When you call, mention priority code 156W-W3T0

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV900 Power Amp

Weed out the noise this 2-channel power amp from Peavey. It has DDT compression and Turbo-V cooling for maximum efficiency and smooth, clean output.

Peavey PV900 Power Amp Customer Review submitted November 17, 2004

Overall
Sound: This amp produces a nice clean sound into my JBL speakers Feature: The multiple input and output options make interfacing very easy. The fan is very quiet. Quality: I've had my amp for almost a year now and have used it at several dances and other events with no problems. Value: Well worth the affordable price. Overall: This amp lives up the the good Peavey reputation.

"Great amp for the money ." submitted February 16, 2004

Overall
Music Style: Rock , Tejano , Jazz .
Sound: I really cant tell the differance from the QSC power amp that I was using before . Feature: The combo input jacks in the back are great ! You can use whatever cord you got . Crossover is a great feature too . All my speaker cords now have the Speakon ends thanks to this amp . The cords wont pop out when some fool dances on the stage trying to come on to the female singer !! Quality: Havent had a problem yet . I dont expect too.....its a Peavy ! Value: Cant find some of these features on the other amps I looked at ....at any price ! Manufacturer Support: Dont know . Overall: I had to buy my own amp for my drumfill . I wanted the least expensive amp I could find with as much power as I could get . I bridged this amp and its all the power I need . But I bought another one so I could power a sub . I just wish power amps werent so heavy , two in one rack weigh a ton ! Ok...so I whine....Im a drummer !

When you call, mention priority code 156W-W3T0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976