When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-MSY3

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV14 Mixer

With 10 mic/line and 2 stereo inputs, plus a wide selection of on-board effects, the PV14 is a favorite mixer for band rehearsal spaces and small live shows.

"Great Board" submitted February 15, 2013

By Justin S in Bloomington, MN
Overall
Overall: I purchased this board from zzounds about a year ago and it works well for our band rehearsals. I have zero complaints. It is very sturdy and sounds pretty good. The built in effects leave a little to be desired. We're really only using it for vocals and to listen to music from the computer or digital interface though. It has gotten a ton of use and so far not a single problem. For the money you cannot beat it.

"Works great" submitted February 13, 2012

By Lawrence Boots in West Covina, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer/ percussionist, 20+ years, semi- professionally at present ( I have a day job, and I get paid to gig)
Music Style: Classic rock, rock, blues, progressive
Overall: I'm happy with this mixer. I'm using it to mic my drum kit for gigs and also to practice using a stereo channel to play to cd/mp3. This board is working really well as a sub-board to the PA, and since I'm using 8 mics they appreciate my not taking up all the channels, while I get control of the balance of my kit. I dont have anything to say about the effects, this is my first mixer and as a drummer i dont use effects much, just a tiny bit of reverb on my bass drum and snare (which sounds fine on this mixer) So far so good.

"This mixer blows all of those high priced mixers away!! awesome product!!" submitted March 8, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: 34 years ,,bands,,,djing,,,karaoke.......
Music Style: rock,blues,jazz,funk,country....
Sound: My buddy let me use his pv14 to do a gig since mine was out of commision[dropped and broken by my drummer] and i must say that i was very impressed with all the features that this mixer has!!!! I decided that i liked his pv14 so much i had to get one for myself!! I could not be more happy with a product, than i am with the pv14!!! This thing is built to last[metal casing is a great touch]a very solid well built product!!!The built in effects are great and the mic outputs are very quiet,no humming!! Feature: I love the built in effects and the effects send features!!! This mixer has more features than mixers costing twice as much!!! great product!!The quietest mic outputs i have ever used !!! Ease of Use: Plug in your rack gear,microphones,speakers,and let the pv14 do its magic!!! Quality: What a solid quality product,i love the sliders very smooth,but, not cheap feeling!!! The metal casing is awesome and its a heavy little mixer for its size!!! I have used peaveys gear for over twenty years and i have never had it fail on me !!!!! Value: Do some investigating and you will find that this mixer has more features than competitors and is about $ 200.00 to $300.00 more!!! Why buy another brand when this is a better quality mixer thats got more features and is hundreds less than anyone else out there? Manufacturer Support: I am sure its awesome but, i have never had to call peavey, other than to order something!! The Wow Factor: Just use this mixer once and look at all it has and you will buy it!! Overall: I couldn't be more happy with the pv14!!! It is a tremendous mixer,great quality,tremendous value,awesome features!!
15 of 17 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Outstanding" submitted December 30, 2013

By Jim M in Limington, ME
Musical Background: Home musicians, drummer
Music Style: Metal, Rock, country
Overall: ZZounds You guys have done it again Great product "Peavey as expected" great price, extremely fast shipping It continues to be a pleasure doing business with you guys. Thank you. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to my next purchase

Peavey PV14 Mixer Customer Review submitted July 29, 2006

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: Active musician, amatuer engineer
Music Style: alternative, hardcore, metal
Sound: the sound is crisp and studio quality Feature: the effects are alot of fun Ease of Use: its is fairly easy if you keep the levels netrual than it is pretty nice sounding. Quality: its is built strong, its peavey for god sake, the grey top is made of metal so its fairly strong. Value: for 300 bucks it is a really good deal Manufacturer Support: Peavey has always been a good brand with support because they have been around for a quite awhile. The Wow Factor: the EQ colors are pretty catchy that is actually what drew me to this particular mixer in the first place. Overall: great deal, great mixer.

"Audio -technica mics" submitted September 4, 2013

By Kendrick Sooknarine
Musical Background: Church ; acoustic and electric guitars
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Good microphones for the price. We wanted these so that we don't fuss when people use them. They are used by kids and youth as well. Sturdy and they sound reasonable. They may not have as full a range on the lower side.

When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-MSY3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976