When you call, mention priority code 200-0VGX

Rating and Reviews: Pioneer DDJ-SX2

Pioneer's 2nd-gen DDJ-SX controller ups the ante with dedicated buttons for Serato Flip, updated 5.2" jog wheels, a low-noise mic input and multi-color pads.

"LOVE IT!" submitted July 26, 2015

By a customer from ddoentertainment.com in Yonkers, NY
Musical Background: DJ of 31 years
Overall: The DDJ-SX2 is a beast! Plus a major upgrade from the original DDJ-SX! - Jogwheels are a nice size & perfect for scratching. - Soundcard packs a serious punch as usual with Pioneer DJ products. - Crossfader & up fades are smooth. - The mic sounds 10x better and clean vocals - You have all 3 kinds of outputs (RCA, 1/4 Inch, XLR) - 4 Channel Mixer - Powerful & colorful performance pads - Needle search - Huge, but lightweight and doesn't look like a toy And so many other features you'll love! My last controller for a long while!

"Pioneer ddj sx2" submitted February 12, 2015

By Jesus W
Musical Background: Mobile dj and edm dj
Music Style: Electro house deep house etc
Overall: Just get it !!! I've had different controllers in the past numark hercules etc this is the best hands down !! Serato is a beast with this mixer and since it's a stand alone mixer you can add other music sources to it for flexibility. High quality audio output,rgb pads,large jog wheels are only the beginning !!! Get one and start mixing now!!

"Pioneer DDJ-SX2" submitted January 27, 2016

By a customer from icloud.com
Music Style: EDM & Top 40
Overall: Best controller in the 1,000 range. Great for someone who wants a 4 channel mixer that suits anyone from a beginner to a pro dj. If your looking for a simply amazing investment and enjoy playing with music as much as I do then this is for you and with Pioneer being my favorite manufacturer in the industry it's a no brainier. Also Serato has and still is the best software out there in my opinion if you want to look like the real deal!

"Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DJ Controller" submitted September 24, 2015

By Pierre C in Houston, TX
Musical Background: over 20 years as a DJ
Music Style: R&B, House, Old School Hip Hop, Old School R&B, Pop
Overall: I'm very happy with my Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DJ Controller. I come from a background where I started with 2 turntables and then I reluctantly moved to a CD mixer. Being a much older DJ, but a computer savvy guy I have totally embraced this technology. I'm still learning all of the features but with Serato DJ and this controller a whole new way of mixing has been opened up to me and those who I teach to mix.

"sx2 " submitted February 6, 2015

By wesley j in bethlehem, PA
Music Style: all types
Overall: great controller lots of options software is included and the support is also great learning curve will keep you busy with this controller the effects are a nice option as well as being able to purchase more is good.

"THE BEST!!!" submitted January 13, 2016

By Bryan B in Absecon, NJ
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: ALL STYLES
Overall: I was torn between the Numark NS7 III and the Pioneer DDJ SX2, I'm so glad I chose this lightweight masterpiece, its everything I needed and wanted, I purchased the DVS package and hooked my Denon SC2900's to them and its incredible, thanks zZounds for the speedy service.

"Love it! Made my job much easier!" submitted May 11, 2015

By Jonathan S in Salem, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Been DJing clubs for 1.5 years.
Music Style: Any genre.
Overall: I have slider, equalizer, and hi/lo pass filter control over my mic, and back up device. The platters are just right, and the assignable colored touch pads look really cool. Over all, it has all the options I need for quality mixes without packing in a ton of gear.

"ddj sx-2 " submitted March 28, 2016

By oscar ortiz in granada hills, CA
Overall
Musical Background: ive been playing music for 5 months, currently a dj and producer.
Music Style: electronic music, hip hop, latin, reggaeton, rock
Overall: zZounds is the way to go especially if you need music equipment right away but cant pay for it all the payment plans really do help. I received my product and have been using it with zero problems. Thank you guys!

"Ddjsx2" submitted February 14, 2016

By Anthony Gatke in Valley stream, NY
Musical Background: Both
Music Style: All genres
Overall: Love the pay as you play But my computer is not up to par so have been using controller with virtual DJ and not SERATO

"Amazing controller " submitted July 17, 2015

By Mark F in Kapolei, HI
Overall
Musical Background: From about half a year trying to get in the dj scene cause I love mixing eventually start producing my on music at home
Music Style: Edm trap music, progressive house, rnb, hip-hop, rap
Overall: This controller is amazing I got the ddj sb about 6 months ago and I needed an upgrade. This was the best choice I ever made and would like to thank zzounds for the awesome fast shipping and professional packaging. I will get all of my dj gear from here

"Great Purchase" submitted September 28, 2015

Overall
Overall: Excellent product by Pioneer as always. The mic input is infinitely better, as there is less feedback and distortion. I only play out 2x a week, so this can definitely handle the use that comes with the territory. Great buy and well worth it if you're on the fence.

"DDJ SX2" submitted August 28, 2015

By Tony Cace in Wenonah, NJ
Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: EDM, House
Overall: Really nice controller, build to last lots of features DVS ready is great !!!

"Pioneer DDJ SX2" submitted August 9, 2015

By Anthony O in Philadphia, PA
Musical Background: 15yrs as a club DJ
Music Style: All Latin Genre's, hip hop, house, and reggae,
Overall: Love this piece of equipment!! Light weight with so many features that can't be beat!! Love the sensitivity of the pad and the options/feature they bring! All around great!! A little pricey; but you pay for what you get!! Quality!! I love it!!

"Pioneer Ddj sx2" submitted April 23, 2015

Overall
Overall: The board so far has been a tremendous addition to my setup. No longer will I have to carry my heavy flight case with my cdj's this board does it all and then some and best part, it works flawlessly with virtual dj. Except for the flip function. I haven't figured that out yet but then again I never used it before so not sure if Im missing anything.

"Awesome Product for Mobile Dj" submitted October 5, 2016

By John D in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been Djing for over 20 years,bar,clubs and now mostly private events
Music Style: Hip-hop Blues ,old school
Overall: I was not really the controller type of Dj. I'm old school I love the idea of everything running independent ,just in case something breaks ....The controller is the perfect board for a mobile Dj, it's rock solid .....Simple and plain it just work.and price is just right.....Now I'm no fool I always bring a back up source to all of my gigs..

"ddjsx2" submitted February 15, 2015

By cathryn m in beaufort sc, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Australian DJ working in the USA, 25+ years experience in 4 countries
Music Style: EDM, top 40
Overall: Was a lot more impressed with this controller than i thought i would be seeing i mainly use cdi's and/or 1200's, many options, very easy to move around in, many features for the size, overall fairly impressed with it.

When you call, mention priority code 200-0VGX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976