When you call, mention priority code 16HW-09HH

Rating and Reviews: Peavey PV115 PA Speaker

An outstanding value from Peavey, the PV115 passive PA enclosure is loaded with a tough 15" woofer and horn, and handles 400 watts RMS, 800 watts peak power.

"Pleasantly surprised!" submitted June 5, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Almost any style
Sound: I have to say I was amazed at how well these speakers sound! Had recently used a pair of Yamaha S115 club speakers, all other equipment was the same as is used with the Peavey's: amp, mixer, etc, but the Peavey PV115 sounded much better to me. Bought a blemished pair where both cost less than one of the Yamaha. And Yamaha was what I was shopping for. Feature: only has 1/4" connections Ease of Use: Plug n play. Quality: even as a blemished set, they look and sound new to me. Overall: Excellent, clear, smooth, solid sound throughout its entire frequency range! One of best musical equipment purchases I have made in 45 yrs of doing this sort of thing!

"PEAVEY SHOWS THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO REMORTGAGE THE HOUSE TO GET GREAT SOUND!!!!" submitted March 8, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: 34 years ,,bands,,,djing,,,karaoke.......
Music Style: rock,blues,jazz,funk,country....
Sound: I recently bought 2 pv115's and i must say that the sound is pretty darn good for a cabinet that was priced this low!! I have had very good luck with peavey's gear through the years and the pv115's fit the mold too!!! I get great highs,mids,and some nice bass action too!! I paired my pv115's with a pair of pv118's,i get awesome sound and i didn't spend a fortune!! Feature: I cant complain about speakers that you can just plug and play!!! Ease of Use: Simple to use 1/4 jacks plug in,thats it!!! Quality: I am impressed by how solid the cabinets are and by the sound quality also[ and the heavy duty grilles ] great cabinets, great price!! Value: Sensational deal on some really nice,quality speakers!!! Manufacturer Support: I have never needed support with any of my peavey gear[ not in twenty years of using there products ]!!!! The Wow Factor: Theres no sex appeal to these cabinets, just solid made,quality components,great sound too!! Overall: I got 2 peavey 115's for under $400.00 thats an awesome deal!!I am extremely happy with my pv115's [ nice speakers ]!!!!
38 of 41 people (92.68%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"For the Dj that is mobile and want top notch looks at a top notch price for less. Try these on for size." submitted March 29, 2011

Musical Background: DJ-Hobbyist
Music Style: Rhythm and Blues, Jazz, Hip-Hop
Sound: The sound of these speakers are very natural, the quality is very crisp and clean, the bass and highs responds very well to all the notes that are required from my sound system. the sound is very expressive in stereo or mono you will hear each note the way it was ment to hear. My experiance as a dj the customers express to me how well the speakers sound, so therfore, I achieved the sound i was trying to get, as well as, the speakers are compatible with any style of music. I don't know how you can make this product any better for the price, but if you can please let me know. I use a Numark mixer and a OSC Amplifier using Monster Cable patch cords and speaker wires. Feature: These speakers came with speaker stands which are absolutely beautiful and work great. ZZsound you are the best, you make all Dj look like a real professional Ease of Use: The product was very easy to use. Quality: Both products are well made, quality was exceptional! Nothing to be concerned about the speaker or stands, these products are made to withstand the test of time. Value: I give it a 10+++ for the price you can't beat them...No Way...No How! Manufacturer Support: Have not had any contact with the company who made the products and have not needed to, everything is so well made, I doubt if I would ever need to. The Wow Factor: The sex appeal for these speakers are absolutely stunning, they are light weight easy to handle cabinet is sturdy, it boosted my business 75% alone just by them standing there and everyone knows that name to mean business, it's just what you need for any system to let people think you are a pro even if your not...just yet. Overall: I expect to have this product for a lifetime and want another pair right now! I will not look for any other type of speaker, with the exception of Bose, Cerwin Vega, Peavey is the other name you know for high end DJ equipment and if something were to happen to them I would repurchase them again and again. The only thing i wish is that they have more than one speaker type of input, I would have loved to see them come with a speakon input as well and also back in the day of older peaveys the cone use to come with that aluminum insert on the woofer, it really made a statement.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"You should just buy it, it's a steal." submitted November 5, 2009

