When you call, mention priority code 20X-W41S

Rating and Reviews: Planet Waves NS Capo

Made from ultra-light aerospace grade aluminum, this capo allows you to quickly and accurately position it on the guitar's neck without adding any extra weight.

"Dripping Wet" submitted October 31, 2007

By a customer from swbell.net
Overall
Musical Background: "Active Musician"
Music Style: What ever my fingers do, I follow.
Ease of Use: This capo is great. I use it on my acoustic guitars with out any buzz what so ever. Each of my axes have different neck styles and the capo works great on each one. Very lite and never in the way. For the money you can't go wrong. If you want a capo that really works, this is the one to get. Quality: The capo is made very well. I don't really care what a product looks like, as long as it works. But this capo is great looking and the ease of use is awesome. The worst aspect of this capo is that everyone who sees it, wants it, without even trying it out. Value: I feel that for the money, this is as good as it gets. Even if it would cost more, I would purchase it all over again. Manufacturer Support: Why? Planet wave/D'Aardariio. Great firms. The Wow Factor: Dripping wet! Overall: The product is the best. It works. No frills, just great useage. If I lose it or it gets stolen (hope never), I would get another one ASAP

"Simple and effective tool." submitted November 16, 2008

By a customer from bresnan.net
Overall
Music Style: singer/songwriter acoustic fingerpickin'
Sound: string tension is easily adjustable, you can put just enough tension to capo but not distort/detune the guitar. Feature: Very simple design, aluminum construction. Should be bulletproof until I lose it... Ease of Use: I bought two of these, and was going to modify one into a partial capo. I really need a couple more! Quality: I can't imagine this capo failing any time soon. The only reason I docked it a star is I can't 'park' it on the headstock easily, as you can with many capos. So I usually jamb it in a pocket; it comes through the wash ok. Value: Absolutely. good value for a sturdy, functional product. Manufacturer Support: No opinion, as I have had no problems. The Wow Factor: Nice lines. I own both a black and silver one, the silver color is easier to find so the black one stays home while the silver one travels with me. Both look great in use. Overall: I was shown this capo by Gerald Sheppard, a guitar maker in Tennessee. He had a modified one to a partial capo, which was pretty cool. I was impressed by the fact that the capo doesn't screw up the intonation, which is really annoying. Also, the open end doesn't interfere with fretting as much as some other designs. It is simple and effective. Needs a little GPS on it, tho, little boogers hide out worse than car keys.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-W41S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976