When you call, mention priority code 208-6D3V

Rating and Reviews: PreSonus Studio 192 USB

With 8 recallable XMAX preamps, 26x32 I/O, Fat Channel processing, monitor control and more, this USB 3.0 192 kHz interface is your front end for Studio One.

"Studio Live 192" submitted March 1, 2016

By Tom H in Rockledge, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years, Professional Bass player, guitar, drums.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Reggae, Blues and just about everything else.
Overall: Great converters! Hard to beat for the money. The unit has so much capability if you're using with Studio One, it sounds awesome. I compared it against my other DAW and interface and I was very pleased at the difference. It's definitely audible in my opinion. If you're using it with Windows 7 and you're on a USB 3.0 PCIe card, I had problems with one of the cards I bought. Switched to a card with Renesas drivers and all was well. I am told the TI drivers work fine as well.

"Studio 192" submitted April 29, 2017

By Alton Davis in Baton Rouge , LA
Musical Background: Home Studio
Music Style: Hip Hop Rap R&B
Overall: I haven't keeping tabs on the 192 for more than a year. My focusrite scarlette broke i had send back to focusrite for repairs 5 weeks was too long too wait. So i Got the 192 and i couldnt be happier it's perfect every runs smooth no glitches no errors im using a customed built pc i installed the drivers everything runs flawlessly!! i coudnt be happier!

"Studio 192" submitted May 4, 2017

By Alton D in Baton Rouge, LA
Music Style: Musician
Overall: I have been keeping tabs on the 192 for more than a year. My focusrite scarlette broke i had sent back to focusrite for repairs 5 weeks was too long too wait. So i Got the 192 and i couldnt be happier it's perfect every runs smooth no glitches no errors im using a customed built pc i installed the drivers everything runs flawlessly!! i coudnt be happier! the sound quality is incredible the preamps are remote controlled and it comes with studio one artist incredible product!!

"OUTSTANDING" submitted February 26, 2017

By ROBERT HOOKS in GREENSBORO, NC
Musical Background: PLAYED DRUMS FOR OVER 20YRS
Music Style: JAZZ, BLUES, HIP-HOP, GOSPEL, FUNK, SOUL, LATIN, AFRO-CUBAN, ROCK, COUNTRY,
Overall: This product is everything I hoped it would be. Well worth the money. I get great quality recordings from the pre amps it has and its a breeze to use. i use it with cubase 8.5 and it is awesome.

"no good " submitted November 9, 2016

By Jose medina in chicago, IL
Musical Background: musician
Music Style: rock pop, heavy metal, country and blues
Overall: I bought this interface thinking the I'm getting the best for the price ..I will never buy this think again and I will never refer this to any of my friends this think is chip and is made in china I used it around 3 time and right know presonus is fixing this garbage . I had to pay 25 dollars for shipping and I'm sure this thing is not going to work .. esta es una por quería de interface no la recomiendo a Nadie es muy cara y no tiene un uso practico se descompuso después de tres sesiones de 2horas cada una la verdad no la comprenden ahorita me la esta arreglando y tengo que pagar $25 para el envío de vuelta y mas el en vido de ida no mamen esa aporqueria no sirve estoy muy decepcionado de esta marca PRESONUS

When you call, mention priority code 208-6D3V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976