When you call, mention priority code 20N-7T9W

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Escort 6000

This 600-watt PA system is ready to roll! You get two 10" speakers with stands and cables, and an 8-channel mixer with digital effects and even a USB input.

"Outstanding PA!!!" submitted June 14, 2015

By Bryan D. Kearney in Cheshire, CT
Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional singer who performs weekly. I have been performing for over 40 years and also play percussion.
Music Style: R&B/Soul, Jazz, Pop & Rock
Overall: The Escort 6000 has great sound and incredible portability for just about any small to medium application. This thing is loud! Multiple connectability functions allow wireless connections in addition to the standard RCA, 1/4" & XLR input connectors. It's so easy to use and it sets up fast, and breaks down fast! As good as it sounds, it even gives you a connection port for a subwoofer!

"Awesome!" submitted April 1, 2014

Overall
Overall: I was blown away by the volume and sound coming from the Peavey Escort! This thing is great! The Bluetooth was seemless and I was able to hook up all of my instruments to it as well. Thanks!

"Great Product" submitted January 13, 2016

By Rylan B in Phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Worship leader @ church, home recording artist w/ occasional secular gigs
Music Style: Christian, pop, alternative, country
Overall: The product exceeded every expectation - has a tremendous and clear sound, is compact and light, fairly simple, and utilizes bluetooth technology for modern applications. Would definitely recommend and/or buy it again if necessary in the future!

"Portability At Its BEST!" submitted February 22, 2016

By Vincent C in Tampa, FL
Musical Background: Mobile DJ, Vocalist
Music Style: Event DJ, Christian Singer
Overall: This unit is GREAT for a quick set up and tear-down for casual events. The best feature is the BlueTooth receiver, which allows for one-less cable and no line-noise to worry about when playing from a laptop. There is a slight delay when using Bluetooth and affects playing from a post when you're mixing, though. I'm going to a Triflex system for more formal occasions for better bass and aesthetics, but similar portability.

"Great Quality!" submitted May 9, 2014

By Matt L
Musical Background: Drums DJ Production
Music Style: Electronic Dance Music Rock Hip Hop
Overall: Over all very impressed with the quality of both, looks and sound! Great high end and low end quality! Also, Extremely loud! just about a quarter turn on the knob and I can hear it throughout my house! Light weight, portable, and all you need in one "tote-able" package! Only bad thing is, the range of the bluetooth capabilities are small.. works best with my phone or other bluetooth apparatus directly on or next to the mixer! Other than that, NO COMPLAINTS!

"Peavey 6000 delivers exactly what I was looking for in a PA" submitted September 10, 2014

By Bill M in Colorado Springs, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Singing and playing guitar and enteraining for 40 years and still going strong
Music Style: Rockabilly, blues, classic rock southern rock and kicking country
Overall: I have had a Peavey MK4 PA since the 80's that is still working and decided to upgrade to something new for my solo gigging. I researched several different brands and came back to Peavey for the reason that my old system was so reliable. The Peavey Escort 6000 has a great sound with clean crisp tone. Plenty of power for a solo and definitely would work for a duo or trio. I have also plugged in my Taylor acoustic and run it thru the PA. Sounds fine if that's what you are looking to do although at this point I am still using my guitar amp. The speakers also give a surprisingly good bass response. One thing that was a bonus for me was the speaker cabinets are made of a PVC plastic and when I set up with the speakers in front of me I can hear myself from the back of the speakers. Never could before with the old pressed wood cabinets. I can now adjust my monitor to get a volume that I can hear myself on stage with my wireless system from monitor center and speakers left-right. Gives me more mobility not having to stand directly in front of my monitor.It did take me awhile to dial it in to my "sound" but overall I am pleased with the results. I didn't spend much time with the built in effects or EQ. I have a vocal effects system that I patch in already. The unit is easy to set up and speakers are lightweight. I didn't bother with the included stands. They are the smaller diameter and flimsy and I already have a pair of the heavier stands. The speakers do accept both sizes. I did make sure of that before I bought the system.The bluetooth works well as does the thumbdrive. I put in a set of music in a thumbdrive to run durring breaks.Only one minor thing that I can say is a problem for me. The plastic clasp design to open the doors where the mics and cables are stored keeps pinching my fingers. Overall I do recommend this system.
15 of 17 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"NICE for the Price & Gets the Job DONE!" submitted June 29, 2016

By Vincent C in Tampa, FL
Musical Background: Mobile DJ, Karaoke, Trivia
Music Style: Event DJ
Overall: Coming from an era of large, heavy speaker cabinets, amps & accessories - THIS is a nice change. The sound is good and it KICKS. Bluetooth is a great feature that I like to use to practice while I'm sitting on my sofa! Also great to use with a mobile device to cue music for a presentation. The effects are basic and kind of low-level, as should be expected. I had to return my initial unit because they didn't work at all. But zZounds is a hassle free company to deal with.

"Bose L1 Compact System" submitted January 19, 2016

Overall
Overall: Portable, easy to operate and very sexy appearance. Probably a little much for my yoga studio but I freakin love it.

When you call, mention priority code 20N-7T9W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976