When you call, mention priority code 204-KR90

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Low Rider Sub

Load your subwoofer cabinets with these 18" replacement speakers and hear the difference! Peavey's easy-to-install Low Riders push out clean, loud lows.

Peavey Low Rider Sub Customer Review submitted April 30, 2006

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: ROCK, ALTERNATIVE
Sound: The sound is amazing, Will blow away any JBL,EV or PAW on the market. JUST MAKE SURE THEBOX IS BUILT STRONGGGGGG!!! Feature: AWSOME MANUAL Ease of Use: INSTRUCTIONS ARE VERY HELPFUL, Peavey ROCKS!! Quality: AWSOME product PEAVEY out did itself with this MONSTER. CONE could be a little stiffer. Value: WOW where else can you get such a Massive speaker that is Bulletproof for under $200 bucks. Manufacturer Support: AWSOME!!! Enough said! They have been in the business forever The Wow Factor: You'll want it once you FEEL IT!!! Make the earth RUMBLE. Be ready for the people at the venue To yell at you to turn it down!! Overall: I will never switch from Peavey they are the Masters of Live and Pro SOUND!! PEAVEY FOREVERRRRRR

"Peavey Low Rider Sub is Amazing!" submitted November 20, 2005

By a customer from graceba.net
Musical Background: Mobile DJ and Production
Music Style: Rap, Rock, House, Trance
Sound: Amazing!!! This is one of the cleanest loudest and lowest subs I have ever used. I have built some custom boxes for them and they sound absolutely amazing! Feature: The hookup is eazy fast, and efficent! And I love the field replaceable baskets! Quality: Cone is ultra-rigid and the basket is one of a kind. The adhesives used on the spider are extremely durable. Value: BANG FOR BUCK and TONS of it!!!! The Wow Factor: I love it. The design is great and would love some more. Overall: Great speaker and I expect it to last for the rest of my carreer.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best bang for your buck " submitted July 27, 2014

By Cameron Broussard in San Marcos, TX
Musical Background: Tailgate and party rentals
Music Style: Trap, Mashups, Party, country, rock
Overall: I had some Yamaha S118V speakers go out on me so I replaced them with these Peaveys. I stuck the new speakers in the Yamaha cabinet and power each sub with a Behringer ep2500. These Peavey speakers are seriously some of the best subwoofers ive ever owned. We mostly play trap, party, and mashups and I cant even turn these speakers up to their full potential because the bass travels so far. When I get some more money together, I'll be picking up more.

Peavey Low Rider Sub Customer Review submitted January 6, 2009

By a customer from NEO.RR.COM
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: ROCK
Sound: I HAD A COUPLE EV SPEAKERS IN EV SUB CABS-REPLACED THEM WITH THESE LOWRIDERS AND THE DIFFERENCE IS AMAZING-- THESE ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN--A GREAT INVESTMENT ON MY PART Feature: THEY ARE ONLY SPEAKERS --BUT THEY KICK ASS IN THE EV CABINET Quality: THE PRODUCT SEEMS TO WORK GREAT=-NO PROBLEMS SO FAR Value: GREAT VALUE Manufacturer Support: PEAVEY HAS ALWAYS PRODUCED RELIABLE PRODUCTS--AT LEAST THE ONES I'VE DEALT WITH The Wow Factor: NO SEX APPEAL--IT'S A SPEAKER Overall: IF SOMETHING IS BETTER-I'LL WANT IT--BUT I'M HAPPY WITH THESE-MIGHT BUY ANOTHER SET LATER

"The Best" submitted October 3, 2007

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: Rock, Rap
Sound: used these in my car... shook the rust right off of it Feature: It was easy to replace baskets when the speakers blew... only happened twice Ease of Use: two huge holes i one huge box. not too heavy either Quality: EXTREMELY loud and they still sounded great Value: i purchased them used, in two seperate peavey boxes. well worth the $50 i payed for both The Wow Factor: stealthy... nobody sees it coming Overall: the best of the best and still extremely cheap

"Best subs I've ever owned!!" submitted April 26, 2013

By John R in Bridgeport, CT
Musical Background: Pro DJ for 25+ years
Music Style: R&B, Hip Hop, Top 40 dance, Latin, Reggae
Sound: Incredible low end that you can feel all the way down to 25hz. I'm impressed by how musical they are even after hours of pounding!! Feature: Only issue I had was that on one of the two I purchased I had to resolder the metal part that connects from the terminal to the cone. The excursion snapped the little bugger so I made it strong for sure. Now it rocks again. Ease of Use: These things will handle ANYTHING you throw at them. I have to old QSC 1450 bridged for each box and these speakers laughed at me. (I know....I need more power) Quality: Like I stated above, The only issue I had was that on one of the two I purchased I had to resolder the metal part that connects from the terminal to the cone. Other than that, it's solidly made. And did I mention the replaceable basket? #WIN Value: I would recommend these for any live sound application. Great price and performance. Manufacturer Support: When I contacted the AWESOME customer service at Zzound they informed me that I would have to contact Peavey, but when I realized the issue was a soldering matter, I just put in the little bit of repair work myself. The Wow Factor: Big sexy subs!! Overall: Just from the specs alone, I was blown away and had to have them and I'm glad I've got them cause they are INSANE!!

