When you call, mention priority code 1412-YTQQ

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Delta Blues 115

Perfect for blues players, this guitar combo amp from Peavey offers a classic style in a modern, versatile amplifier.

"try it you'll love it!" submitted October 16, 2011

Musical Background: semi
Music Style: rock,blues.country
Sound: It comes with JJ power tubes. First new amp I have that came with good tubes. I gave it a 9 cause I'm sure if I put some NOS tubes in it would sound better cause they usually do in any amp. Feature: Enough features for me but great that it has spring reverb and a very usable tremolo. Come on you buy an amp like this becaus you want that vintage fender tone and it delivers so well. Ease of Use: Check it out....all the knobs go to 12. I haven't had this beast up past 5 yet. With the 15 inch speaker it moves alot of air and sounds so full but not muddy. Quality: Put together very well. Comes with a cage to protect the tubes and a damper built in to control tube rattle. Peavey listened to complaints in the past about these issues and did a great job fixing them. Value: Built in USA! Absolutely happy with quality and price. Sure you can get a blues deluxe and help the folks south of the border but at least I have a quality built,good sounding and looking amp built right in Meridian Miss. Home of the delta blues. May they keep building them there. Manufacturer Support: Never used them but have heard their great. With the way its built I get the feeling i won't need them. Comes with 3 yr warranty so we'll see. The Wow Factor: Love the nostalgic look and sound... organic bliss Overall: Very happy and already checking on buying the classic 50 4x10. Thank you Peavey for building and pricing a quality american product that the average american can afford to buy and boast about!!!!

"Peavey Delta Blues 1x15 from Zzounds" submitted September 8, 2012

By Nick W in Appleton, WI
Musical Background: basement rockstar
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country and Punk
Sound: Amazing amp. The sound is incredible. Crisp cleans, lows are not muddy at all and the overdrive is great for blues. Really a fantastic amp. I haven't turned on another amp since I got the Delta Blues. Feature: A really nice feature is that the Delta Blues comes with a manual that helps you find the right settings for your style of music, not that everybody needs it, but it is nice. The DB is perfect for me - all of the options you need without too many settings. I also own a Fender Cyber Deluxe, which is a great amp in its own right, but it just has too many options for me to get the most out of it. Ease of Use: The Delta Blues is incredibly easy to use and sounds great! Just the right number of options without all the fluff! Quality: I've only had the amp a month, but being a Peavey and having a 5 year warranty gives me no reason not to trust its durability. Value: Fantastic item and zZounds gave me a great price! There's no way I could have passed it up. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I love the classic look and the sound is unmatched. It was 100x better-sounding than the Fender Blues Jr., at least to me. Overall: A fantastic amp. Great tone! Everything you need and nothing more!

"Incredible sounding amp and dependable !!!!!" submitted January 5, 2012

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: Played for almost 50 yrs. Play Gretsch, Peavey, Martin and Gibson
Music Style: Christian and Country
Sound: I would put this amp up against any combo on the market. What more could anybody want? It can take whatever you throw at it. Of coarse Peavey amps are built like army tanks anyway. Ya turn over a Fender on stage,ya take it to the shop: ya turn over a Peavey and keep on playin. I am 56 years old and I have owned a lot of amps,so I feel I qualify to rate the Delta Blues. Bottom line,and my opinion is that thiis amp is without a doupt one of the finest amps that a musician could play through HANDS DOWN !!!!! Feature: Everything on this amp is useful. Ease of Use: Not a problem of any kind. This thing would make a juice harp sound good! Quality: Like I said before, these amps are built like army tanks. Value: ABSOLUTELY !!!!! Manufacturer Support: I never had to deal with the Peavey Co. about an issue because I`ve never had a problem with any of their products. Don`t get me wrong, I`m not just hung up on Peavey, The product speaks for itself. If a product is well built it will be around for years to come. The way I look at it if these amps were not dependable then why are so many of em being used on stages throughout the world? A No Brainer The Wow Factor: The Classic Look and clean sound Overall: I would replace this amp in a heart beat if it were lost or stolen. I just told a good friend the other night that this amp will probably be the last one I`ll own.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Wow!" submitted May 7, 2012

Overall
Overall: I have never reviewed a product I have bought to this point. I just got the Peavey Delta Blues 115 and it is simply amazing. The tremolo and reverb sound very nice and it has two channels. The stock speaker leaves nothing more to be desired in my opinion. I personally feel this amp, while different from fender, vox, marshalls sounds every bit as quality tonewise. The Delta Blues is build like a tank and weighs a lot. But, when I heard the sound I forgot about the weight. I play blues and rock and this amp is simply amazing. Takes pedals well too.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Peavey Delta Blues 115" submitted January 17, 2013

By gator m in fort Worth, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 35 + years playing rock and blues. guitar is primary instrument
Music Style: blues, rock,
Sound: Very responsive tube amp with classic tweed sounds. I've been playing blues and rock for 35 years and decided to retire my 54 Bassman 115 before somebody stole it from me. This is the closest thing to the original tweed sound you can buy. Had never been a Peavey fan until I heard one of these. Went to the store, tried it out and bought it immediately. Feature: The pre- and post- volume knobs allow you to tune in the amount of tube overdrive that meets your needs---much better than using a stomp box. The amp is light, but with a solid frame. Nice looking retro tweed look. Ease of Use: the 4 EL84s int he pre-amp and the 3 12AX7s in the power side are an excellent demonstration of how a 30 watt all-tube amp will blow away and solid state amp. Using the 2 channels and the pre- and post- controls make it easy and intuitive to dial in the sound you like. The spring reverb and the optical/analog tremelo are additional benefits. The amp is not complicated. Quality: Seems to be solid--have had no problems. Have heard that the tweed cover is not the best but that hasn't been a problem for me. (I guess because my 60 year old Bassman wit has lots of wear & dings, I don't see this as an issue). Value: That's one of the best features. With a street price of $650, it's much better than anything remotely near that price that Fender has out there, in my opinion. You see a great number of these amps in Nashville and Memphis played by the pros and there is a good reason. Manufacturer Support: Had no dealsing with Peavey. The Wow Factor: Perfect size and weight--perfect wattage so you can overdrive without blowing the windows out of most venues. Ability to tune in very good tones. Overall: Superb amp for blues or rock. A true "player's amp"

When you call, mention priority code 1412-YTQQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976