When you call, mention priority code 207-SLNX

Rating and Reviews: Pignose Hog 20 Amp

Take the show with you. The Hog 20 is a rechargeable battery-powered amp that offers great sound on the go.

Overall

"Pignose 20 - an awesome harp amp! !"

By a customer from mail.usa.com
Music Style: Blues
Sound: I use this for harmonica, and keeping in mind it is only a 6 1/2 inch speaker - 20 watts - this thing is awesome. I have been playing thru an 80 watt 12 inch speaker Peavey - but not anymore. I have tried many other amps 3 times the price and could not get the bluesy harp sound I wanted. This amp does it. If you want a very convienent (this thing runs on batteries) but great sounding harp amp for about $100.00. This is the only choice in my opinion. It is loud enough for small gigs believe it or not. As far as using this amp for guitar, well I plugged my bass into it and it sounded like what I expect a 6 1/2" speaker on a 20 watt amp to sound like with a bass - uuuggghhh forget it. But for harmonica - BUY IT ! Feature: Not much on features - but one thing - when you change the Squeal or Tone control - it really does make a difference - at least with the harmonica. I found just the right setting for that crunchy nasty bluesy sound and I leave the knobs there. Quality: Mine arrived in perfect condition and it really is a nice looking little thing. Definately appears to be a solidly built amp Value: If I had to I would easily have paid twice what I did for this thing. (If I had to, but since I bought it here- I didn't have to) Manufacturer Support: Not had to deal with them, I did visit their web site before purchasing and they had a very helpfull discussion forum that seemed to address a lot of potential issues. (like recharging time/frequency - so on) The Wow Factor: I like the looks of it. Even tho it is very small it does not have the appearance of a cheap amp. Overall: I will NEVER replace it with anything else - if anything ever happened to it I would buy another in a second. If ever I got to playing harp to the point where I really needed something bigger I would surely keep this one as my main practice amp. If you play harp you should have one of these.

"Pignose 20 - an awesome harp amp! !"

By a customer from mail.usa.com
Music Style: Blues
Sound: I use this for harmonica, and keeping in mind it is only a 6 1/2 inch speaker - 20 watts - this thing is awesome. I have been playing thru an 80 watt 12 inch speaker Peavey - but not anymore. I have tried many other amps 3 times the price and could not get the bluesy harp sound I wanted. This amp does it. If you want a very convienent (this thing runs on batteries) but great sounding harp amp for about $100.00. This is the only choice in my opinion. It is loud enough for small gigs believe it or not. As far as using this amp for guitar, well I plugged my bass into it and it sounded like what I expect a 6 1/2" speaker on a 20 watt amp to sound like with a bass - uuuggghhh forget it. But for harmonica - BUY IT ! Feature: Not much on features - but one thing - when you change the Squeal or Tone control - it really does make a difference - at least with the harmonica. I found just the right setting for that crunchy nasty bluesy sound and I leave the knobs there. Quality: Mine arrived in perfect condition and it really is a nice looking little thing. Definately appears to be a solidly built amp Value: If I had to I would easily have paid twice what I did for this thing. (If I had to, but since I bought it here - I didn't have to) Manufacturer Support: Not had to deal with them, I did visit their web site before purchasing and they had a very helpfull discussion forum that seemed to address a lot of potential issues. (like recharging time/frequency - so on) The Wow Factor: I like the looks of it. Even tho it is very small it does not have the appearance of a cheap amp. Overall: I will NEVER replace it with anything else - if anything ever happened to it I would buy another in a second. If ever I got to playing harp to the point where I really needed something bigger I would surely keep this one as my main practice amp. If you play harp you should have one of these.
25 of 35 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 207-SLNX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976