When you call, mention priority code 16HB-WD2N

Rating and Reviews: Pioneer DDJ-ERGO Control

Mix with your eyes and ears. The Pioneer DDJ-ERGO's jog wheels and buttons react to pitch and tempo information, illuminating and giving you visual cues.

"GREAT PRODUCT" submitted August 27, 2012

By CHANTAE W in WOODBRIDGE, VA
Musical Background: 15+YRS
Music Style: HIP-HOP,R&B,REGGAE,GO-GO,DISCO,GOSPEL
Overall: I'M LOVE MY DDJ ERGO IT'S FUN AND I LOVE THE ILLUMINATION WHEN ALL THE LIGHTS ARE ON IT LOOKS REALLY AWESOME AT PARTIES ETC

"DDJ-ERGO V BUTIL WITH VIRTUAL DJ IN MIND...MADE FOR SERATO DJ INTRO!" submitted December 19, 2011

Musical Background: 31 1/2 years
Music Style: all types but 90% hip-hop & r&b
Quality: Not big on plastic The Wow Factor: WHEN I 1ST RATED THIS PRODUCT I WAS USING VIRTUAL DJ. I WAS ABOUT TO SEND IT BACK UNTIL SERATO RELEASED THE "DJ INTRO" FOR THE ERGO. IT'S WAYYYYYY BETTER THAN VIRTUAL DJ & THE UNIT RESPONDS WITH MUCH MUCH MORE PRECISION. AFTER USING VIRTUAL DJ RELIGIOUSLY FOR 4 YEARS I'M PROUDLY SWITCHING OVER TO SERATO. I'M STILL SENDING THIS UNIT BACK (IF I DON'T TRAIN MY DAUGHTER ON IT) BUT NOT BECAUSE I HATE IT, BUT BECAUSE I WANT THE FULL SERATO FEEL SO I'M GETTING THE DDJ-S1 SO I CAN USE ITCH. Overall: NOW I'M SATISFIED WITH THE ERGO THANKS TO "SERATO DJ INTRO"
14 of 21 people (66.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"PIONEER DDJ-ERGO... YOU'RE ONLY PAYING FOR THE NAME (NOTHING ELSE)" submitted December 14, 2011

Musical Background: 31 1/2 years
Music Style: all types but 90% hip-hop & r&b
Sound: nice sound but the bass kill doesn't always work. The sounds drops out at time the jumps back in at full volume out of nowhere Feature: The features are basic. The blue lights tht supposed to glow bright blue to show u tht your mix is in sync ALWAYS glow bright blue. Ease of Use: It should be simple but the jog wheels can't be set right so when you touch them it jumps all over the wave file. It ships with my favorite program (Virtual DJ) but it doesn't really seem as if it's made for it. I just bought my DDJ-ERGO this past weekend & I truly HATE IT!!! This was built with the "house music" dj in mind. not the hip hop dj or turntablest in mind. You can't scratch with it at all. I have to say a prayer every time I feel I must use it. I've been a dj for 31+ years & have spun on everything out & this is the worst piece of garbage out there. Believe it or not I'd rather stick with my VMS-4. It is put together much more better & with a lot less hassle. All I did was pay for the pioneer name & reputation but this was a total letdown & a waste of my money. Quality: Hard plastic in a mobile dj world is a no no!!! Value: over priced. with the DDJ-ERGO all you're paying for is the Pioneer name & reputation. This product is garbage. Manufacturer Support: keep getting put on hold The Wow Factor: I HATE IT!!! Overall: I'M GONNA BUY SOMETHING ELSE & PRAY THIS GETS LOST OR STOLEN.
10 of 17 people (58.82%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 16HB-WD2N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976