When you call, mention priority code 1770-X57L

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV115D Speaker

Trust Peavey to deliver a reliable, great-sounding powered PA speaker for a musician-friendly price! The PV115D pushes out 400 watts through a 15" woofer.

"PV115D" submitted October 13, 2013

By Roger M in Limington, ME
Musical Background: Drummer been playing since I was 13, just a hobby musician
Music Style: 80's metal,rock,new Metal
Overall: Thank you Peavey for making speakers that are affordable, great quality, and loud.. I haven't had them up past 5 yet, sound quality is great no distortion. Next purchase is a pair of the 215D's. Thank you Peavey and thank you ZZounds for making this a no hassle purchase with the payment program you have you are my new music store.

"It shot the others down!!!" submitted June 10, 2013

By Antonio M in Philadelphia, PA
Overall
Musical Background: pro guitar player lead vocalist for r&b band
Overall: Hi i am a pro lead vocalist.pv115d and pv115 kept a beachparty rocken.The other bands system couldn,t take the heat.So I handle all the live sound. It was one of my better choices.HATS OFF TO PEAVEY SYSTEMS

"DJ/KJ from Providence, RI" submitted December 12, 2013

By DJDave P in Providence, RI
Overall
Musical Background: Singer/Musician for 44 years.
Music Style: Rock, R&B, Pop
Overall: I have been extremely satisfied with these speakers, Powerful, Clean and Thumpy, I will never buy from anyone else again. Zzounds.com is Awsome. Quickest Shipping I ever had. I will be doing alot more purchases with Zzounds.com.... You Rock!!!

"Sounds great, although doesnt cross the finish line yet..." submitted October 3, 2014

By Demetre A in Shoreline, WA
Musical Background: DJing for 12 years
Music Style: Dance / Top 40
Overall: This speaker sounds great! It is well built and very high quality. Do not depend on this speaker for lows. Must be used with subwoofers to get any real bass. Great speaker for Dance DJ's as it does kick hard. Only complaint I have about this speaker is the Amp. It seems like the amplifier is wayyy underpowered for what this speaker can really handle. It also "cuts" out too early in my opinion when playing hard, but I do like to play my speakers hard.When I say "cuts out" what I mean is that the amplifier has a safety built in so it turns off the amplifier to prevent any damage. Other speakers that I have had in the past (mainly Mackie SRM450's) can take a beating before they turn off.Besides that, I like the speakers and make great mains when accompanied by subwoofers and zzounds payment plan is TOP NOTCH!

"Peavey Powered " submitted September 20, 2012

By Rich Smith in Oquawka , IL
Music Style: Rock and everything inbetween
Overall: Great speaker for the money, loud enough to handle small gigs. It can power a passive peavey speaker. Great highs, nice bass response. 400 watts RMS 800 RMS when daisy chained with another passive speaker but it must be 8 ohms as well. the amp for this speaker will only take a 4 ohm load. It could also be used to power a passive sub instead of another main. They are relatively light and are easy to use. Buy it now you won't be disappointed.

"Great Products for the money , Bargins" submitted March 6, 2014

By TOM Patrick in Texas, TX
Music Style: Country , Blures , Vintage Rock
Sound: Sounds crystal clear A! Feature: No complaints, other than the makie miser has more knobs on it than carter has liver pills Ease of Use: very easy , does take some reading tho , but then ehat doesmy Quality: Qualitu couldnt be any better Great Value: BY FAR best deal on the market , I researchered the system I bought for ovrer a month be for I bought it Manufacturer Support: Havent had to use that yet amds hope never hopr to either, But I know they will be there when IA need them The Wow Factor: nothing I can think of at this point. the Wow factor is when you hook it up for the first time , its unbelievable no where else can you buy a system like this for for less than 2 grand im Floored. Overall: Back in October of 2013 I bought a compleat sound system for our Band , we have been pro for over 20 years and this system by far has been thededicated 400 amp just for the subs , You dont see this on other powered speakers or what ever else you want ri hook to, great thumping sound especially with the kick drum, I also bought a Makie 22 channel nixer board so we would have enough inputs for future expansion. along with this I bought a pair of JBL JRX 112M moniyors 12 inch monitors Great momitors for the money , In fact everything I bvought was worth the monry. I have subed this systen out for other band that play loud and it hsad no problem keeping up.....A big thank you goes out to ZZSOUNDS for giving us striving musicians a chance to Pay as we play with you a lot of us would be left out in the cold Thanks again from the bttromr of my jrstd best we have ever had. I bought a pair of the peavey 115d powered Mains, I had already bought a pair of Peavey 118 subs from ZZOUNDS Peavey 118 subs out from the mains withits its own

"Speaker broke in less than 2 months" submitted May 23, 2013

By Daniel Fuchs in St. Charles, MO
Musical Background: Dj / Vj / Kj
Overall: I have had a horrible experience with this speaker. I had it for only 2 months and the amp has already went out. I had no choice but to send it to a shop under warrenty. i have lost over 20 gigs because the repair shop under warrenty takes up to 30 days. My speaker is still in the shop and I'm very frustrated. i have never had a speaker crap out like this - 2 months? Really? I will not be buying anything else from here or peavy products.

When you call, mention priority code 1770-X57L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976