When you call, mention priority code 15ZN-3ZM6

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV215 PA Speaker

Get serious bang-for-buck with the Peavey PV215 PA loudspeaker. These full-range speakers deliver 700 watts RMS in an innovative 2-way design.

"These are worth the money!" submitted August 18, 2013

By Brian s
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass for almost 30 years. I currently play in a classic rock band.
Music Style: Classic rock, country, blues and rock
Sound: The overall sound of these cabinets is really decent for the price. If you want hard hitting bass I would suggest that you buy a pair of subs to compliment these. You will get decent bass out of these cabinets but not the hard hitting bass you might expect. Feature: Well put together cabinets. The side recessed handle are a giant plus. Only has 1/4" input jacks. Has an internal crossover that works well. Overall decent sound. Ease of Use: Just plug it in to an amp and hold on. Quality: I have owned these for a couple of years. They have held up and are put together well. I take care of my equipment so on the down side I had to repair the cheap carpet covering multiple times to keep them looking good after only moderately light use. Overall I am happy with them. Value: If you are a small band, duo or soloist these will serve you very efficiently. They are an excellent all around entry level pa cabinet for those on a tight budget. If you are looking for giant thumping bass out of these you will be dissapointed. Although they do kick, you will need to compliment these with a pair of subs to get earth shaking bass. With all of that said, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set of these again. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to call them. The Wow Factor: For the price these are hard to beat. Great tight sound and durable. Great entry level cabinet! Overall: I bought these a couple of years ago from a local business and they absolutely do everything you would expect from a speaker cabinet at this price range. They are light, durable and most importantly, sound good! I power these with a QSC GX5 amp which is a perfect match for these cabinets. On the down side these have cheap carpeting on them which I have had to repair several times after only moderately light use. Buy a glue gun and a black permanent marker.

"Great Product!!!" submitted April 24, 2012

By Vince M in Kennewick, WA
Musical Background: 5 years, Drums, Bass, & Keyboard
Music Style: HipHop Latin
Overall: I don't understand why people try to put peavey down, I will admit ive heard some bad sounding concerts that are using peaveys, but its mostly because they don't know how to EQ. The concert I went to the first few bands sounded Bad, but the last band sounded grea,t big diference, but because they had there own sound engineer. In my exp they've done me good. So tweak your ears and learn how to EQ before giving a great product a bad rap. If your on a budget and want to sound good get these.
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Hot and Sexy Peavey Thunder" submitted August 1, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician / Recording Engineer
Music Style: Heavy Metal-Thrash
Sound: The sound quality of these speakers is excellent. I hooked them up to my Crown CE 2000 power amp(Stereo-660w/channel). They sound very clear and free of distortion. We play heavy metal and the clarity of the sound is absolutely wonderful. Feature: Built-in heavy duty crossover works perfectly. Ease of Use: It is very easy to get a great sound from these speakers. Just plug in an amp rated near the 700W program level and rock on! Quality: Well they took a little beating from UPS, but survived with only a few minor blemishes. From the factory, they are top notch! Value: Oh my God! If you can find another speaker out there with a performance level at this price, you must be buying stolen merchandise! Manufacturer Support: Peavey is easy to deal with....not like Dell...hehe The Wow Factor: God these speakers make me hot, hot , hot!!! The smooth black grill and those big nasty speakers piles on top of each other. Takes me back to the days of sheep herding! Overall: As soon as possible I want to buy a few more pairs of these babies! Add a kick-ass bass driver and BOOM, it's WWIII!
61 of 65 people (93.85%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great sound for a low price." submitted August 30, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ (10+Yrs.)
Music Style: Hip-hop, Reggae, Pop
Overall: I got a pair of these a couple of months ago. And i gotta say they exceeded my expectations. I have them hooked up to a QSC GX5 and they sound terrific. I love the way they sound. another great addition to my DJ rig. Great Sound +Low price=Great buy.

"peavey speakers" submitted January 31, 2012

By Harmon Biehl in Winter Garden, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I am Worship Leader at FBC_Minneola. I play several stringed instruments; the Harp, the Bass, the Guitar, the Banjo, Autoharp.
Music Style: I like it all. I am also a singer songwriter in the CHristian realm.
Overall: They are larger than I anticipates. They are sturdier built than I anticipated. I like them so well I decided to keep them and donate the 12" Peavey speakers I had purchased for myself. I would recommend these speakers to anyo ne that needs power outside and is still portable by one person. They are AWSOME!.Harmon D. Biehl

Peavey PV215 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted December 28, 2009

Overall
Sound: I own 4 of these, They work awesome for large parties and small concerts, They also have a great shape and can be used as a monition on its side. I would tell everyone to buy these speakers
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good Workhorse Speakers." submitted May 25, 2011

