When you call, mention priority code 157B-8TQH

Rating and Reviews: Peavey KB4 Amplifier

Use this 75-watt amp from Peavey for your keyboard, or turn it into a personal PA with four inputs for voice and other instruments.

"Another quality amplifier from Peavey" submitted April 14, 2010

Overall
Sound: EXCELLENT sound quality with nearly no noise. The KB4 emits powerful, ground shaking basses and super crisp trebles, with everything in between. The DDT filter is a great reassurance, limiting heavy distortion of the speaker. The green "power" LED changes to red when the signal is clipping, but with careful EQ-ing this is not so much of a problem, although, sometimes the red light appears even at mid volumes. I use a microKORG XL and a Yamaha keyboard and, to suit my bands style, I need them both to be "high in the mix" when live, I tend to use the amp just before the brink of clipping and at this volume it is loud enough. I recommend using an amp stand or putting the KB4 on a (strong!) table to allow the sound to cut through best and if you are using the amp at anything above a medium size gig you need to use the line outputs to connect the amp to the PA, as, I suppose, with most amps. Feature: The casters and handles are excellent, making this seemingly huge amp very easy to transport. I have used the amp for a light band practice PA, and the Low-z mic input is excellent in these situations. The stereo line outputs are very useful for recording and connecting to a proper PA, and the EQs are versatile and good quality. It really would be nice to have some reverb for vintage synths and my(irritatingly lacking in the reverb department)microKORG XL etc, but I suppose no effects are better than cheap effects(which are just other things to go wrong)so I'm glad Peavey didn't just through some in. Ease of Use: Completely straightforward to use - you can use it as soon as you get it out of the box. Quality: Rugged in design can easily withstand the hazards a live gig creates. Obviously, don't drag the KB4 across car parks if you want the amp to stay looking good. Dials move positively and smoothly. Value: You can get this amp for 270-ish, and the amp is far better than its competitors at this price range. Manufacturer Support: For myself and other Peavey customers that I know of, Peavey support is greatly responsive and helpful. Though they still haven't replied to (only) one of my emails... The Wow Factor: The KB4 and KB5 are the best looking keyboard amps I've seen so far -if you get one, just slide the shopping trolley style handle away when in use! Overall: 10% more volume and some quality reverbs is all I could ask for, but you can achieve this with some minor additions - don't forget you can add an external speaker! This amp costs an amazing 270(ish)and far exceedes the quality of its competitors at this price range.

"KB-4 Rocks" submitted February 12, 2004

Overall
Music Style: Any - play a lot of new country and classic rock...
Sound: I use it to as a stage amp for my V-Clubs to play smallish clubs (300 or fewer people). I love the sound I get from it, and have never over-driven it, even at max volume. Use it about once a week for rehearsals and run the bass, electronic drums and lead guitar through it, as well. Feature: I like the input options, and the "wheelie bar" and casters. I'd like it to have one more input, and the casters should be a little larger diameter to make it easier to move across a rug... Value: I got it for under 400 dollars. Well worth it! Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed support. The Wow Factor: It has a great look to it, I think. Overall: I love this amp. It's considerably better than my previous amp (Roland KC-500) for amplifying drums, and unlike the Roland it never clips.
48 of 51 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 157B-8TQH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976