When you call, mention priority code 20N-X5RZ

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Scorpion SP1525

Perfect for professionals and novices, this versatile Peavey speaker has a 40 Hz - 2 kHz frequency range and 400-watt program power.

"Peavey Scorpion SP1525 Loudspeaker" submitted December 27, 2010

Music Style: Contemptorary Worship
Sound: I added this speaker to a cabinet with a horn and it has good response. It has nice lows. Feature: I like the fact that this speaker has replacement parts available without having to replace the whole speaker. Ease of Use: This speaker was easy to install into the cabinet and sounds good. Quality: The frame is made out of aluminum and it is really solid. Value: I found the unit for less than the ZZounds listed price on another website. I contacted ZZounds.com and they beat that price.

"simply kickin" submitted June 6, 2006

By a customer from snet.net
Overall
Musical Background: dj and live sound
Music Style: all
Sound: better than jbl's. make great,tight bass. very clean. i put them in some old sonic t5 full range cabs, about the same size as my jbl jrx 115's and they supriseingly push more bass than the jbl's. Feature: what do you want its just a speaker Ease of Use: put in in a nice cab and your good to go Quality: light,but strong Value: best bang for the buck The Wow Factor: i will be buying 2 more to replace some other old speakers Overall: just alsome

"If all you want is a speaker, there are a lot of possibilities out there. If what you want is simply the best bass/mid-bass you" submitted February 1, 2010

Overall
Music Style: Pop, Country/Western, Southern Rock, etc.
Sound: I had previously had a neo speaker installed in my scoop bin and did not like the lack of low end response. I then installed a top brand name 15 with large magnet, low end was better but overall sound was muddy. I read reviews and decided to install the Scorpion just for trials. Supprisingly, the Scorpion was very little heavier than the neo, was much louder and had much more punchy and well defined low bass. Wow, the best of both worlds! Feature: Lightweight, easy to install. The fact that the basket is field replaceable should make repairs a snap, should it EVER become necessary. Ease of Use: Since the sound quality is so distinct and smooth overall, obtaining the sound I want is much easier and less critical. It takes some getting used to in that a great sound is almost built into the speaker itself! Quality: The construction is flawless. Fitment is easy, and with the 'squared' frame, it can be installed in tighter surroundings with little work. Value: I was excited to find the speaker was available at that price, considering the material and overall quality of the product. Manufacturer Support: I have dealt with Peavey on many occassions and have found the company to be very helpful in providing materials and support for all the equipment they manufacture. The Wow Factor: The way this speaker sounds produces a carnal attraction of its own! The character and charisma along with the driving sound of rolling thunder..... Overall: At this point in time, I can not imagine replacing this speaker since I have finally found the perfect match of sound, weight, durability, product support and price.

Peavey Scorpion SP1525 Customer Review submitted December 3, 2010

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: JAZZ
Sound: the speaker has got high sound quality, i use it as a high frequecy speaker since the begining of this year nd it is wuch durable than any 15" i have ever used.it gives me more tha i expected from a speaker. i use it mostly in an open space and every DJ in my hood respct ma sound system. i some tumes use it for live perfomances and still it gives me the best. i once used it in a hall but still it was ok. i drive it wth an EP4000 AMPLIFIER and a naphon crossover. for ma subwoofer its an 18" DAS G series speaker Feature: it did not include an accessories

"Now, I can hear!" submitted January 17, 2012

By Mike L in Pittsburgh, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer/percussionist/bassist for over thirty years as a semi-pro musician. I'm now retired from my day job and play music full
Music Style: Over the years I've played rock, pop, blues, country and jazz. Currently I play hand percussion in a roots/americana trio record
Overall: I have a set of older Peavey SP2Gs that I bought brand new in the late 1990s. I can't possibly estimate the number of shows I've done with them, but I got my money's worth many times over. Unfortunately I never got around to buying the matching monitor(s) at the time. I used various no-name monitors over the years that really didn't fit the bill. Recently, I came across a Peavey SP115M monitor which is the perfect match. It had a blown driver, but was in good shape otherwise. I bought it for $20. (Yes, $20!) I did some reseach and determined that this would be a good fit for that cabinet. I ordered the SP1525 loudspeaker from zZounds and installed it a couple of weeks ago. Wow! what a difference. It allowed me to have a great monitor which was otherwise out of my reach. .

When you call, mention priority code 20N-X5RZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976