When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-KWTM

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Headliner 410 Bass

The largest cab in Peavey's Headliner series, the 410 delivers rich tone with four 10" ferrite woofers. With 1600 watts of power, it'll do your amp justice.

"Peavey Headliner 410 Bass Cab" submitted March 19, 2015

By Sam Y in Conifer, CO
Musical Background: Professional bassist, 35+ years on bass
Music Style: Worship, rock, funk
Overall: I've owned this cabinet now for almost a year. I wanted to wait to review to make sure this cabinet was gonna go the distance, and give me the sound I'm looking for. I bought this cabinet, along with the matching Peavey 210 cabinet from zZounds. First off, I'm very particular about the tone of my bass. I don't like the sound of ported/vented cabinets. I have always used Ampeg SVT 8x10 cabs in my rig - but since I am no longer playing supported tours, and am now responsible for lugging my own gear around, I've been searching for something more easily carried. I bought a set of four casters from the local hardware store with solid rubber wheels and ball bearings, spent about 20 minutes drilling and installing them on the bottom of this Peavey 410 cabinet. So worth it - makes rolling everything in together so simple and easy. Most 410's are ported - this one is sealed. If you like the sound of an Ampeg SVT 8x10 cabinet - then this is the way to go. It will very closely match the tone, and punch/clarity of my 8x10's. I also can't stand cabinets with tweeters - and most bass cabs these days have a tweeter. I have this underneath a Peavey Headliner 2x10 which is also a sealed cabinet, and the two are much easier to carry than one 8x10. I run an Ampeg SVT V-Pro (tube pre, MOSFET power), using both channels simultaneously, one slightly overdriven and heavily compressed, and the other clean with a touch of compression and reverb. The cabinet handles everything I've thrown at it for the past year. It's tight, responsive, punchy, clear, and recreates the growl and attack from my Yamaha TRB-6P basses perfectly. It's just like the sound I'm used to from my Ampeg 8x10's - but much easier on the back! I mic the 210 cabinet with an AKG D112 mic for live performances, so that the audience hears the tone I've worked so hard to create. I'm completely sold on these cabinets, and recommend them to any bass player that's looking for some serious punch, and tight, aggressive tone - regardless of price. I'm giving it a 4.5 for features because it really should come with casters.

"EXCELLENT!" submitted March 26, 2014

By Candace P in Madison Heights, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional bassist (still got a lot of learning to do) for several years
Music Style: Rock, Hard rock, Metal, Acoustic, Bluegrass, Christian
Overall: Great quality for the low price you pay for this product. You won't regret it. Needs wheels, though.

"GREAT SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted August 25, 2014

By Turk h in Indpls, IN
Musical Background: Been playing bass 30 yrs,can also play guitar
Music Style: Blues, rock, motown
Quality: built solid ,heavy duty grill Value: bought both 1x15 4x10 cabs for$ 550.00 from Zounds Manufacturer Support: haven't had to call support Overall: Just love this 4X10 Peavey headliner cab..I bought a Peavey headliner 1x15 to go with it..what a set up .my bandmates just loved the sound. the 4x10 cab has a crisp highs.full sound..paired this with Ampeg portaflex 500,its insane.you should have sent some depends with this!!! WOW!!!! what a rig

"Headliner 410" submitted February 23, 2012

By Hollis Henderson in Memphis, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Keyboards and guitars. I don't consider myself a "pro" but I have been paid a time or two. Home studio and small venues.
Music Style: Gospel , R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz and Rock.
Overall: This bass cab is great. The sound is perfect. I have a 210 stacked on top and the Peavey Tour 600 amp driving. Best rig yet. This could have been off the charts if I had chosen the Tour 700 amp. Nonetheless, the 410 is banging.
38 of 41 people (92.68%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Happy Customer" submitted March 23, 2014

By ralph mays in southfield, MI
Overall
Musical Background: retired bass player played with eddie kendricks,enchantment,miricles, the posse,etc
Music Style: R&B, Jazz
Overall: I have a fender jazz bass and a Hartke LH 1000 amp with the peavey b15 and the peavey 410 cab all came from zzounds...I love the entire rig.. real solid bottom and does a good slap also.. I play at home for my wife and friends only now... im a retired bass player from Motown... when they moved to cali ,I couldn't give up my job at General Motors so I stayed in Detroit, raised my 3 kids ....don't regret it at all... I've played bass for over 45 years .. played all kinds of basses and amps.. but for the money you can't beat fender basses, Hartke Amps, And peavey Cabs... so if you are on a budget chose peavey..they will not let you down....
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A lot of BOOM for the buck!!!" submitted October 4, 2012

By Jeff Blackburn in Greensboro, NC
Musical Background: 25 yrs playing bass.....gig out 2-3 times a month
Music Style: Hard Rock/Heavy Metal
Overall: Couldn't believe how good it sounded for the price. Very punchy, deep.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-KWTM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.