When you call, mention priority code 174S-ZLGY

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: PreSonus Eris E4.5

The PreSonus powered monitors deliver impressive performance for the price. On the back panel, you'll even find EQ adjustments for tuning them to your room.

"Great buy" submitted June 6, 2014

By David H in Baton Rouge, LA
Overall
Overall: I have had these for a couple of months. I am impressed with the precision of the presentation. Great for my use as a video editor. Very easy to mix with.

"Awesome Studio Monitors!" submitted January 25, 2014

By Julian Leal in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Professional Musician/Indie Recording Artist
Music Style: Pop-Rock/EDM/Electro-Pop
Overall: Okay I've setup my Presonus Eris 4.5 Studio Monitors and have ran them for a couple of days and I just have to say AWESOME! These speakers have more than the power I need, are state of the art, AND I can hear all the low end I need CLEARLY and with plenty of headroom/power/volume. Affordable and perfect for my home studio setup, the perfect match for my Audiobox and Studio 1 Professional!

"Awesome Sound Quality!" submitted November 3, 2014

By Michael Morrison in Waterville, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar and singing for 25 years. Also dabble with drums.
Music Style: Country, Folk, Americana
Overall: First of all, Zzounds got them to me super fast...as usual. I have only ever had smaller, desktop type speakers, so I can't compare these to any other studio monitors. However, I can say that I have a very good ear after making music for over 25 years, and I was shocked at how loud and clear these speakers are for a small package. Don't let the size fool you... I plugged them into my laptop, and I couldn't believe it when I turned them all the way up to 10 with no sound distortion. They sounded ridiculous! I am in love with them. They give me far more than what I need for my little bedroom studio. Being able to adjust mid and bass/treble on them is extremely helpful, as well as the 1/8" plug in on the front of the speaker. I'm no fancy wordsmith so I will just simply say that these sound fantastic and are well worth the money. I would absolutely buy more PreSonus products after this!! (I haven't had to use manufacturer support. This is the reason for the low rating. I can't give it a great rating not having used it. I'm sure they're great though.)

When you call, mention priority code 174S-ZLGY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976