When you call, mention priority code 14RD-CR94
  • Mon 10AM - 6PM (EST)
  • Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Pearl Rhythm Traveler Set

For the drummer on the move, the Pearl Rhythm Traveler is lightweight yet sturdy. It also comes with muffle heads and silent cymbals for quiet practice.

"Great, sharp-looking beginner set!" submitted March 15, 2008

Musical Background: beginner/intermediate musician
Music Style: anything
Sound: The toms sound great for the price and size. The included cymbals, however, are very tinny and clangy sounding. You'll have to replace the cymbals soon if you play often. But the toms are awesome. Feature: The toms and the hardware are great for the price and size. It is nice that cymbals come with the kit, but they are very low quality. I've had the kit for only a few months, and I am already in the process of replacing the cymbals. They sound pretty bad. And my top hi-hat cymbal is now unplayable because it keeps getting knocked in and inverted when I hit it! Ease of Use: This kit is very easy to use and set up. Quality: Every part of this set is well-made and durable, apart from the cymbals. You can play them pretty hard, and they will take it. The hardware is light but sturdy. Value: Good price for a quality beginner/traveler kit. Manufacturer Support: No support needed so far. The Wow Factor: It is a sharp looking kit. Black Pearl drums are just classic! Throw some Zildjians on this guy and bam! Overall: Love the set; the cymbals it comes with are the only downside.
90 of 93 people (96.77%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great for Beginners and Pro's" submitted December 16, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Hard Rock, Rock, Metal, Prog
Sound: The Kit sounds surprisingly great. I wasn't expecting much out of a 20x8 kick, but it really sounds well mic'ed up. I use Remo Pinstripe batters on the toms, Snare gets a emperor X batter, and an ambassador reso, and a Powerstroke 3 batter for the kick, stock reso. The snare alone I find myself using more and more, it has a nice crack when tuned properly with the stock head combination. Feature: I gave this an 8 simply because there aren't that many features. Half sized toms, compact design, Mutes and cymbals. I would have expected some better bass drum spurs with the kit for the price. The Hardware is pretty solid which I find to be a balance with the negitive issue with the spurs. You can set this kit up anytime anywhere and play wich is a nice feature and everything is included to do so. Ease of Use: Setting this kit up is easy. Tuning it took me about 30 minutes. Packing it up takes about the same time as it does to tune it, wich is a life saver, when in a pinch. Quality: I like the quality in the shells, finish and hardware. Sure the stands could be heavier in my opinion (as I am on the road a lot, but well worth the price. Value: This has a lil steep price for the features of a small scale kit. However the quality, ability to play anytime, anywhere and compact design make up for the price. Manufacturer Support: Never had an issue that needed to go to pearl, however the first time I ordered this kit, it was back-ordered. I wasn't told about it and needed this kit asap (through another company). One e-mail to another company solved everything. within two weeks I got it. The Wow Factor: There are similar kits out there if you look. However there are several benifits to this one, which make this kit the go-to kit. Smaller shells, wich can be added to an existing kit, and the kick can be used as a Gong bass, which I do. So many uses this kit can handle would make it desireable to Beginners, and Gigging musicians alike. Overall: Overall, this is a great product. Don't get me wrong, I use this kit along side my $9,000+ kit! Mainly for last minute gigs or sessions. Yes this can hold it's own in the studio! Everything fits into a 18x20 drum bag and can go right into the trunk of a car. When I can make more money while spending less, it is worth it to me.
122 of 127 people (96.06%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Spectacular Set - Compact design, tremendous sound, and ease of playability make this a "10"!" submitted June 5, 2006

