When you call, mention priority code 158C-MB96

Rating and Reviews: Peavey 1505 DT BW Speaker

Advance your bass with this speaker from Peavey. It delivers outstanding sensitivity and power handling with a Kevlar-filled cone and die-cast magnet setup.

"Rugged, great sounding speaker." submitted August 27, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Gigging and recording musician in a band.
Music Style: variuos but mostly rock- Red Dress White style rock.
Sound: This speaker has amazing punch, clarity, bite, and low end. It came in my old Peavey TNT 150 and is stil working great and sounding amazing after however many years that amo has been around. I use one of these speakers for gigs-I push 150 watts through it and it handles them extremely well. Feature: If it somehow breaks (like if you crank a 1000 watt head through it) you don't need to replace the speaker-just buy a new cone. Ease of Use: It's a speaker... Quality: This thing is rugged. I use no backup. If it goes out, Im goin acoustic with an electric bass. That's how much I trust it. Value: This speaker is a wonderful speaker for the price. Manufacturer Support: I didn't need to deal with the company-it's rugged. The Wow Factor: It's kinda cool cause it's big and rugged and unique but it's just a speaker. Overall: This is a wonderful speaker.

"Thunder Thumpers!!!" submitted April 16, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Mobil Dj
Music Style: All
Sound: Sound Quality Very Good. Was Looking For A Speaker To Produce A Lower End With Solid Bass. These Replaced A Pair In 30 Year Old Speakers, That I Kept Replacing Baskets In. I Use These For Mobil Djing and Sound Work. Feature: These Are Replacement Speakers. Ease of Use: Easy To Install. Two Wires A Positive and Negitive. And If You Blow Then Their Are Rplacement Baskets You Can Also Order. Quality: Looked Good Rite Out Of The Box. Well Built, Heavy, Solid. Time Well Tell On Durability. Value: Check Price and Price Match. Zzounds Shines. Manufacturer Support: Have Not Needed Support Yet? The Wow Factor: It's Got THUMP !!!! Overall: Many Years.

"Rock solid and built for rock n roll!" submitted June 15, 2008

By a customer from consolidated,net
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Rock ,Country, Pop, Blues,
Sound: I have 2 of the black widows, and I gotta tell ya,,this is one rocking speaker! These speakers are loud! They have pretty good sound quality's too! Great lows and mids! Proably has higher highs than most 15's out there as well,,If you are building a box to put this speaker in,,Make it big! At least 4 qubic ft! Cause there is a lot of cone movement ,so it needs room to breath! I've cranked over 1000 watts into a pair of these for 1hr or more strait,,and not a problem at all!!virtually un blowable! lol, not to many speaker out there with the specs this one has for this price! Feature: Very well constructed speaker! Ease of Use: I think this speaker sounds best in a well vented or well ported box 3.5 qubic ft or larger! Quality: Built like a tank! Value: Well worth it's price ,,look around and you'll see! Manufacturer Support: Peavey is a great company! The Wow Factor: I've always loved Peavey products,,and quality is why. Overall: I have other Peavey speakers that are 30 years old and they still work!,,So I'd say the new ones would last just as long!

"Mediocre for musicians on low budget.Gets you by." submitted July 6, 2004

Music Style: Old rock and roll, country
Sound: I use this in Yamaha cabinets, so maybe not perfect match. Feature: Replacement basket is good idea when in a pinch Quality: Basically a cheapo, but good for the price. A lot of Peavey stuff is mediocre.Don't recommend their bass amps. Value: Value is okay. The Wow Factor: Not a big name in terms of prestige...maybe some of their top end stuff is good.

"I would not put Peavey up aginst Mackie but for half the price and this close to the high $$$$$ sound... I'll TAKE IT!!!" submitted January 26, 2005

Music Style: Rock,
Sound: They must have made some changes to their speakers. I changed one blown 15 in. PA speaker from one of my cabnets. This replacement sounds so much better than the old one I am going to replace them both. Price was sweet. I have a blown monitor speaker also and I am going to replace that one with one of the 12 inchers I saw in the add. Feature: I like the replacable basket idea. The wire tabs where red and black. The wires in the Pevey cabnet are blue and yellow. Good thing I marked them when I removed the old speaker 6 days before. Whas' up with that. Quality: HEAVY DUTY. Big mag, Big Sound. Cast iron basket. Quality seems right up there. Value: I could not give them a 10 yet because I have not put the new speaker to the big test. Playing at a party out side. That is when you find out what your stuff is made of. Heat, damp, cool ... and all the way up. Hello to the local PD. Overall: I think I made a good purchase. The add told me all I needed to know and I like what I hear now.

When you call, mention priority code 158C-MB96. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976