When you call, mention priority code 12CZ-898V

Rating and Reviews: Peavey Butcher Guitar Amp

If it's crunch you're after, the Butcher is your amp. Both channels, Clean and Crunch, feature independent three-band EQ, as well as volume and preamp gain controls.

"Peavey Butcher is a BEAST!!" submitted March 27, 2013

By Jacob C in Kingstree, SC
Overall
Musical Background: small gigs and jams whenever
Music Style: Blues,Country
Overall: I was looking for a good tube head to use with my diffrent cabs that I have made. 4x10 cab,2x15 cab, and 2-1x15 cabs.I was using a rocktron velocity 300 power amp with a digitech gsp 1101. With this set up I had great cleans, with some of the patches I made but could not get that tube break up tone I was after. I was almost about to buy the valveking head but decided on this one. okay to the amp, the amp has 2 channels clean/crunch and a boost for both channels. there are 2 master volumes to choose from.I keep vol 2 at 3 and vol1 at 8, I use this a boost for the channels and then use the channel boost to go even further.It usually runs on the 50watt mode and to honest it kills the rocktron on output at 50watts over 300 from the rocktron. Tone from the amp is great there is no reverb from the amp just pure tone and power. I added some delay and reverb from the digitech gsp 1101 and now this is my tone I have never been happier with my sound. The clean from the amp alone is not "fender clean: but is clean with some grit.This is a great EL34 tube amp made in the good ole USAfrom a company that stands behind their products.My rig is a 72 deluxe telecaster,digtech gsp1101,peavey butcher head and what ever cab I need or feel like using. I can get cleans from the amp that are fender like with the digitech gsp or use the amps natural tone with effects from the gsp and get any sound I could ever want. I have the deluxe foot control for the gsp and the included foot switch for the amp this is my pedal board and switching system I just love the amp itself but the gsp 1101 just polishes it off to be just perfect for me. thanks Peavey a made in the U.S.A Beast of an amp!!!

"peavey butcher" submitted March 24, 2012

By jason m in kountze, TX
Overall
Musical Background: i have an arsenal of les pauls signatures, customs,and standards. have played for more than 20 years in and out of several band
Music Style: Blues, rock metal, classical
Overall: I bought this head a couple of weeks ago and finally got a chance to put it to the test!! Awesome tone, out done my marshall by a long shot!! To get more gain just boost the front with your favorite od pedal. Loud as hell if u want to be holding all the chunky tone you would expect from a high end marshall! Very pleased wit the butcher,its a beastly tank!!

"Great for everything!" submitted December 18, 2013

By Louis Olswang in Highland Park, IL
Musical Background: I record and play in a band
Music Style: Indie, Rock, Metal, Hardcore
Overall: This amp is great the cleans are very clear and crisp. The distortion is fantastic! It out does a lot of Line 6 products. I recommend this amp.

When you call, mention priority code 12CZ-898V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976