Musical Background: Active Musician and Teacher
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Country
Sound: I have toured the country with a major act, played Broadway Pits in NYC, and have been teaching percussion for over 25 years. If I had this RT set during my heyday, I probably would not have all these back problems. The kit is lightweight, ultra portable, and could not be easier to transport. But MOST IMPORTANTLY "It sounds phemoninal"! The only modifications I have made is to replace the toy cymbals provided with my treasured Paistes and replace the stock heads with Remo Clear Dots. I spent a few hours perfecting the tuning (added a small blanket in the kick drum) and have an awesome set. Feature: The best feature is the size. Small, light, compact, with no sacrifice in output quality. Ease of Use: Extremely user freindly for set up and playability. Quality: Product is extremely well constructed. Sure there are stronger woods and thicker hardware available, but they are NOT NECESSARY. Just take care of your equipment as if it was a baby and it will last forever. I was quite impressed with the stands and pedals (all top Pearl quality). Value: For $420, you will NEVER, EVER, find another drumset that sounds this good and is built this well. Manufacturer Support: If you have ever called Pearl you can relate when I say "there is no better customer service department anywhere in the music business". They are knowledgable, friendly, and aim to please. The Wow Factor: Innovative, Inovative, Innovative! Be the first in your circle to have a cool looking kit that can be set up and banged on before other drummers have unloaded their cars. Overall: Right now - this is the best I've seen in the market. I intend to bang on these babies for quite a while.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great set with unexpected tone." submitted September 27, 2010

Music Style: Alt-country
Sound: The included heads and tins are bad, bad, bad. Replaced with some Aquarian Performance-2 heads, Super-kick-2 bass head, and Sabian cheapo tins = unbelievable tone. Tuning is dead easy (no resonant heads on the toms). Projection was unexpected, plenty enough for gigging, with the advantage of not taking two hours to set up. Feature: Mesh practice heads are a bit too quiet for full band practice. Stands are medium weight, but able to withstand abuse. Shipped with a free throne which is as good as any other, but you beefy dudes should consider an upgrade. Tom clamp is solid, bass pedal is awesome, hats stand is responsive and stable, you will not need to replace them any time soon. Ease of Use: After replacing the stock heads and tins, this set will blow you away. Quality: Shells look awesome, good lugs, and rims. The set looks really sleek set up, and will draw compliments. Road worthy with minimum upgrades, easy to pack because the toms nest in each other, which meads less to haul. You could probably fit it all in a small bass drum case. Value: If you are looking for a smaller set, the price can not be beat. Overall: If this set is damaged or stolen I would not hesitate to replace it.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Pearl 5 piece traveler set" submitted November 12, 2012

By Steve Y in Burleson, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for almost 50 years, have palyed professionally for approx 43 years. Also play harmonica
Music Style: Started out rock, then some country but jazz pretty much took over! Now play Christian mostly.
Overall: So far really enjoying! Have not played outside of home yet but do have some gigs coming up I'm looking forward to playing the set on. They come with the mute heads on which was fine with me. I've already took them off, put regular heads on so I could hear what they sounded like. They are just okay and will be getting new heads soon. Put mutes back on so I can practice and play at any hour! Bass drum has surprisingly good sound. Good Pearl hardware but the cymbals I'm going to give away to someone that could use a starter set. For me, set up was easy. I can see where some had an issue as directions not the greatest. Did take drums apart to get time frame down to do that and set up again. I love the fact that they all fit in my regular bass drum bag with room for my Zildjian cymbal bag too. Load those on one shoulder and stands, misc on the other and your ready to go! I will try to do a video of how they sound but you can go to youtube, type in pearl traveler and hear several good drummers playing them. They are not the sound of a full professional set but they are not that far behind. These look great and would be good not only for beginner but advanced drummers as well, giving us a nice practice set but quick load when needed on the go. I think they will also work good in smaller settings such as small Church or bandstand area where space is limited and areas that just can handle too much sound from a fuller set.

"Love this set!" submitted April 24, 2011

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: everything
Sound: I bought this set for my wife.I created a monster I can"t get her off the set! This drum set is amazing for the money. A big full sound for a small compact set. The drums and it's hardware are made very well.The only thing I didn't like were the cymbals, they sounded awful. I replaced them with Wuhan cymbals. Which by the way are the best sounding cymbals you can buy for under $200.After tuning I had to dampen the kick and snare. I am very happy with the sound.