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: All
Sound: The PV115 is not designed to be a beautiful bird that sings a song that pleases the ear. It's designed to being tough looking PA speaker that gives a good amount of bass and lots of volume with the right amplifier. Feature: Simple things like the metal handles make me happy. Our old speakers didn't have anything like that. Ease of Use: Plug it in with 1/4 inch to a decent amp and go. Quality: I don't know if it was Peavey or, more than likely, UPS, but we received a speaker with a broken tweeter. So I kind of put this rating up in the air. Value: Buy It, it's a great deal! Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with Peavey, but I have to note that zzounds helped us take care of a broken speaker promptly in time for an upcoming gig and showed great courtesy and understanding. The Wow Factor: I don't know when speakers got sex appeal, but it looks like a PA cabinet should and people around here seem to really like the rather noticeable Peavey logo. Overall: I will only be using this product, owned by school, for another year and then moving on. The plan is that this product will be used until it dies, which I have read on multiple websites, will probably never happen.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Don't Buy Speakers For 3 Times the Price!" submitted July 8, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Rock/Metal
Sound: Sounds great. Been using them for a while and I'm satisfied. I run a Peavey XR1220 powered mixer thru it and shure pg 58s. I love it. Feature: Simple to use. Ease of Use: Forrest Gump could figure these speakers out. Quality: they sit in a hot warehouse for hours a day and sound great at every practice. gotta love it. Value: Def worth the value. No need to spend $600 on one JBL speaker when you can get two speakers that are just about as good for the same price. JBLs are great but for the price you cannot beat these Peavey speakers. Manufacturer Support: I'm sure it's great The Wow Factor: These things look damn good. Overall: I hope to have these speakers for a very long time. I've run everything thru them and they sound amazing. Get em.

"Best Value for the Money" submitted November 28, 2010

Musical Background: Professional Mobile DJ
Music Style: All of the above - Pre-recorded Music / PA
Sound: For the money it can't be beat. Don't expect it to be as loud as much more expensive speakers IE: SP5 But for the price it can't be beat. I started out with these as a mobile dj. They are durable, have taken abuse and very reliable. Feature: Plug and Play Ease of Use: Plug and Play Quality: For the price the speakers cannot be beat! They have been very reliable, durable, and have taken there fair share of abuse at times and still perform well at the end of the day. Value: No doubt if your on a budget and these speakers comfortable fit. Take advantage of there price. I have used them for weddings upto 300 ppl and even a fair paired with PV118s. I have now upgraded to SP5s but these are still my monitors and back ups. Manufacturer Support: I have never had to call them. That's the best type of Customer service I can ask for. Overall: The the price nothing else even comes close. I have even had them side by side with a pair of Behingers and the sound of the Peavey's PV115 is much clearer, louder (without distortion), and have no regrets about the purchase.

"Tried And True." submitted June 30, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Bass Player
Music Style: R&B
Sound: Sounds excellent as PA speaker or any music reproduction enclosure. Feature: Speaker came with a sturdy stand. Ease of Use: Easy to get the sound you want. Just plug and play. Quality: "Road-ready" Peavey quality. Should be very dependable and long lasting. Value: Excellent product for an unbeatable price. Manufacturer Support: I have consulted with Peavey on occasion. They were very friendly and solved my problem. The Wow Factor: This speaker looks great with my matching Peavey PV118 Subwoofer. Overall: I am sure this speaker will last a long time. All my other Peavey gear has been trouble-free.