"MOMMA MIA!!" submitted May 15, 2005

By a customer from YAHOO.COM
Musical Background: Active Musician 20 + YEARS
Music Style: ROCK, METAL, FINGERSTYLE GUITAR
Sound: REPLACED MY CARVINS WOW!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! Feature: PLUG AND PLAY!! Quality: ALL MY PEAVEY STUFF IS TOUGH. I'VE BEEN PLAYING THROUGH A PEAVEY BUTCHER 4 SPEAKER CABINET WITH MY MARSHALL JCM800 FOR 20 YEARS AND ITS STILL TICKING. Value: YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER SUB EVEN CLOSE TO THIS PRICE!! Manufacturer Support: BOUGHT 2 PR 15'S ONE HAD A TWEETER NOT WORKING JUST EXCHANGED STRAIGHT ACROSS NO QUESTIONS ASKED! The Wow Factor: I'M BUYING 2 MORE!!

"peavey low rider subwoofer" submitted November 13, 2013

By martin galarza in DelRii, TX
Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: Hio Hop, Reggaeton, EDM ETC
Overall: Bought as a replacement on my SP118s abd they are great hit harder and can really push them

"lowrider peavey "outta sight, just right"" submitted November 1, 2012

By johnathan e in rockingham, NC
Musical Background: disc jockey since 1992
Music Style: r&b, hip hop, old school , reggae
Overall: this one sub made a bass making difference i'm certainly going to get another

"The best replacement speaker for a Peavey DTH-218 cabinet." submitted December 19, 2004

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: Active Live Sound Engineer
Music Style: A-Z
Sound: I have a pair of Peavey DTH-218 subwoofers, and these run at 4 ohms each. I have a QSC-3402 amplifier connected in bridge mono to each cabinet. I have found, by experience, that this configuration is the most efficient and best sounding way to use these speakers. Quality: The shipping box these came in are virtually indestructable. The speaker is in an octagon shaped box, which keeps the round bugger from shifting around. Then this box is placed into another box with foam to keep the octagon box from moving around. This box was then placed inside another shipping box, with the other speaker Manufacturer Support: I have done some checking around, and I find that Peavey has a problem keeping up with the demand for this speaker type. The company moved their facility, and then the hurricanes hit. I ordered 4 of these Low Rider speakers from my local music store, and 2 of them came in. The other 2 did not even after 3 months of waiting. I was told they were making these speakers for Peavey cabinets, and all they could do was keep up with the manufacture of these cabinets. Overall: Overall, I really like the "Low-Rider" 18" speaker by Peavey. I think that with the amplifier that I use, it is the best replacement speaker I have ever bought.

"peavey low rider subwoofer" submitted May 19, 2014

By Miguel Major
Musical Background: 20 years. disc jockey. yes
Music Style: all
Overall: had some for the past 8 years and their awesome

"Cheap, Good Sound, Garbage in a Month" submitted April 18, 2010

Musical Background: DJ
Overall: While the sub sounded great. We had two of them go bad (the solder used is terrible and the wire leads just fell off). We re-coned one with their basket kit, and that blew out a few months after. Cheap speakers, but you get what you pay for.

Peavey Low Rider Sub Customer Review submitted November 30, 2009

Overall
Sound: Awesome sound and can take a beating. I installed these in my EV eliminator 18' subs that I bought new 7 years ago and the low riders sound better than ever. I am feeding 4 low riders (2 each side) with 2 Mackie 1400i's in bridge mode at full power (in stereo..1 amp left/1 amp right) Feature: Easy to connect with the spring loaded terminals what more can you say. Ease of Use: Easily fit into my Eliminators Quality: Been flawless for a year now Value: Bust bang (or thump!) for your buck Manufacturer Support: I have dealt with Peavey before with no problem. The packaging was not like mentioned in here before as I had to return 2 with a broken baskets....needs that extra box! The Wow Factor: hot..lol Overall: Very satisfied!

"The Boom Maker" submitted February 25, 2005

Overall
Sound: It's crazy! Feature: Sub Bass Quality: Wow! Value: worth every cent Manufacturer Support: no problems Overall: I expect many years of productive use of this product because of its power handling.

When you call, mention priority code 204-KR90. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976