When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-7LMR

Rating and Reviews: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3

Add an iPad or laptop and start DJing! Pioneer's beginner-friendly DDJ-WeGO3 controller works with Algoriddim djay, Serato DJ Intro, Traktor Pro 2 and more.

"Packs a punch!" submitted January 6, 2016

By Jessica Tipton in Roanoke, VA
Musical Background: Professional dj
Music Style: Hip hop, trap, rnb, house and dance.
Overall: I owNed the first ddj wego controller, but some of the nobs and features seemed almost toy like. So I shopped around. I was looking at the pioneer sb and other high end pioneer controller's. I didn't like that serato dj came with most of the pioneer controller's, I prefer virtual dj. So I decided to stick with the wego family and got the wego 3. I love the feel of this controller and all around pioneer knocked it out of the park with this one. I'm looking forward to the next one they will come out with on the wego family. I do recommend buying a cover to keep it scratch resistant it's easier to slide in and out of your bag during gigs. You can scratch on this one as well and is very accurate.

"Great for new DJ" submitted November 18, 2015

By Jasson E in Waianae, HI
Overall
Musical Background: Gigging guitarist/vocalist, singer/songwriter, worship leader. DJ hobbyist
Music Style: Rnb, hip hop, reggae, rock, folk, pop, Christian, Old-school, rock
Overall: I have only been playing around with DJing for a few weeks. I have been using Djay 2 on my a ipad air 2 without a controller. The wego 3 has all the controls that I need to do basic mixing with quick access to some effects and cues. The build quality is really solid. I find my ability to mix is smoother with quicker access to the controls and I love the feel of this controller. It works seamlessly with Djay 2 + Spotify on my iPad air 2. Though this is my first DJ controller, I have a lot of other music gear like mixers, guitar pedals, loop pedals etc, and this controller is as solid as my favorite loopstations by Boss. I have been a Zzounds customer for years and have never had a problem with service and their pay as you play program has helped me get a lot of toys over the years without going bankrupt.

"Pioneer Wego3" submitted January 16, 2016

Overall
Overall: Don't hesitate pick one up the price is right and it works with almost every DJ software out there it's very versatile. The job wheels are very responsive and work great for my application as a mobile wedding DJ

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-7LMR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976