"Great." submitted March 23, 2011

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: The sound of this drum set is awesome. it may look small, but it gives you a big sound. Feature: all fetures are great. Ease of Use: It is easy to use and carry around. the best. you can carry it in one trip, it all fits in my car. Quality: the quality of the set is great, but the cymbals are wack. Value: great. Manufacturer Support: none yet. The Wow Factor: it's okay. Overall: great.

"I would recommend purchasing this product if you have a studio and are in need of a set that won't take up a lot of space but ne" submitted February 6, 2011

Musical Background: Executive Producer
Music Style: All types
Sound: The sound is pretty good considering the size.The kick has an ok sound but the toms I think sound better.In order to get a good kick sound, I recommend removing the outside head and putting a soft pillow inside of the drum. The cymbals are wall ornaments but the hardware is good. the snare is ok but i've heard better. All in all, I would make the purchase again. Feature: The most useful features are the drums the least useful features are the cymbals. I wish the set came with real cymbals and not garbage can covers. everything else is pretty good. Ease of Use: Didn't take long to get a decent sound. Modifying the set wasn't hard. As easy as any other normal set. Quality: drum shells are made surprisingly well. the finish is professional and i didn't find any loose parts. Not worried about breaking it any time soon. Value: It's worth the investment. The Wow Factor: Pretty good.

"Better than you'd think...for certain applications." submitted May 14, 2008

Overall
Sound: Found this set used (minus the practice heads) for $250. Did not come with throne. Cymbals are OK for PRACTICE space. My used kit came with Evans hydraulics on all 3 toms, loosened somewhat for a decent deeper tone. They DO NOT sound like roto-toms or timbales! Snare with original heads has a nice crack. Bass drum (with blanket in between heads) has sharp, but not high pitched, attack with a hint of oomph. Solid Tama hardware, not flimsy. An excellent practice kit that is not as LOUD as a typical acoustic kit. I like it alot in my block wall basement rehearsal space! Manufacturer Support: Never used

"Very Cool" submitted April 4, 2014

By Jeff R in Lynn, MA
Musical Background: 30 Professional Drummer
Music Style: Rock,Country,Blues,Funk,Jazz,Hard Rock,Reggae,Ska
Overall: The Rhythm Traveler kit is an excellent kit for any situation I think. They sound very good mic'd in live situatiions.They take up less space on stage and in your car. I haven't used it in a Recording Studio yet,but for a certain sound they would be good.Obviously an excellent practice kit as well.

"Good practice kit with surprisingly good hardware" submitted November 10, 2006

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Semi-Professional Musician/Composer
Sound: The drums sound kind of like concert toms, which is to be expected of a single headed kit. The snare is about average for this price, not quite as adjustable as I'd like, but other than that it's fine. The bass drum is pretty subdued, again, expected considering how shallow it is. Needs muffling to get a good sound though. The heads on all the drums are subpar, which is again expected with a kit in this price range. The cymbals, as expected, are complete junk. They are about a step north of the cymbals on a kid's toy drumset, really poor. I expected to be disappointed by the cymbals, but these STILL managed to disappoint. Honestly, Pearl should either include some quality cymbals or simply drop the cymbals all together, as these are useless. All of that said, however, the sound is decent for a kit in this price range. No one is going to mistake them for DW or Pork Pie's, but they will do for local clubbing and practice, and with some good heads, good mic's, and a decent effects rack, could probably be passible in a studio. Feature: The hardware is actually surprisingly good with this kit. The tom mounts all include memory locks, which was a surprise. I had a Pearl Export kit in the 90's that shipped with MUCH worse hardware than this. I play hard, and this hardware is holding up pretty well. The bass hasn't moved, the toms haven't shifted, the snare stays where I put it, and the straight cymbal stand holds my 20" ride nice and stable with no issues. The kick pedal is actually chain drive, and pretty nice for the price, but still isn't something I'd use regularly. For single pedals, I prefer a Ludwig Speedking (squeeks and all), and for double pedals, I don't think you can beat Axis longboards. Ease of Use: The heads and the snares on the snare drum will need to be replaced to get the best sound out of this kit. Also, many are not going to like the ringing from the toms (single heads will do that), so most will probably want to invest in some muffling rings. Of course, if goes without saying that you will need to buy some cymbals pronto. Quality: I'd say it's decently made. The Pearl logo on my bass was loose (adhesive wasn't sticking properly). I re-seated it, but I expect it's just a matter of time before it is gone. The kit includes some grease and two replacement lug recievers, which is a nice touch. I haven't seen any issues with the coverings, or any wood splitting, so so far, I'd say the quality is decent for a kit in this price range. Value: I really don't think you are going to find a better value. I looked and looked, and didn't really find a kit from a reputable builder that beat this kit in terms of value. Only bad part of the kit, really, is the cymbals. Manufacturer Support: Never used them, so gave them a 9. The Wow Factor: I can't see how the looks of the kit are appealing at all, aside from the 'uniqueness' of it. I love big double-bass kits with tons of toms, so this doesn't really appeal to me too much. Overall: I purchased cymbals (Zildjian ZBT), 5 boom stands (Dixon, surpirisingly good), and an Axis double pedal when I purchased this kit. Other than that, heads are the only thing I will likely add to this kit. The kit, for me, is just a practice and small gigging kit, but I expect it will fill that role well for quite some time.

