When you call, mention priority code 16XY-KVPJ

Rating and Reviews: Pioneer DDJ-SX Controller

Mix 4 channels, scratch precisely on oversized jog wheels, and trigger samples with 16 pads on the Pioneer DDJ-SX controller and included Serato DJ software.

"pioneer ddj-sx controller for serato" submitted October 13, 2013

By Gilberto Jimenez in Springfield, MA
Musical Background: not a musician. beeb a mobile and club dj for 37 years
Music Style: Latin, R&B, Hip-Hop, ?Free style, Rock and Country
Overall: great piece of equipment. like any other equipment, you to learn theway, short cuts and tricks, but overall, best controller i experienced thus far

"THANK YOU ZZOUNDS" submitted January 30, 2014

By Oscar G in Lakewood, NJ
Musical Background: I have been a Mobile DJ for 2 years
Music Style: Christian hip hop, regaae, reggaeton, salsa, merengue
Overall: Best product for mobile DJ's to use for an event! I ordered this product late sunday night and recieved it as early as Tuesday that WEEK without the rush delivery charge! I chose the payment plan with NO INTEREST, and without it I was not going to be able to purchase this item in full! Thank you ZZOUNDS. I turned this item on right away... and it just blew me AWAY!!! A MUST have pruduct!!! why are you still reading!!! GO and PURCHASE IT NOW!!!

"Top notch quality controller...best I've had to date!!" submitted May 28, 2014

By Kevin Kirkpatrick in Silver Spring, MD
Musical Background: Controllerist
Music Style: Electronic, house, chillout, deep house, reggae, hip-hop
Overall: Amazing controller...and I have had 5 different ones including 4trak and VCI-400. This is my first Pioneer purchase and must say that I am extremely impressed with the professional look and quality from them. Jog wheels and overall controller size are the perfect size which make it user-friendly to mix on. Very impressed with Pioneer DJ products, just speaks professional quality overall.

"SX Will Take Your Sets To The Next Level" submitted January 31, 2014

By DJ Maverick in Oklahoma, OK
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Everything (Open format DJ)
Overall: The Pioneer DDJ-SX gives you so much in a portable package. You are only limited by your own creativity. The mixer section feels like a Pioneer DJM mixer and the players feel like CDJs. The sample pads have a great response as well. Pioneer quality, portable, and a great price!

"You get what you pay for." submitted July 21, 2014

By TODD THOMPSON in TUSTIN, CA
Overall
Musical Background: WEDDING DJ, PARTY DJ, WANNA-BE house dj.
Music Style: house only. sorry. the rest of you suck. (jk)
Overall: Board hits the mark on all sides. Lets be honest. you buy this thing because you don't want to practice on a $7k cdj system that you will never play live on bcs where you go, the club alr has cdjs live and ready. I got this so I could practice in an element so close to club cdjs that I would be ready to roll as an opener at a party or club with confidence. Sound qual and accuracy is uncanny. It is so good, I have to re-program my touch as I am not used to such razor-accuracy. I also can't believe how good the mixer is- clean. I could use more effects, but packs are cheap and avail online. The only prob i have so far is that i have had split second freezes in serato dj with this out of nowhere. I assume this is optimization and I still need to do it.

"Great Piece of Equipment" submitted April 14, 2014

By Robenson Marcelin in Lynn, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music since 2005.. And DJ'ing since 2011.. I play the Piano and Drums and some Brass
Music Style: Kompa, Zouk, Kizomba, Reggae, Hip Hop and R&B, Latin, House/Dance/EDM
Overall: I got this on a great deal from zzounds.com.. + the 8 Payment plan and free shipping.. Shipping was the fastest ever.. I ordered on a Tuesday @ approximately 2:30PM and next day Wednesday @ about noon I got the notification that my package was delivered.. The only complaint is that the carrier left the box by the street not behind my apartment door.. I was very lucky this thing didnt get stolen.. Other than that I am very happy with the DDJ SX.. I feel like a pro now.. Thanks to zzounds.com. I've been ordering gears from zzounds.com since 2010 and they have not fail me.. I just purchased that Audio Technica M50x hopefully it arrives as quick as the DDJ -SX lol..

"DDJ-SX" submitted March 9, 2014

By Jay D in hillside, IL
Musical Background: Djing 10 years Drummer 20 years
Music Style: Hip hop R&B .....all types
Overall: Love it , looks great ,Overall great unit

"great product" submitted October 7, 2013

By mike w in palm bay, FL
Overall
Overall: Great product all around. Im used to using Virtual dj so there was a small learning curve but overall satisfied. Easy to use and you will never run out of functionality with this device.

