When you call, mention priority code 14JS-FC45

Rating and Reviews: PreSonus SL 16.4.2AI 16

Who needs outboard gear? With two Fat Channel FX processors on all 16 inputs and 4 buses, this console has you covered. Plus, it's got 32x18 FireWire I/O.

"PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2AI 16-Channel" submitted June 9, 2014

By davis stilllson in chapel hill, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I have been an audio engineer for over 30 years and a TV producer/director for 35 years plus.
Music Style: I have recorded everything from hard rock to classical music and voice overs for TV spots
Overall: The board is nicely laid out and very much intuitive to use. Solid construction and very attractive design. I am delighted with this purchase. The software will let you record using the board and all its fat channel settings, 16 tracks of audio to your computer interface at one time.. Then once you have that recorded you can add additional tracks to your project and just use a couple channels of the board for a stereo mix of the recorded tracks, effectively allowing you to have 24 or more mix tracks in the software mixer that sum to only two channels on your boards inputs faders..

"Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2.AI" submitted January 21, 2014

By Gregg Robert Carlson in Wilmington, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Concert/Studio/Session Musician (over 3.5 Decades!) Keyboards, Harmonica, Sax, Drums, Bass, Guitars, Vocals, ect... Studio Owner
Music Style: Rockin, Funky, Soulful, Bluesy, Feel Music....
Overall: I originally bought the StudioLive 16.4.2 to use as my main Keyboard Mixing Console. Being a longtime owner of a pair of Mackie 24 Channel/8 bus Mixers as well as a Tascam M2516 that matched up to a pair of the original Tascam DA-88s. The beginning of the Digital Realm! Over the years I've consistently updated my gear while keeping several of the original Keyboards, my Drawmer DL 241, & still have one of the 1st Yamaha SPX990 FX Units.... I've been investing in several pieces of Presonus Gear over the last years from the Central Station, Eureka w/192 card. Presonus is constant in their efforts to build some of the finest gear available today... The StudioLive 16.4.2 with the, "Fat Channel" and the along with the FX, & the well thought out layout, it quickly became a staple in my Studio & Live Concert Setups.... A week ago through, I had the opportunity to buy the StudioLive 16.4.2 AI which is a super addition that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any of the fine players I've come to know over the years. The integration of their Software, "Studio One" which they add to nearly all of their orders where you're purchasing even their entry level Audio Interface.... Also they include their Software, "Capture", & to top it off, you're able to integrate up to 10 iPhones, iPads, or the iPod to be used as each Musicians, personal Mixers as well as the ability to save, & load scenes, Aux Mixes, Buss Mixes, ect... For the new, upcoming Musicians, it's a great investment as both of the Mixers I bought also have very decent Audio Interfaces built in which though I've tried them both, I'm still very happy with my Fireface 800s, Fireface UCX, ect....I have a larger Studio Environment which demands quite a large diversity of Equipment.... As I also updated my Keyboard setup with a Korg Kronos 88, A Yamaha Motif XF7, I still use a Hammond B3 with a pair of Leslies. but officially I'm about to sell almost 20 vintage Keyboards, Mixers, along with a large amount of Sound Reinforcement....with all my Crown amps..Then I'll turn around & get a pair of the Presonus StudioLive 32.4.2 AIs!!! The shows I do the Promoter always supplies the Sound System/Lights, ect, I love the new Presonus Boards enough to use them in my Studio fulltime,,,,,, For what it's worth to ya'll.....And I PROMISE you that I'll be buying an ADL 600 or 2!

"Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2AI" submitted March 31, 2014

By Gregory Scott Verret in Arlington, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I've played for 30+ years. I own and play guitar , bass, drums, keys and vocals.
Music Style: Dance / funk. 70's thru this minute!
Overall: I am a first time ZZounds customer. My experience was mostly good. The pay as you play feature is great. The Presonus board is great as well. Once I gain a working knowledge of it it'll be even better. My only complaint - and it isn't a small one- is the price matching guarantee proved to be anything but. I had an authorized dealer quote me a substantially lower price. I submitted it to ZZounds for a price match. They claimed that they could not verify the authorization of the other dealer to sell Presonus and on those grounds denied the match. If it weren't for the pay as you play option I would have bought it elsewhere.

When you call, mention priority code 14JS-FC45. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976