When you call, mention priority code 172B-58MC

Rating and Reviews: Peavey IPR3000 Power Amp

Deceptively lightweight for its mammoth power, this 7-lb stereo amp by Peavey generates up to 1500 watts per channel at 2 ohms.

Overall

"Lose some weight, in your amp rack, and get your workout in the gym, like you should." submitted July 18, 2011

Musical Background: Sound Technician
Music Style: Variety, ranging from metal to show tunes, and everything in betweeen.
Sound: This is a solid, powerful amplifier, comparable to any I have owned. Sound is clean, and un-colored, so what you are playing sounds as intended. Feature: As far as features, this is pretty stripped down, but that's OK, because I bought it to be an amplifier, and any additional features, beyond that are superfluous, to me. I can see how the built-in crossover feature could be useful, to some. Ease of Use: Simple. Very few extra features, means very simple to use and configure. The one most impressive feature is the light weight. Less than 8 pounds for an amp that does more than 400 watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms, in stereo, and over 800 into 4 ohms, stereo? My back thanks me, and it actually runs cool, all night long, even when pushed fairly hard. Quality: All seems well, to me. Value: For the price, this is a fantastic value. x Manufacturer Support: I have never had to use their support. The Wow Factor: I'll likely be buying a few more of these, to replace the other amps in my arsenal. Overall: I suspect that I'll be using this for several years. The light weight, and low price, compared to the competition, is a strong selling point.

"Peavey design is perfection!!!" submitted March 24, 2011

Musical Background: Weekend Warrior - musician/sound
Music Style: Country and Country Rock
Sound: I own two of these, one running my tops and one bridged to run subs. They sound fantastic. I use a DBX Driverack with RTA mic to set the EQ, crossover points and the type of curve I'm looking for. I have recieved nothing but rave reviews from club owners, patrons and band members on the sound of my system. Feature: These amps don't claim to be bridgeable, but they are. The workaround is all over the internet. They are also very stable even with 2 ohm loads. Hook up cables, turn on, and turn up to full volume. That's all there is. The only feature I could do without is the heavy use of blue lighting, kinda cheezy DJ looking. I love the light weight of this amp, just over 7 pounds. I replaced two 50 pounders with two of these. Ease of Use: Hook up, turn on and turn up. The only learning curve is in how to hook up for bridged mode. The manual and specs don't claim it to be bridgeable, but Peavey says they are on their website, and the workaround is very easy to accomplish. Quality: Peavey stuff is pretty bulletproof. Only time will tell for these lightweight designs. Value: Yes, definitely. Manufacturer Support: Peavey got involved when I had problems with my IPR1600 freezing up. It was a technical issue with some components, and they imediately sent parts to my amp guru. I had my amp back in less than a week. They have also helped me with Steelguitar amp upgrades in the past. Very easy to deal with, and answer calls promptly. The Wow Factor: I own two of these. They haven't failed me yet, and I'd replace them in a heartbeat with the same units if they got lost, stolen or destroyed. Overall: I can't envision having to replace these unless they got stolen or destroyed. I'll probably keep these forever. The larger models, though not out yet, might appeal to me, but.... Currently, I have my mixer, outboard efx, eq's, an IPR1600 and two IPR300's in a single rollaround rack unit using one 15 amp circuit. I've blown no breakers yet, but am afraid that going to larger amps might cause an overload condition. So for now, my current setup is ideal for playing in bars, clubs, outdoor events etc.

"Great sound but sent for repair 2x" submitted December 8, 2012

Music Style: I dj all genres 1 x a week
Overall: I really love the weight and sound of this amp but they have failed me at several gigs. I was not even pumping them at a wedding I did and the amp simply shut down. I was devastated. Peavey fixed them 2x and The have been fine since. I still have confidence in them, but I always have a spare Amp I'n my car just in case.

"Would recommend this to my dj peers!!" submitted September 2, 2012

By EDWARD F in SAN ANTONIO, TX
Overall
Overall: This amp was easy to install just plug n play

"in short this peavey product is very well build, i have been doing sound for about 18 years and peavey keeps amazing me with its" submitted August 25, 2011

Musical Background: band manager/playing for 30 years
Music Style: rock and rock rap
Sound: the peavey ipr 3000 has a very clean sound, i have used it for my tops on number of occasions, in live performance and it sounds great Feature: there are no accessories with this product, but its very simple to use which is very helpful, just plug in and your ready to go Ease of Use: sounds great with instruments and in live sound applications Quality: this product is very light only about 7 or 8 pounds, very surprise at what it can do for being so light. there is nothing wrong with this product, but only time will tell Value: it is worth its price Manufacturer Support: have no problems at all The Wow Factor: i would like this product in black color or maybe a darker gray, but it looks nice Overall: i have used peavey products for about 20 years and they have never let me down i own more peavey product in my sound besides power amps. this product is worth its price, i will be buying more power amps in the near future

When you call, mention priority code 172B-58MC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976