bose system sounds like a cheap installation in comparison with the QSC and I don't compare about the volume, just the quality of sound. Forget about specs, just listen & enjoy !

When you call, mention priority code 15TM-VHFL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976