"Satan's favorite drumset" submitted October 4, 2003

Overall
Music Style: im all for punk but my band plays straight up hard rock
Sound: The heads I recieved with the set were not very good, however I put Remo Ebony Pinstripe and manufactured bottom heads on the drums themselves and now it sounds great Feature: It included everything I needed to get me started playing drums Quality: The drums are great but the hardware has only about 12 specific angle settings so if you like things to be perfect you're screwed but I dont care that much Ijust have fun Value: Its a pretty good value but there are other sets out there that are cheaper but I was refered to Pearl so I figured I would go with a good manufacturers cheapist set Manufacturer Support: I didn't need to contact them at all The Wow Factor: It looks sweet in black with black heads all chromed out hardware and some red lights shining down on it. Like its Satan's drumset or something Overall: I like it cause it was decently cheap but good quality. I probably would not be able to afford another one but for its price range it's perfect

"Pearl rhythm traveler" submitted October 2, 2013

By Ryan Dougherty in Philadelphia, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar bass drums and keys. One man band project.
Music Style: Like a lot of genres. Sometimes prog rock funk metal-ish hip hop beat with jazz type sound i go for.
Overall: Great buy for such good quality and reliable drums. Great for the experienced drummer or starting off. Took me maybe forty five minutes to set it up and get going. Obviously you want to get new cymbals immediately after buying this kit. The pearl cymbals will bend like thin sheet metal. Maybe get a new snare head too? The pro tone snare head isnt holding up so well. Everything else is great though. These drums are a steal. Love the sound.

"Great kit!!" submitted September 16, 2013

By Aaron F in Wildomar, CA
Overall
Overall: My drummer bought this kit about a year ago. He immediately ditched the provided cymbals, but the rest of the kit is awesome. The kick drum took a bit to get a decent sound, but once he got everything tuned, it sounded great. He plays this kit at all our shows since he can't transport a full-sized kit. We just mic up the kick drum and that's it!

"Great Set" submitted December 28, 2012

By Ronnie G
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing for 8 years professionally and also jam every weekend
Music Style: Rock mainly music of 60's to 90's
Overall: This is an excellent set, portable, great sounding and easy to setup. I use this set for my practice and also smaller gigs, however when miked it performs like a regular full set that I have.

"from kit to auxilary this seems like it has it all" submitted July 6, 2006

Musical Background: drummer for 14 years
Music Style: everything from classical to jazz to death metal
Feature: the stacking factor is amazing...the fact that all the drums essentially should fit inside the bass drum if you remove one of its heads is unreal Value: for a kit that you need if you are on the run this is the best thing out there...I have been researching other kits in the range of price and all there are, are pacific and similar...in which case pearl beats all of the low end manufacturers in quality The Wow Factor: i find that if you go with black you cant go wrong...cause no matter what kit you may purchase afterwards every company makes black kits and this seems like the type of kit that you could morph into a few auxilary drums if you venture into a larger drumkit later on. They seem like they could almost be spanish drums in the right circumstance with the right skins and the right tuning.

