When you call, mention priority code 206-HMFN

Rating and Reviews: Pioneer PLX-1000

Scratch with confidence on this high-torque direct-drive turntable! With its familiar, classic layout, the PLX-1000 feels like the DJ industry standard.

"THE NEW 1200 BUT BETTER" submitted September 12, 2014

By DJ CORE M in LOS ANGELES, CA
Musical Background: PRO DJ
Music Style: HIP HOP,REGGAE,EDM,TOP 40
Overall: PERFORMS JUST LIKE A 1210 BUT WITH BETTER TORQUE,REMOVABLE RCA's,WIDER PITCH RANGE AND THE WOW/COOL FACTOR + THE SOUND QUALITY FROM REAL VYNL PLAYBACK WITH MY SHURE WHITELABEL CARTS IS BEYOND AMAZING...I GUESS THIS IS DUE TO EXTERNAL GROUNDING AND GREAT BUILD QUALITY.LET'S NOT FORGET PARTS AVAILABILITY FOR 1200's...TECHS ARE GREAT BUT FINDING PARTS FOR A DISCONTINUED PRODUCT IS A NIGHTMARE AND VERY COSTLY...THIS IS THE NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR SURE...GONNA BUY A SECOND ONE,VERY VERY STABLE IN THE CLUB TOO DUE TO THE INTERNAL INSULATION,SAY GOODBYE TO VIBRATION FEARS :-)THANKS PIONEER
22 of 23 people (95.65%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Pioneer PLX Turntable Is Great!" submitted March 29, 2015

By Derrick Tucker in New Orleans, LA
Musical Background: I am a club deejay I've been deejayin since the age of 8
Music Style: Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Soul
Overall: I love my new Pioneer turntable! It is very stylish, very strong, and the sound is out of this world! This is one of the best turntables I've touched.

"The 1200 Reborn!!!" submitted October 8, 2014

By Conrad C in DMV, MD
Musical Background: Pro Dj for over 27 years
Music Style: Hip Hop, RnB, Baltimore / Jersey / Philly Club music, Reggae, EDM, Top 40
Overall: I've researched for turntables for over a year, and FINALLY something that steps in place of the legendary 1200, only BETTER. With a wider pitch range, more torque, sexy looking finish, and heavy damping inside and out. Plus easily replacable parts and cables (power, ground, RCA). The recessed cable placement makes it ideal to handle for transport. Its a good thing I waited. I got what I wanted!!!
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Pioneer PLX-1000 DJ Turntable" submitted October 20, 2016

By DENNIS B in ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Fromer Radio DJ who loves very good equipment, 30 yrs of DJ exprience under my belt
Music Style: Classic Top 40, Old Skool & R&B and DISCO 70's thur the 2000's
Overall: I was surprised after I hooked these turntables up to my Pioneer DJM-2000nexus mixer, I thought for a moment that I was back in time about 25 yrs. ago when I 1st got a pair of Technics SL 1200's, the touch, feel and overall looks sound quality is there right outta the box. I paired both of them with the Shure M44-7's the sound was BRIGHT, FULL,RICH for a scratch/battle needle and cart. I was surprised again when I compared them to my Stanton 680.v3's & Groovemaster G3's. zZounds has done it again with FAST shipping right to my door, I've purchased many Items before, and will always trust zZounds, they have never let me down......

When you call, mention priority code 206-HMFN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976