"Peavey Strikes Again!" submitted November 3, 2011

Musical Background: Professional DJ
Music Style: All
Sound: I compared these speakers to 4 other models (1 other from Peavey, 3 Yamaha's) in the $200.00 to $400.00 price range in local music stores, actually listing to each. These were the lowest priced and the best sounding out of all of them. Do they sound as good as a $500.00 and up model? No, but for the price point you can't beat them. I've used them on about 8 dj gigs so far and they have met my expectations. They do require a bit of eq adjustment, but nothing you can't do. Sound is clean and loud. Decent low end thump, just have to tame the mid's and high's as they tend to be a bit harsh. I power them with a Crown XLS 2500 with the high pass filter set at 59Hz. Can easily rock a mid sized venue. Feature: Wished they have speakon connections, but the 1/4 plugs aren't the end of the world. Ease of Use: Output from your mixer, plug them in, simple. Quality: For MDF construction, pretty good. Seem solidly built. Carpeting is a bit thin, but handle with reasonable care and they should look good and hold up for a long time. Value: Given the solid construction, good sound and Peavey's reputation, these are a great value. Sounded better than 2 $380.00 Yamaha cabinets I compared them to. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it yet. The Wow Factor: If you're into well built, good looking speakers, I guess they're sexy. Overall: In my opinion, a great value at around $220.00. You could spend more but you won't get anything that sounds better unless you're spending $500.00 or more.

"Again, great value for a great product." submitted July 20, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Variety
Sound: The Peavey PV115 passive speakers produce excellent sound. The quality of the product is definitely worth the paid value. The two monitors fit well with my Peavey floor monitors and amplifier. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Quality: Great quality and great value. Manufacturer Support: Not applicable. Have not used support.

"BADDASS SPEAKER SOUNDING LOUD & CLEAR IN SANTA ANA, CA" submitted May 6, 2012

By a customer from hotmail.com in SANTA ANA, CA
Musical Background: LOVE LOUD MUSIC
Music Style: ROCK, RAP, JAZZ
Overall: Clean and loud I have karaoke and music playing out of this speaker, sounds very good. I used to own JBl and I can't tell a difference, bass is just right and I am able to control the sound through my laptopot as well with my program running my music. i got it for $168 and I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you zZounds, you rock.

"Reliable and affordable." submitted April 8, 2013

By Ross LaVarnway in Alden, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Play drums and Sing in band for 13yrs.
Overall: My band has been using these speakers for years mainly for vocals and playing music in between sets. For the price they can't be beat. Peavey equipment is the most reliable brand in audio equipment that I've ever owned. If you're are on a tight budget or just starting a band don't bother with Behringer speakers and run if you see the name Nady. Buy Peavey and give them to your grandchildren when they start a band. They will still sound good.

"Peavey PA speakers" submitted May 22, 2014

By Ronnie C in Burns , OR
Music Style: Classic rock, country and blues
Overall: I bought the PV115 speakers to add to my Peavey sound system and what a great addition they made to the already great sound that the PA put out. I couldn't be happier with the system that I've got. The output and solid performance that Peavey has had a reputation for is priceless.

"Peavey most reliable.Awesome sound.Top quality! " submitted May 30, 2012

By Lisa W in Verona, PA
Musical Background: Dj/KJ for 6 years.Singing since 3 yrs old.Love music
Music Style: Classic rock,Blues,Rocking Country.
Overall: I am so extremely happy with my PV115's..they have amazing sound, look very professional ..but are extremely heavey and really tall.But to me yhat is quality and I wouldn't want them to change a thing about them. You won't be disappointed.

"Great sound and quality at a low, low price." submitted December 15, 2011

By a customer from furuno.com
Musical Background: New DJ
Music Style: Rock, Alternative and even Dance music (when someone is paying for it)
Sound: Awesome sound quality. I was a little concerned when I read some reviews online that said these guys lacked bass. To prepare for that I purcahsed a Peavey 118 with these speakers to help compliment the bass. By themselves the 115's are great and you won't be disappointed as long as your amp can throw enough power to feed them. Feature: Speakers really have no features other than good sound and the sound from these speakers turned out to be even better than I was expecting. Ease of Use: 1/4" TRS connection with a second parallel TRS for daisy chaining if needed. Quality: These things are very well made and should have no problem standing up to years of use. As far as speakers go they are very commerical looking and quite attractive. Value: I really don't think there is a better deal to be had anywhere. These are great speakers for $219/each. Free shipping a free speaker stands from zzsounds just made a great deal even better. Manufacturer Support: I have not needed support yet but both zzsounds and Peavy have great repuations for support. The Wow Factor: They are attractive, well built and have a nice professional look. I am really happy with my purchase of these 115 mains. Overall: Knowing they are Peavey's, I am confident in many years of flawless use. Shoudl I have to ever replace them I would certainly buy them again.