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: All
Sound: Always a trick question with live gear. Sound is good for the most part, lacks a little in the sub department but thats not really what they are built for. We use this as stage monitor in our recording studio and its been doing a good job. Feature: They came with speaker cables... really can't ask for more than that when you are buying a speaker. Ease of Use: Again, it has a lot to do with what you are doing with them. This product depends more on your PA, we use a yamaha EMX 660 to drive these and they sound great. Quality: They seem well made, couldn't really tell you as we pretty much hung them from the cealing as an install. Would bet the carpeting would tear with enough moves and thier weight... but for the price who cares. Value: Good value for the dollar amount. Way better than anything else in its price range for its size. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it. The Wow Factor: Of course I bought them. Overall: These should be good for atleast the next 5 years... Only way I would upgrade is if I came into some extra case and I wanted to upgrade to something that had a higher power handeling.

"A Pair of PV215 " submitted November 4, 2012

By Kevin F in Greenwood, SC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing drums for 20 years and guitar for 15.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Christian
Overall: Great Quality, Very Dependable, Great Sound - Best Bang For The Buck. I want 2 more :)

"pa sounds / peaveyv" submitted December 4, 2013

By gilbert v. in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 10+yrs. DJ.
Music Style: all music
Overall: Have a pair. great sound n price. have had no problems use them w/ an 18'' sp blackwidow subwoofer. great combo for djn.

"One of the greatest speaker cabinets for the money, GARUNTEED!!!(lol)" submitted February 28, 2006

By a customer from excite.com
Musical Background: Small time Dj
Music Style: All different kinds
Sound: I only give these cabinets a 9 because they don't seem to have the bass response I would like to have heard. They do have an awsome sound running them off of a Behringer EP2500 amp. They have incredible loudness and great clarity!!! Feature: It has every feature a speaker cabinet should have. Dual inputs allow you to "daisy chain" the cabinets together. Ease of Use: Not as heavy as I thought they would be, very mobile when needed to be!!! Quality: Very rugged cabinets and very strong speaker system.!!! Value: The best price I could find for speaker cabinets of this size and performance!!! Manufacturer Support: The best support I have received by far from any other company!!! The Wow Factor: I would say it is very appealing, I am constantly getting remarks of there looks and sound!!! Overall: I expect these cabinets to last me many a gigs and hopefully will never die out on me!!!

"Wow, This is a must for a tight budget." submitted September 21, 2011

Musical Background: Sound engineer for Locklear Entertainment
Music Style: Folk/Indie
Overall: Glad I bought these. I will have them for years, well because I do not abuse my stuff. Great sound . I use only at the larger venues. At 600 watts pumped in you can hear for 1/4 mile. You got to get these...

"The Old Standard" submitted May 30, 2014

By Steve Thomas in Valley City, ND
Musical Background: Playing Live for 11 years, Guitar, Drums, Vocals
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Punk, Pop
Overall: I've used these speakers for the better part of 10 years, before that they were my father's and he sued them in a band for about 6 years. Finally one gave out so I ordered another as a replacement. Great sound, great reliability.

"Peavey 215 great deal." submitted November 26, 2012

By Jim Benskin in Columbia, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Lead singer for Disengaged. Disengaged CoMo on Facebook.
Music Style: Classic rock and 80's arena rock plus some rockin country
Overall: I am very impressed with these speakers. First of all they give a great visual impression to the crowd. I paired these with a set of Peavey 118 subs and the stack gives an "arena" look in a normal room. The sound is as good as your sound man can make them. They have a great range and seem to be able to take a pretty good beating week after week with no signs of failure. Our drummer plays with Roland V drums so the pa has to support a good portion of the drum mix and these handle it well while still having great vocal coverage. I have owned speakers that were 100% American made and some that were much more expensive and were no better in any way than these. Plus for a large speaker they are light and easy to move. We gig once a weekend and I would highly recomend them.

"Peavey PV215 Passive Speaker" submitted October 17, 2013

By a customer from yahoo.com in Lancaster, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for about 35 years and I play keyboards. I play professionally.
Music Style: Christian
Overall: The Peavey PV215 works great for our venue. We are a medium size churh and when we plugged the speakers into our sound system it was like music to our ears. Thank you Pevey and ZZounds.com. Great product and I would purchase it again.

