When you call, mention priority code 1752-39J3

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV1500 Power Amp

Rejuvenate your sound with this Peavey stereo power amp. It creates clean, precise output using DDT compression, V-cooling and an integrated 150Hz crossover.

Overall

"Totally worth the money! Great Value! Will make you sound great!" submitted June 10, 2004

By a customer from honeywell.com
Overall
Music Style: Jazz, Chamber, Fusion
Sound: Smooth - even - quiet. I power 2 15" cabs rated at 500W at 8ohms with this amp. I turn the knows only up to 1/3 and I blow the entire block off the street! Excellent little unit. Lot of power for the money. Feature: I really like this amp because you don't need to buy a crossover to power a sub - it has a built in crossover - so depending on the size of your performance space you're good to go with a couple of cabinets and a sub for more bass. Nothing more to buy for your mains. You can run this thing bridged or stereo. I always run it stereo and it just kicks butt! Bridged power would probably be way too much for me. Powerfull as all getout. Super clean. Quality: This unit looks and feels very well made. I've run the unit for hours and the amp has never heated up at all! Surprising because they provide an internal fan, but the unit is so smooth and unassuming that it just never heats. I've owned some older Peavey equipment and having this unit has just shown me how far Peavey has come as a manufacturer. Value: Absolutely a great value for the money. I'm blown away by how much use I can get out of a unit that cost me under $370.00. The Wow Factor: If this unit ever was stolen or broken I would buy another one immediately. I was intent on getting another unit, but the store I went to recommended this unit as the way to go. I am so glad that I listened and gave it a shot. Some night I just go in and plug this puppy in to run CD's through it. Sounds that good pumping my two Yamaha 15" Club Vs!!!
41 of 52 people (78.85%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1752-39J3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976