"Ddj-sx and zzounds help make my dj dreams easier" submitted March 30, 2014

By Mario J in Arlington, TN
Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: Electronic , house, trance, d/m, dance
Overall: First off let me say that this company is fast and effienct. The payment plan is so easy to do and affordable to the point that I don't even feel like the ammount for he product is a factor. Their info in the payments and reminders are very well put together and very helpful. As far as the product, its my first pioneer controller and it's the best I have had and should have been a pioneer dj before now. This thing is very high quality and feel as though it will last for ages.

"Z Zounds is all that!!!!!!" submitted July 5, 2014

By a customer from gmail.com in Tucson, AZ
Overall
Overall: I wish I knew about their site a lot sooner. I will order all my DJ equipment from them only. Easy to order, fast delivery for no charge, and more importantly their payment plans works with my budget.

"pioneer ddjsx along with case" submitted July 21, 2014

By Joe Dopwell in brooklyn, NY
Music Style: Various . Hiphop r&b soca reggae
Overall: I find the service phenomenal, customer service and the online process very painless & flawless. I would definitely purchase from Zz again its a must!!! Equipment review new inside a box readyvto seup and use only issue is the case the ddjsx I find the gator case to be a bit bulky and hard to transport. I would of prefer a lighter case thae case weighs more than the unit. But I do like the features like the laptop mount "looks good" Overall I am very satisfied

"Pioneer DDJ-SX Controller for Serato" submitted July 2, 2014

Overall
Overall: Best bang for the buck! Jog wheel is a perfect size. Great built-in effects. Easy to set-up and play. Super compact and easy to carry. Perfect product for mobile DJing.

"best controller so far" submitted May 1, 2014

By Dj J Kris in Bronx, NY
Musical Background: professional dj/music producer
Music Style: all types of music
Overall: I've been in the dj business for over 20 years. I went from my trusty 1200's...to dns-3700's to the pioneer ddjsx. It makes it easy to transition from cds or turntables. its one unit, lightweight and easy to transport. I've been trying to simplify my gear so I dont have to carry around heavy stuff and I gotta say this gear fits right in my trunk. I like the controls although the strip above the jog wheel can be a problem if you accidently touch it trying to adjust your fx knobs. it would be nice to see a usb port just in case something goes wrong with serato

"Love this controller!" submitted February 27, 2014

By Emmanuel A in St Charles, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Been Djing for 10 years now! I play acoustic guitar and piano. I DJ professionally and jam at home. lol
Music Style: Old Skool R&B, House music, EDM, Hiphop, Christian
Overall: Overall this product this amazing! I can't wait to see the upgraded version DDJ SZ this March! Awesome controller definitely get one if you love pioneer products!

"Awesome" submitted July 17, 2014

By Brian F in Aiea, HI
Overall
Overall: I love my DDJ-SX and Flight Case. They are both awesome. But the reason i went with zzounds is their flexible payment plans. They are the best.

"DDJ-SX" submitted January 29, 2014

By Dylan T in Erie, PA
Musical Background: Professional Mobile DJ
Music Style: EDM
Overall: Very solid and heavy, which is a good thing for a mobile DJ. Everything functions as it says with Serato and Traktor. I use Serato Video for music videos then Traktor for just MP3s. Works flawlessly with both. Larger than 4trak and NS6, which came to my suprise. Jog wheels work well, the display in the middle seems to have some functions there that are not enabled on this controller and are reserved for the newly released DDJ-SZ

"Wow pioneer ddjsx" submitted December 30, 2013

By TP K
Musical Background: DJ 25 years
Music Style: All
Overall: The DDJ SX is absolutely amazing. I had no idea what I was missing.

"Pioneer DDJ-SX" submitted June 30, 2014

By Adam Beil in Sharpsburg , GA
Overall
Musical Background: Been Djing for 3 years. Bars, clubs, private events.
Music Style: Hip hop, dance, country, country rock, rock, r &b, Hick hop.
Overall: Great piece of equipment. Solid and light. Easy to use with Serato DJ. Only draw back to Serato DJ is there is no auto mix which I like to use for weddings and other events like that.

"Pioneer DDJSX" submitted March 27, 2014

By arnold t in OCEANSIDE, CA
Music Style: Hip-Hop, trap,good music
Overall: Wow this piece of equipment is great! does everything and even more honestly would definitely recommend this product !

"The Best Controller" submitted December 13, 2013

By Frank V in Fresno, CA
Music Style: Top 40, Dance, Hip Hop, Old School
Overall: I am an old school traditional type of DJ, using a controller was out of the question for me until I played around with this controller. I had tried other controllers and all seemed like toys until I used this controller, really does feel like pro gear. So much that I went ahead and bought one on Zzounds using their great payment plan.

When you call, mention priority code 16XY-KVPJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976