Peavey PV215 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted November 22, 2005

By DJ Flannel
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: All
Sound: The sound Quality is excellent! never go wrong with Peavey! Feature: The handles make this speaker extremely portable, and great for DJing shows Quality: This speaker performs well in cold weather, hot weather, muggy weather, and in windy weather, its not effected at all by the elements, except rain. Value: If you are looking fo unpresidented bang for your buck, this is definitely for you! The Wow Factor: I am a big fan of the carpet on the outside, the grill, and the handles, they give the speaker a real 'professional' look Overall: This is a Very Good speaker to have, i would highly reccoment to anyone on a budget, that needs excelent sound quality

"you have got to be kidding...." submitted July 19, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: active musician, recording/ live sound engineer
Music Style: punk rock/ metal/ scene crap
Sound: The two 15" drivers produce great full range sound. The horn is nice and directive. The overall articulation is amazing at this price range. I use 4 of these (two on each side of the stage) with no need for subs. the sound is amazing. proof that you can get an amazing sounding pa on a low budget. Feature: paralel inputs help for daisy chaining multiple cabs together. thank God for the grille cover... keeps beer bottles at bay! the carrying handles are the perfect height. only good addition would be casters... but then again, they would walk off too easy! Quality: made well, but after a few falls, i bet it would show... the carpet covering is kind of annoying... once it rips from years of use, i will probably just paint them black.. Value: at this price? amazing! Manufacturer Support: none needed The Wow Factor: i want 4 more Overall: i could not ask for more. i had one damaged in shipment, but it's going to see alot more of it, so it didn't really matter...

"PEAVEY PV215 pa speakers" submitted May 4, 2014

By TONY BARNETT in mcdonough, GA
Overall
Musical Background: i have been playing for about 25 years started with guitar and now i play bass,drums,sing and guitar.
Music Style: rock,blues,old country.new country
Overall: these look and sound great for the price i love them.

"Peavy- The speakers that will let you know, you made the right choice!" submitted January 27, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: musician for 36 yrs., professional for about 20 yrs.
Music Style: classic rock, rock, funk
Sound: I use to own these great speakers. When I got my settlement, I went out and bought a whole new PA system. The speakers were all Peavy. For the subbass, I got the Peavy dual 18in. subwoofers. For the mids and highs, I got the Peavy 2-15in. and horn cabinet, one for each side. After I got the power amps and eq and the rest, I only had about 6000 watts. The Peavys handled the power with no problem, they could've handled a heck of alot more. To this day, I regret having to sell my PA, this was almost 5 yrs ago, I loved my Peavy speakers, hopefully, I can get them back some day. Feature: The speakers that are in these cabinets are great. Quality: My cabinets were made great and the finish(presense} was awesome. They are reliable in every sense of the word. It was my 18 yr. old daughters birthday, and I had the PA on all day, cranking with the band playing. When the band would take a break, we would play cds, which meant the speakers were cranking from 12 in the afternoon, until 2 o'clock in the morning, that's 14 hrs that these great speakers kicked major butt!!! Value: Yes, I feel the selling price of this product is worth its typical selling price. Manufacturer Support: I never had any problems with the Peavy speakers, so I never had to deal with the Peavy company. My feelings are that the speakers never gave me any problems, that only means one thing to me, the Peavy company is a class act. I'm not stupid, I know things can happen to musical equipment, but it didn't happen to me, so I can't say anything negative about the Peavy company. The Wow Factor: I think the appeal is a technical marvel! I mean, the looks, the stage presense is just pure music technology at its ultimate state. If I can ever get a PA system again, the speakers, without any question, would definitely be the Peavys that I had. Overall: I would still, to this day, have my Peavy speakers if I had not lost my job. I miss my speakers.

Peavey PV215 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted January 12, 2006

Overall
Sound: very very clear it can produce many sounds all in one and still sound perfect Feature: no

"Peavey PV215" submitted September 11, 2012

By Rick T in San Antoniio, TX
Musical Background: Been Dj's for over 15 years
Music Style: Hip-Hop , Country, Oldies 50"s and 60"s Cumbias, Salsa, Reggaeton, Rock
Overall: I just bought two of Peavey PV215 man they are awesome great sound and with my 18in, Sub/Peavey sounds great also. For my Dj gigs cant ask for anything better and for the price cant beat that. AWESOME SOUND keep up the work Peavey and zZounds you guys are the best. Jammin Dj's San Antonio Texas

"Great Product! Great Sound. Very well built. Very loud and very clear." submitted December 19, 2009

Musical Background: Band Member
Sound: awesome sound. I use it for small band preformances and sometimes for parties I'll run an ipod or something through them. they sound awesome. Feature: yeah its a speaker. it didnt come with a Ease of Use: the only thing hard is to know which is in and which is out. but any one with a brain figures it out in 10 seconds. Quality: awesome product. very durable well put together. Value: Could not find a better deal for your dollar. Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with them The Wow Factor: most surely a very sexy speaker. Overall: Ive had it for years now still runs as good as day i got it. great sound. great price. Peavey is a good company I have never been not satisfied with one of their speakers.

