When you call, mention priority code 172V-6G6K

Rating and Reviews: Peavey KB1 Amplifier

Crank up the volume with this 20-watt amp from Peavey. With two channels, this amp is perfect as a personal sound system.

"For a little over $100? Come on!" submitted August 5, 2008

By a customer from usa.net
Overall
Sound: For a little over $100? Come on! You can't beat it! The sound is clean and crisp. Honestly, this thing just by itself sounds 100% better than those compact-PA systems that start at $500. I play a keyboard and plug a MIC into this and it cranks. It handles my bassy keyboard (with sequenced drums and bass tracks) very well. Feature: Well, it's just an amp. You plug stuff into it and it amplifies it. There aren't too many features beyond that. It's basically a small portable 1-speaker PA system with just a few mono inputs. No reverb, no effects, no EQ. However the thing sounds so great you'll hardly miss those features. Note that there's 3 inputs but only 1 mic input. You will need a mic pre-amp if you want to plug in more than 1 mic. Ease of Use: You plug it in and turn it on. There's a few volume controls available for you if you feel the need to touch something. Quality: Quality is 100% - I don't baby my equipment. I throw this thing in the back of my SUV. Sometimes it lands sideways or upside down, I don't care. It always works when I pick it up and plug it back in. Value: Just get it - for the price you cannot be disappointed. Manufacturer Support: If you don't know how to use a power switch and a volume then don't buy it :) I never called support. The Wow Factor: I tried inviting girls over to my house, "Hey! Come on over and listen to my Peavey amp!" -- That didn't work out so good. No seriously, it's just an amp that works unbelievably well for it's prize and size.
47 of 51 people (92.16%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"20 Watt Wonder!" submitted June 5, 2013

By Kelly Mercer in Halifax, NS
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing drums for over 30 years...
Music Style: Anything with a heartbeat!
Overall: I bought one of these at a sale and it is simply incredible for the price. I have used it for vocals and an all round monitor for my electronic drums.

"This is a good quality 20 watt keyboard amp for all users." submitted July 29, 2008

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: I have 2 and it is a great amp for the money. I run them as stereo practice amps for my Nord Electro and it's perfect. and this is lighter than studio monitors. Feature: The EQ is something needed. This amp has only 2 options and a level control. Ease of Use: Simple and straight foward controls. Quality: Peavy has been around for many years and will be for many more and they have always made a quality product. This is built like a tank. Value: Well worth the price for the quality and sound Manufacturer Support: Years ago they were very good to deal with but I have not had to contact them on this or any of the products that I own recently. The Wow Factor: Good all around Overall: I would not hesitate to replace it if I had to.

"Peavey KB1 Amp" submitted December 22, 2013

By John M in Aberdeen, NC
Overall
Musical Background: some pino/organ for years - Beginning guitar for 3rd or 4th time!!!!
Music Style: country & gospel
Overall: Nice little amp for home use.

"EXCELLENT!!!!!" submitted May 15, 2005

Musical Background: Expert Keyboardist
Sound: This is a great amp for the price. The sound is really clear and doesnt make any fuzz. Also the good thing about this amp is that it never would have any feedback. You can put the amp at 1 1/2 and it sounds like it is at 2 1/2- 3. That is how great it sounds. Feature: This amp has 2 imputs. That is really great for people that play two keyboards and they dont interfear with each other. But the not so great thing is that you only have 2 nobs to equlize the sound. There is a high and a low. The other nob you see there is a level nob. Quality: This amp will last for a long while. I have had mine for 6 months on 1-1/12 level almost everyday and it still hasent blown. That is the good quality. And what else can I say, its Peavy. Value: I think that it is a 20 watt amp, it could be a little cheaper. But is produces great sound. Which can sometimes can be worth the money. Manufacturer Support: These people that can tell you about this product are really nice and offer you suppport and warrenties. The Wow Factor: If you want an amp and you play in a garage, then this is a great amp for you. I dont know about over using it. I havent done it yet.
27 of 32 people (84.38%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 172V-6G6K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976