When you call, mention priority code 16JW-D8WW

Rating and Reviews: Peavey TNT115 Tour Amp

A workhorse amp loaded with intuitive features like a 7-band EQ and one-knob compressor, the Peavey TNT115 Tour has the versatility you need for any gig.

"ONE GREAT COMBO AMP." submitted December 31, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Touring Professional
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues, Southern Rock
Sound: For the price, this amp can replicate just about any old-school bass sound as well as the more modern "thump" and "slap" sounds that rock acts of today seem to like. And, all of this is controllable from the amp - no messy wires and pedals. It even has an on/off switch for the tweeter if you want to use sub-harmonics. This one combo amp has replaced my full-stack Marshall in most venues. Feature: All features are useful. Peavey has taken the best from all bass combo amps and put it in this machine. Ease of Use: The amp is "intuitive" and by that I mean that you don't have to have 30 years of experience with a ton of amps to know how to work the controls on this one. The controls basically tell you what to do. Quality: This is a rugged amp with quality building materials. It has a "balanced" kick-back so that you don't have to be a weight lifter to angle it correctly. It is a little heavy; but, a good dolly can take care of that. Value: This amp could easily go for a couple hundred more than you pay. Once you get it, you'll wonder why you paid so much for Ampeg or other so-called top of the line amps. Manufacturer Support: Peavey has always had first rate service. The Wow Factor: Plug it in, set your settings, and then step back and look at the amp as you play. It has a classy grill with a lighted PEAVEY emblem on the front that is just so-cool. Overall: I intend to hand this amp down to my children and other family members.

"Great Price For Such A Big Amp" submitted September 25, 2011

Music Style: Heavy Metal/Rock
Sound: well it didnt get the sound i first wanted but when i started using the eq in different ways i finally got the sound that i liked an thought it sounded good Feature: i love all of the great features it has to offer everything from left to right i use Quality: well its goiod for the road but if u put just a little bit of pressure on the peavey light in the front it will jus pop right out but everything else is great an compacked Value: yes because you can pretty much use it as a head for later purposes so they you wont have to go out an buy a new half stack that might cost double the amount to get it.. all you have to do is buy another cabnet then your good Manufacturer Support: i have never had to contact them for any support thier products are made vary well The Wow Factor: its got gret color an when u lay it back makes you like it evan more an want it

"Peavey TNT115 Tour amp" submitted March 30, 2014

By Richard Moreillon in Muncie, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Im a professional musician,I play Rock,Country and Blues and I play several instruments well.
Overall: Its awesome everything works great. The sound is unbelievable and playability is far beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend this product and highly recommend Zzound as they really deliver.

"ricky bassplayer" submitted October 10, 2011

By a customer from optonine.net
Music Style: Rock,jazz,powerballad
Sound: it has a powerful eq. section.any sound I want press,turn,slide and done.I'm very picky with my bass tone.I love the way my bass sounds with a svt-3pro and an ampeg 4-10.But,you need to do some serious saving.I get a similar sound with the crunch on tweeter off,It makes my bass sing.every note comes alive from low to high.fender gives you the low but when you want to play high notes,better yet don't play high notes because nobody is going to hear them anyway.that's why I gave it a 10.you can use every note on your bass and hear them. Feature: love the crunch.all the power you ever wanted before going deaf. Ease of Use: everythin at the tip of your fingers Quality: I don't like that it tilts back and everything goes back and you loose access to your settings Value: you won't go wrong you get more than your money's worth The Wow Factor: it looks powerful with the peavey logo lit Overall: I want to use forever or until they make a better one.I don't like that when you carry it with the side handles it wants to tilt because is very top heavy

"great amp" submitted November 10, 2011

Musical Background: 20 yrs
Music Style: Christian
Sound: it is a great amp just heavy Feature: No av jacks need to have av jacks Ease of Use: easy to use Value: yes Manufacturer Support: do not know yet The Wow Factor: great Overall: it is all I need

"holly shock-a lot-a!!" submitted January 1, 2013

By David Kerns in Austin, TX
Musical Background: 10years upright bass accoustic bass harmonica
Music Style: Folk blues jazz indie
Overall: Playing my messenger ueb through the 600 is warm as pie! Tube pie that us! And when I run my fender through it, and channel flea, well I start busting out in laughter !!!iguess what im trying to say is i played several other combos none of which could compare.I had to double check to make sure there werent tubes ! After I plugged in a210 with it ,it was ring me up please!!

"holly shock-a lot-a!!" submitted January 1, 2013

By David Kerns in Austin, TX
Musical Background: 10years upright bass accoustic bass harmonica
Music Style: Folk blues jazz indie

When you call, mention priority code 16JW-D8WW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976