"PV115 passive speaker" submitted December 7, 2012

By Tyrone C in Gwynn oak, MD
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: hiphop,r&b,reggaeton,jazz
Overall: The sound these speakers give is unbelievable for the price. they are durable.

"awesome speakers" submitted April 18, 2014

Musical Background: Beginner DJ 1year
Music Style: R and B Hip Hop old school
Overall: great speakers but i want to know what is the best amp to push them to the max

"speakers" submitted May 25, 2014

By Greg Lewis in lake Jackson, TX
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: all
Overall: They are great will be buying more in the future

"LOCAL DJ" submitted April 20, 2014

By C B in MONROE, LA
Musical Background: 6 YEARS
Music Style: DJ
Overall: GREAT SPEAKER FOR THE PRICE

"Peavy speaker" submitted September 4, 2012

By jim rapalje in Benson, NC
Musical Background: worship music
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Overall: Got this speaker from zZounds. Was a blemished product , but as usual, I see no blemishes. And sound is great. I am pleased.

"Amazing Customer Service" submitted May 11, 2012

By Ron Anderson in watertown, NY
Musical Background: over 20 years
Music Style: all styles
Overall: Just wanted to say that i received amazing customer service, i order a set of speakers on the ZZounds website , got a response like instantly and i had the speakers like 2 days later, that was awsome. I really appreciated it how they processed and the order shipped so quickly and also without any damage. 2 thumbs up! ZZounds. And oh yea i will be odrering more equipment from them. DjAndasun aka Ron Anderson

"hot dog" submitted April 20, 2005

Musical Background: active musician and Dj
Music Style: every thing except classical and opera
Sound: In general this speaker is about average mabye a little more,but for this price it;s the best there is. it sounds better than EV iforce series speakers which cost just under $100 more. it,s metokre for a full range speaker. but running it as part of a biamped system for highs and mids. it mor than gets the job done. Feature: Pretty basic Quality: at this price and power level there,s none better. Value: probably the best bang for the buck out there Manufacturer Support: never had any need for support with any peavey product The Wow Factor: has a pretty nice look,i wish the outer material wasnt carpet harder to keep clean. Overall: Ill probaly use these for tops until i can afford sp3;s then ill probaly use them for monitors. only getting difrent tops so i can run more power

"Just purchased but impressed" submitted April 29, 2012

By Claudiu B in Buford, GA
Musical Background: Dj of 1992
Music Style: All
Sound: this speaker is amazing for sound. i like it. Feature: These speakers are loud and clear! Ease of Use: Simple to use 1/4 jacks Quality: great cabinets, great price!! Value: Buy It, it's a great deal! These are great speakers for $219/each. Free shipping a free speaker stands from zzsounds just made a great deal even better. Manufacturer Support: I have received a damaged Peavey PV115 PA Cab , becauseof the transportation system. Zzounds send me another speaker very fast. The Wow Factor: i want more of these speakers, they look and sound great Overall: Good value

"BEST !! for this kind of money" submitted September 21, 2006

Musical Background: Very active musician(keyboardist), recording
Music Style: Dance, Pop,
Sound: Better than i thought Feature: good thing it has those holes for stand, metal handles, i wisg there were speakons instead of 1/4" Quality: very well made The Wow Factor: i hate how the tweeter looks!! i like those wude ones not TALL!!!! but every thing else is freat!!! Overall: i had one small problem, because i opened the unit and massed inside, and broke a small metal part of the fuse, so sometimes the fuse looses contact and i have to hit lightly the plastic on the back and it works.. IT's mostly my fault, but the fuses are made cheaply.

When you call, mention priority code 16HW-09HH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976