When you call, mention priority code 15F5-Q946

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Triflex II System

This 1000-watt portable PA system includes two 10-inch powered mains plus a 15-inch powered subwoofer. Just add speaker stands, and you're ready to rock. NOTE: Stands pictured not included.

"Great PA for vocals" submitted March 24, 2013

By DUANE V in LA PUENTE, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've BEEN PLAYING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS SINCE THE AGE OF 5. I DO PLAY PROFESSIONALLY
Music Style: We play mostly rock
Sound: Actually the sound quality for vocals is just absolutely unbelievable. I come from the 80's era where everything was big and had to be in order to sound good. All the speakers are so responsive to all vocal inflections, that the need for vocal exciters are something that is not needed for this system Feature: The features other than the sound capabilities, is the compact and very clever way it is packaged so that it can be moved.... Very clever. I do wish it was Made In The USA, but unfortunately companies are so concerned about squeezing every ounce of profit out of products these day. If I do find a PA system that is Made In The USA, even if it's more money, I would sell this unit for the domestic made product in a heart beat Ease of Use: The sound was quite surprising.... Based on the reviews I expected it to be good, but it far exceeded all of our expectations..... It is a very powerful unit and I doubt we will use more than 50% of its power capabilities. The system is so plug-n-play and very intuitive for even the most novice of musicians Quality: We've only had the system a few days, but we hope it will last. Certainly there is a small element of doubt because of where it is made, (China) Value: The price is great, but the option to spread out the payments using the 8 payment method was the final decision in taking a chance on this item. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had the need to deal with Peavey Customer Service The Wow Factor: Well so far I give it a solid 8.5 Overall: So far very satisfied with the product. Only time will tell if the durability is as good as the sound quality

"Big bob the blues man!" submitted April 23, 2013

By robert crawford in waldorf, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 40 years, I play pro all up and down the east coast!!
Music Style: I am a blues man, been a blues man all my life!!
Overall: Its the best damm pa i have ever used,And im running two keyboards threw a pre amp mixer and it Rock Baby!!

"My Favorite new Toy!" submitted October 28, 2013

By Robert Madine in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: D.J. Lighting Director
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Somewhat compact. clear sound. I use it in midsize to large ball rooms. easy to set up. the sub is a little heavier than I like. small trade off for performance. Im thinking about getting another one.

"The Name Speaks For Itself" submitted December 3, 2013

By Dave C in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: professional
Music Style: Disc Jockey
Overall: After reading several specs on the other name brands, I chose the Triflex ll. I have heard the other systems simuliar to this one and wasn't satisfied at all the othe brands had an issue with the bottom end, and would not give the correct wattage, just the peak power. So I decided to go with the Triflex ll. I already own a Peavey system, but wanted a powered system with great sound, I have only one complaint Peavey should have used better building materials instead of MDF, but some of my old speakers was made with the same material and it's over 20 years old and is still in good shape.

"Affordability with Quality " submitted February 18, 2014

By a customer from ccwip.net
Overall
Overall: I looked at several powered PA systems before deciding that this would suit my needs and I was literally blown away by the power of this unit. I first set it up inside my man cave with all inputs going through my Peavey mixer, the sound was great! I recently used it on an outdoor stage not sure of how it would perform but myself and the crowd were impressed (will clip if pushed to hard) but overall a great system for the price.

"THIS PEAVEY KICKS SOME BADASS BASS PUNCH!!!" submitted November 16, 2011

By a customer from GMAIL.COM
Musical Background: 7 YEARS GUITAR PLAYER
Music Style: ROCK
Sound: The Bass sound is awesome it has a big punch and boom on it. you can even use it in a nightclub as Dj. Get an EQ and this little monster will make your heart pump to 50000rpm!!!! The satellites are small but they deliver good quality of sound, and they are loud!!! I connect my guitar to it and it sounds even better than my line 6 175watt half stack!!! Feature: Has 2 XLR outputs so you can connect extra monitors or speakers. Ease of Use: Its simple, only has 2 knobs the master volume and the bass volume. But that works for me!! Quality: Bass is a tank!! satellites are small but made tolast forever!! Value: IT'S REALLY THE BEST MONITOR SYSTEM IN THAT PRICE RANGE OUT THERE PEAVEY ROCKS!!! Manufacturer Support: haven't dealt with them The Wow Factor: I'M THINKING OF BUYING ONE MORE OF THESE!! Overall: I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!
55 of 61 people (90.16%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazed at the Triflex 2" submitted October 16, 2013

By Jeff Davis in Meigs, GA
Musical Background: Semi Professional Band
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I have a small band and mic everything. The Triflex supported it all. We do small venues and even some outside events. We are not dissappointed at all.

"Kick A$$ price & Bad A$$ Speaker set!!!!!!! U rock Zzound" submitted May 19, 2013

By Nick T in Houston, TX
Musical Background: Mobil DJ
Music Style: Hip-Hop,Blues,Country & Zydeco
Overall: The name will speak for itself

"WOW! Great Power with Incredible clarity!" submitted November 10, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 20 years of PA systems in a high school setting.
Music Style: Vocals with heavy rock.
Sound: The sound from this system is extremely deceiving. While it is indeed VERY loud, the crisp clarity of tone, razor sharp reproduction of sounds, and absence of typical PA system 'noise' disquise the power of this thing. We intend to use in a gym atmosphere and based on the sound it is putting out it will MORE than meet our needs. We verified actual SPL with a meter and also walked away a good distance and then realized just how strongly it was reproducing sound. Feature: The design makes for easy transport (ROLLING) as the satelites mount to the sub base and the heavy duty casters make rolling the system easy on hard floors. The included cover has bags for cables, stands, etc. The unit is HEAVY so lifting it up and down requires effort but that is to be expected. I do have concerns about the contol panel being at 'foot' level when configured to move but time will tell if that fear is grounded. Ease of Use: I wouldn't call this thing idiot proof, but it does come close. We purchased a Behrenger mixer and a Shure microphone kit to work with the system and it all cables up neatly and quickly. Quality: Some internet reviews complain about the cabinet building materials not holding up, but since it is new, what I am seeing is a rugged, quality, product. Value: I did a great deal of research and could find louder for cheaper, but I could not find anything near the quality of sound at this power level. I was looking at Yamaha powered mixers, standalones, etc but for our purposes this system seems like its more than worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Its been a couple years ago but we dealt with Peavey on a blown stereo pa amp (260Watt) and their support people were very helpful. I do recall the typical difficulty of getting someone on the phone that nearly all companies present. The Wow Factor: Very smooth design, simplistic hookups, and typical Peavey 'sound'. Overall: This system will be used in a high school environment so it must be rugged. Hopefully it will outlast me here which is on the order of 4 or 5 years.
53 of 60 people (88.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"little jem" submitted October 6, 2013

By Robert M in Glenshaw, PA
Musical Background: 20 years as lighting tech. new to dj
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Nice sound. Clean and crisp.

When you call, mention priority code 15F5-Q946. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976