When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-Y7Z4

Rating and Reviews: QSC GX3 Power Amp

Get QSC quality on a real-world budget. The GX3 300-watt power amp has an onboard crossover to drive your sub, and GuardRail limiting to protect your PA.

"QSC GX3 Power Amplifier is a great deal" submitted April 8, 2015

By Randy D in Wellsville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer for 21 yrs, DJ for an occasional wedding, karaoke bar gigs, jam at home with friends
Music Style: rock ,blues, and some classic country
Sound: Sounds great....very tight mid bass..screaming mids and highs. Feature: I like the input and output options. Ease of Use: Pretty simple to hook up...plug in and play. Quality: Seems pretty well built to me. Value: Great value in my opinion. It's performance actually exceeded my expectations as far as the money I spent. Manufacturer Support: Worked great out of the box. The Wow Factor: The wow factor would be the fact that it gives you some quality sound for your hard earned $$$. Overall: I am on a limited budget ,just like some other folks. I had a Yamaha PA system that was stolen,that hurt really bad. Sooo..I have been attempting to build a new PA system on a budget,piece by piece. I came across a mint condition pair of Peavey SP 3G's for $250.00 ...that was a steal. I found a blemished Beringer mixer for $40.00. I saved some money and purchased some quality cables.Now it is amp shopping time..I knew that (from previous experience) QSC makes fine equipment. I knew I needed more power for the cabs I had purchased...but I figured that I would order this GX3 and would upgrade later. I needed some sound after this long wait. WOW!! I am impressed with this amp. I know my cabs can handle more power...way more..but this lil amp impressed me.I must tell you that I normally do not take the time to do reviews on products. I just had to with this purchase.

"Great Value for a great amp" submitted November 5, 2012

By Joey L in Irving, TX
Musical Background: Professional Guitarist/Singer, 30+yrs
Music Style: Blues, Rock
Overall: I've only had to use this amp a few times since purchasing but I can say that this is the best my PA has sounded in a long time, crisp, loud and clear... looking forward to a lot more gigging with it...

"QSC GX3. A workhorse for todays DJ's." submitted December 19, 2010

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: Dance Music, country, rock, and Techno.
Sound: Very good sound quality and exceptional power. This works great for my DJ applications. Feature: Numerous inputs and output options give flexibility. Needs more led lights to see how much power is being used. Ease of Use: Very easy to connect and has detailed markings on how to connect printed on back. Quality: This thing is built like a tank. But lighter than other amps I have used in the past. Value: Definitely worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Have not had any issues with this product yet. The Wow Factor: I would rather see it in black but it is still appealing to the eye. Overall: I would recommend this amp to anyone.

"Great deal, great amp!" submitted March 23, 2014

By Troy T in Orange, VA
Overall
Musical Background: None. Used for church sound system.
Overall: I read a lot about this amp before purchasing it, and it received very high praise. i wish i had spent the money for a quality amp like this instead of a Pyle PTA 1000 that I thought was a good deal--it wasn't. After a year the Pyle amp blew out one of the channels--of course it was out of warranty. This is easy to use, and is quality merchandise!

"QSC GX3 ROCKS the MESS (Most Excellent Seattle Studio)" submitted August 15, 2009

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Sound: Fantastic reproduction, low noise. Replaced a real workhorse amp and if I had realized the sound difference I would have replaced it sooner Feature: lots of input and output selections, nice! And the fan makes very LITTLE noise, dont know what others are talking about. This is in a small studio, fans are bad, this amp is no problem!!! Ease of Use: plugged it in, rocked out Quality: Seems built like a tank, will let you know later with more time on it Value: oh ya, very happy with choice Overall: I am good with this amp till it dies or I do.

"Great Amp!" submitted December 28, 2010

Music Style: All
Sound: This is a great amp! I am using it in a youth room at church. Two main speakers are hooked up to it and it works great. Barely have it turned up and it fills the room with sound. I would agree with others about the humming sound. In our case this doesn't matter, but in a home theater situation I could see how it could be an issue. It's a great product! Ease of Use: Super easy to set up and use. Quality: Made very well! Very solid. Value: Very good bang for your buck! Overall: This is a great amp! I am using it in a youth room at church. Two main speakers are hooked up to it and it works great. Barely have it turned up and it fills the room with sound. I would agree with others about the humming sound. In our case this doesn't matter, but in a home theater situation I could see how it could be an issue. It's a great product!

QSC GX3 Power Amp Customer Review submitted June 10, 2009

Overall
Sound: I bought a GX3 to power some high end home speakers with horrendously low sensitivity. I have owned several audiophile amps and like the fact that $300 can buy so much clean power. Feature: The biggest problem with this amp for everyone else is going to be the silly left to right air flow. For me it is that the fan in the GX3 is really unacceptably loud for home use. According to QSC tech support, the fan is temperature controlled, but it idles like an outboard motor. A decent PWM fan could have covered the range of cfm necessary at different drive levels. In retrospect, I regret this purchase. Quality: Built like a tank

"qsc,gx3" submitted July 26, 2015

Overall: I love my gx3. It's light weight and got a clean signal

"Buy it, it's worth it." submitted December 27, 2008

Music Style: Everything!
Sound: I owned a Samson, and the sound was pretty good, but this is by far much much better! Feature: Well I di like how they used speakons. Ease of Use: It's an amp. Quality: Heavy and made out of steal. Pretty normal. Value: Great price for the amount of power this thing is pumping out. Manufacturer Support: Don't need it, though I do like how they include a 6 year warranty. Overall: Just buy it.

"If you are a pro, you already know. QSC ROCKS!" submitted June 15, 2008

Overall
Sound: Ruler flat response. Great dynamic range. Boatloads of juice. We've used it for critical monitoring where its clear coherent uncolored fidelity shines. I've used it for bass guitar and keyboard where the high-power and wide frequency range shows its muscle. Feature: Pro ins and outs work for any application. Very lightweight considering the amount of current this thing delivers! Front and Back rack-mounts for stability and reliable mounting. Precision detents aid accurate adjustment. Forced air cooling is a trifle loud for studio use. Ease of Use: Plug it in. Hook it up. Turn it on. Quality: Its QSC. You've heard about QSC, right? We have NEVER had anything by QSC fail... in 30 years; Even under extreme conditions, ...Not even once. Value: Three bills buys this world-class audio master. That's cheap for QSC quality. Manufacturer Support: I have never had to call for repair, but I have called for technical advice. The staff was responsive and knowledgeable. The Wow Factor: Looks good. Sounds great. It's all pro and good to go. Overall: After hearing this amp with several systems, I decided to mount it in a small portable rack back with a power-supply. I use it for everything: keyboard, PA, guitar rig, bass rig. It works for every live-gig I get. I change speakers, loads, inputs, ohmage, ...everything. The QSC GX3 keeps pumpin 'n' thumpin, loud and clear.
30 of 31 people (96.77%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-Y7Z4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976