When you call, mention priority code 20F-Z90P

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp

One look at the front panel tells you this amp head is loaded with tone-shaping tools: 9-band EQ, Contour knob for mids, a subharmonic generator and more.

"Great Amp! Surprising Power" submitted April 24, 2016

By Mike H in Thief River Falls, MN
Musical Background: Performing Musician; Some Recording; Bass Only
Music Style: Country, Country & Western, Rock, Classic Rock
Overall: I waited quite a long time before this amp was in stock, but once it was available I placed my order. Out of the box I loved the look of the amp itself. I first gigged with it without buying a rack case, and though it worked fine that way, I do recommend everyone to get a case. The graphic EQ is great, and paired with the Peavey Headliner 410 I am able to push enough sound in bars (medium rooms to large banquet halls) to not be plugged into the PA, though with the DI out I am plugged in anyway. I would recommend this amp!

"The equipment is fine but customer service A+++++" submitted February 1, 2013

By Bill Maeda in Chula Vista, CA
Musical Background: 30 years experience in the studio and touring
Music Style: Rock, Christian Rock.... Hey one thing on rating the sound I only rated it 3 stars. That is only because i need much more time t
Sound: The amp is quiet which is a refreshing quality amongst other various amps I have played thru. The 9 band eq is good and I like the contour control because I tend to like to notch the mids out of my sound. I think the sound of the amp will be very compatible with my style but of course we shall see in a few weeks Feature: right now having the amp for such a short time I would say the pre and post gains are very useful as well as the contour shaping. I think the Kosmos feature will take some time to make a real evaluation on this feature. It might go down as a gimmick but we will see. Ease of Use: The amp is pretty self explanatory. Very easy to use, pretty much speaks for itself Quality: This is a long term question but it appears to be well made and I dont expect any issues with durability. The amp is solid and the speakers cabs as well. I kind of wish the cabs came with covers, even if they were just inexpensive ones. I like the heavy speak on, speaker connect cables Value: If you were to shop others amps you would know the the price was right Manufacturer Support: This is the 1st time buying from ZZounds but to be very honest, I am pleasently surprised. There were a few issues with my order but there was a solid form of communication. I was always kept in touch and that was very pleasing to me as a customer. I received 3 seperate emails, keeping me in contact and letting me know what was happening. You dont need to know what the issues were. But know everything was handled and I would not think twice about buying from ZZounds again The Wow Factor: The amp and the cabinets are very eye appealing. I would have no problem putting this gear on a stage. Really at the end of the day its not what it looks like it what it sounds like and I think this is going to go over well with my band Overall: To tell you the truth I was somewhat skeptical about buying Peavey gear. But I was in a bind so I decided to give it a shot. I havent used it with the band yet but from initial test run I think its gonna sound pretty solid. I mean everything works well. I think the Kosmos feature might be a little bit of a gimmick but we will see over the next few weeks. I play a Conklin 5 string and it seems to handle the Low B quite well. But time will be the determining factor here

When you call, mention priority code 20F-Z90P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976