When you call, mention priority code 20G-7JDN

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV115PM PA Speaker

With a mic/line combo input on the front, a 15" woofer and 200 watts of power on tap, this powered monitor speaker will help you come through loud and clear.

Overall

"Great Drum and all purpose Monitor" submitted November 24, 2012

By Bradford P in Peoria, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Play drums, guitar, keyboards along with vocals. Work mostly in a home studio now, but gig on occasion.
Music Style: Light rock, country, electronica, and others.
Sound: Great bottom end and screeching highs. The sound spectrum is excellent. As a drum monitor it works excellent. As a general PA cabinet it's not bad either! Feature: The built in amp meant I did not need another external amp or powered mixer. I just connect the drums, mic and MP3 to the mixer, mixer to the monitor and it's all good! This unit also allows chaining to another like monitor. I am considering adding a second as a backup for my mains if ever needed. The pole mount also came in really handy. The carpeting cover looks great in the studio, I have not had experience with this covering while on the road. Ease of Use: Took about 10 minutes of fine tuning the EQ and sound level to get the sound I wanted. I think it's ease of use is about typical of any other amplified cab. Quality: This monitor is a tank! (And almost as heavy!) Solid, no rattles. Should stand up to years of use. I take good care of my equipment and don't thrash it. The fact that it has an amplifier built in should mean a little added caution when lugging it around. Always treat electronics with care! Value: I think it is well worth the price, not only as a drum monitor but it works nicely as a main too! Manufacturer Support: No contact - never needed with any of my Peavey gear. The Wow Factor: All Peavey gear looks great. The name has always been associated with quality, so seeing it relays that I do not fly on the cheap! You see the Peavey logo as it replies "Class!" Overall: I purchased this unit mostly as a monitor for my Alesis DM8 Pro Kit. The Alesis drum monitor just did not have the guts to get a good groove going. Having experienced the hardiness and performance of Peavey equipment, I thought I would give this a try. Once I had it set up and equalized, it blew me away!

When you call, mention priority code 20G-7JDN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976