"Awsome Sound!!! Lots for every dollar. Compares with JBL. Great for rock, rap, but I would probably go with some more expensive" submitted May 9, 2005

Music Style: Jazz, Light Rock,
Sound: The sound is awsome for the price... It has alot of bass in it with a good mid range horn. LOUD FOR SMALLER CONCERTS. Easy to replace when blown out! Feature: Good and simple, imput/output. Quality: This is made to handle it all. Very Clear for the price, if you are having bad sound with it its your acces. like your amp, and no fuzz adapter. Value: AGAIN wonderful for there price, the JBL was an option for me, but they dont hold up as well from expierience. JBL sounds awsome till the first time you destort them. I did my research and got an awsome deal! Manufacturer Support: Very easy to contact peavey. I have a guitar amps made by peavey and every time something goes wrong I tell them and send it in and get it back very soon The Wow Factor: Nice plain black, Peavey on it, Nice metal guard over the speakers. See through so that people can see what these are really made of, 2x15 and an awsome horn Overall: I use these every day, haul them to houses every week. I expect them to last 2 years or so, BUT, Every day use in the back of the truck with colorado mountain conditions

"Nice loudspeakers overall..." submitted February 22, 2006

Musical Background: active musician / student
Music Style: mix of things... mostly metal
Overall: Since I don't own it, I can't tell you anything about the support from Peavey, but otherwise this is just about the best loudspeaker I can find for the lowest price.(tight income) Ex: compare to the JBL JRX125 - about $400, 4 ohm, 500 watt program, 1000 watt peak.

"great product" submitted August 17, 2005

Music Style: thrasher punk rock/emo
Sound: great sound quality good lows mids and highs could be a bit more bass but it will do Feature: we are side by siding them for massive volume and power they are great. Quality: not a huge fan of the carpet cover but the rest is great. Value: i will have this speaker for a long time. Manufacturer Support: havent needed any yet. The Wow Factor: man is it sexy, i mean when you are on stage and all those people see a wall of power behind you its awsome. Overall: i am almost compleatly satisfied, considering i play bass and woud have loved more low end but hey thats what my amp is for right.

"GREAT QUALITY GREAT PRICE BEST SERVICE WHEN SOMETHING DOES GO DOWN PEAVEY HAS NO PROBLEM REPAIRING THE UNDER WARRANTY IF STILL C" submitted April 20, 2011

Musical Background: be an active musician since i was 13 i'm 57 now
Sound: hello fellow musicans zzounds is our little secret they are the the best as far as im concerned the play as you pay is the best idea i have ever heard of.the big music stores would never never let you walk out with a payment plan unless you pay full price and go thru a security check like your going to steel from them ok getting off the course hear peavey is tried and test product i love them my complete system is peavey based from the unity 2002 12RQ to the 1.3 power amp to the new PV215 it a complete and matched system the PV215 cabs are great for small rooms to the largest out door concert i have used them for everything for the money the best speakers anyone could ever want i highy recommend them to anyone just starting out or the seasoned musican they will get the job done...guitarist sax and trumpet for the Bellamy Brothers Band try them you wont go wrong.......Gary New....... Feature: they are the best Ease of Use: they can be used for any genre from cospel to mega death metal will handle all in between Quality: they are very rugged and have been road tested i have an older set and they still look and sound like brand new Value: THE BEST!!!!! Manufacturer Support: own peavey all my life seems like i have the XR684 powered head and use it for practice and i also work great for small rooms with dual power for mains and monitors with built in effects and EQ you cant go wrong paired with the SP2G SOUNDS GREAT The Wow Factor: LOVE IT Overall: LIKE I SAID BEFORE I LOVE PEAVEY EQUIPMENT JUST CANT BEAT IT FOR THE PRICE,QUALITY AND DURABILITY

"You don't find deals like this often!" submitted August 31, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Blues
Sound: This cabinet sounds decent. Crisp, clear highs and mids. As others have stated, this cabinet does not have the bottom that you would expect but it does work well enough to use confidently in small to medium venues. If you want that pounding bottom, buy a set of subs for your system. Quality: It is solidly put together. I'm not a big fan of the carpet covering and wonder how long it is going to be before I am repairing it. Value: This is a great value for any band/musician who needs dependable equipment but don't have a ton of money. Overall: These are good value cabinets that have a clear, crisp hi's and mids. It is a little lacking on the bottom end but if you want "thump", go buy some subs for your system. Great for small to medium venues.

Peavey PV215 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted September 18, 2004

Musical Background: part-time DJ
Music Style: Dance, Rap, R&B
Sound: I heard these speakers once before and I have to say that they are the best I've heard. They deliver amazing bass outstanding mid and highs! Quality: What cuz i saw it's awsome! Value: For the quality of this product you will NEVER find a better deal!

When you call, mention priority code 15ZN-3ZM6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976