When you call, mention priority code 14PQ-Y9DB

Rating and Reviews: Paiste PST 5 Effects Pack

Includes 10 in. splash and 18 in. China.

Overall

"Good value for drummers with a wide genre interest." submitted February 29, 2008

Overall
Sound: Excellent sound for both, especially for drummers who play various diff. genres. Feature: Good value already - extra accessories and it would have been a steal. Ease of Use: Very flexible sounds - can be adapted to diff. genres easily. Quality: Wouldn't say quality is as good as Zildjian, but still quite good for value. Value: Excellent value.

Paiste PST 5 Effects Pack Customer Review submitted February 28, 2006

Overall
Sound: Considering how cheap they are they sound excellent, much better than Sabain B8s Feature: nice Ease of Use: Sound superb Quality: Good make, they hold their own Value: Id buy them! Manufacturer Support: Paiste support are the best. Love em, easy to talk to, friendly and efficent.

Paiste PST 5 Effects Pack Customer Review submitted June 7, 2010

Overall
Sound: The straight-braced D-28 is less boomy than the HD-28 versions with their scalloped braces (the HD-28V is also forward-shifted). You still get a great bass sound typical of a Martin dreadnought and it's clearer, which suits me because I don't play in a band. Some people lament the sound of modern Martins. I played about four different D-28s in the same shop. My one really chimes, though none of them sounded 'bad'. Wood is organic, and these days Martin kiln-dries its wood. In the old days it dried naturally. As years go by, that wood will continue to dry and the sound will open up. But try a bunch for one that sounds great to you now - it'll be out there! Feature: It's a D-28. Check the specs - if you want fancy abalone or a bound fingerboard then there are other models out there for you (D-35 and D-42). This was exactly what I wanted. Having said that, the herringbone trim on the HD-28 looks very good but it doesn't have the straight bracing. The guitar comes with a thermoplastic case that's fine for the job. The newer D-28s have a two-way truss rod that will require a longer truss rod tool (not included). Also, the end pin will stick out because Martin no longer reams the hole. I sanded the pin rather than ream the hole but you'd have to say this is an unfinished job from Martin. I don't use a strap so it's not a big deal for me, but a little disappointing. Ease of Use: This was well set up right from the shop. The only thing I did was lower the nut slots a fraction to make the action at the first fret suit me better. But I did this because I have nut files and I like tinkering with the guitar. It wasn't something I HAD to do. It's got medium strings on it to drive the top so don't expect it to play like an electric or a small-bodied guitar with light gauge strings on it. Quality: I love this. Many tops now have bearclaw, which is seen as OK these days (it has no effect on the sound, it's just a visual thing). Mine has no bearclaw, which I prefer, and no wings on the headstock. My top has beautiful silking all over and is perfectly quartersawn - there is no difference in shade between the two bookmatched pieces of sitka spruce). A beautiful piece of work from Martin. Value: It seems expensive to buy, but the longer you keep it/enjoy it the cheaper it gets. I'll keep this for life. How much will my D-28 cost me to own every day? Almost nothing, assuming I live more than a few years! If you plan on selling it, think about buying used - you'll lose less money. Many of the processes in making a D-28 are still done by hand. You're still getting that for your money. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to deal with them, but the Martin customer service reputation is second to none. I've read lots of first-hand accounts testifying to this on the forums. The Wow Factor: OK, let's get this in proportion first - it's a guitar. Having said that, the Martin guitar company invented the dreadnought guitar. If you find one that has the sound that speaks to you, it's hard to ignore that history. Overall: This D-28 is with me for life. Then it'll move down the family line. I feel good that someone somewhere will be saying, "This was my grandad's/great grandad's guitar." The thing with this guitar is that it won't 'wear out' as such. A good luthier/repair person will keep it going forever.

When you call, mention priority code 14PQ-Y9DB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976