Pearl Rhythm Traveler Set Customer Review submitted April 10, 2004

Overall
Sound: First thing you do when you get this out of the box is to buy new heads, otherwise you'll be somewhat disappointed. The toms sound like bongos, and because they are one sided a lot of the vibration easily transfers to the snare which causes annoying buzzing. Would recommend some sound control/muffler rings for the toms. Cymbals are heavy and thick, resulting more in a thud than the shimmering sound you would expect from good cymbals, so you'd want to upgrade those as well (though with a decent cymbal upgrade, you end up paying as much as some of these better kits). Bass drum definitely is greatly improved with some muffling. Feature: The best thing about this kit is it comes packed, not only with the all neccessary hardware and cymbals, but also mesh heads and rubber practice pads for the cymbals. The mesh heads are great, silent, and rebound almost as naturally as a real drum head. Everything is pretty compact, especially if you plan on gigging with this, the set up is quick and easy, and you can put all the toms right into each other since they're one-sided. Quality: Great Pearl quality all the way, though despite what everyone says this kit is bland looking. The wood shell is wrapped in this plastic type material, which I sometimes just want to rip off after seeing someone with it off and the wood underneath stained and treated. Value: Its a good value in terms of what it offers (great for practice & small space, all the hardware & cymbals) but you will be disappointed with the sounds and eventually want to modify or buy a new kit, so do it right the first time. Manufacturer Support: Can't really say and I've never contacted them. The Wow Factor: It has its coolness factor because of its size and portability, and practicality, basically hitting a good niche of people who might otherwise not have drums. Overall: Good for when you're beginning and practicing but like that old car, as soon as you have the resources and are in the right situation you want to sell/junk it as fast as possible.

"sweat drums" submitted April 12, 2006

Overall
Sound: very awsome Feature: all but a ride cymbal Ease of Use: so easy to take apart ad put together Quality: awesome drums Value: completly worth it Manufacturer Support: decent The Wow Factor: it's so sleek Overall: until a better appealing drum set is made and I have it

"awesome" submitted June 19, 2005

By a customer from juno.com
Overall
Sound: it's a bang in the drum business Feature: the cymbals come with it unlike some ludwigs this cheap Quality: it will not break if u hit it really hard Value: yes Manufacturer Support: it's held up great for the 9 yrs ive had it and ive not had to replace anything The Wow Factor: looks great Overall: i try to keep one set over 10 yrs

"Powerhouse sound but small room size, with quality to spare." submitted April 21, 2010

Musical Background: Accomplished Music Student
Music Style: Rock/Hard Rock/Jazz/Marching Band
Sound: Interesting personal experience based on reviews. Love the kit, a true keeper. The cymbals aren't as bad as I expected, however they're not that good either. The mesh heads are great, but I anticipated a little more sound with the snare which disappointed me. The sound is overall very professional, a great set for pretty much anyone limited on space and budget for a good sounding brand name kit. I have to say I don't regret this purchase at all. Upgrade your tom heads, buy some Aquarian studio rings and up your cymbals eventually and you're playing a modern masterpiece. The snare tends to have a very annoying long ring but this can be easily put to an end, with the studio rings. I don't recommend them for live performances but definitely for practice and recordings. All of which can be upgraded or manipulated. If you're reluctant to spend this much cash like I was, trust me not only everyone I've talked to but everyone who has purchased even top of the lines sets will tell you... Just about any set you buy that isn't custom you'll end up doing this. The only BAD things about the sound are the overtones, ringing, and cymbals. Also consider turning your 16" into a sizzle... Look up tutorials on it. Feature: It could definitely use another cymbal stand. The throne is great, but how I wish I had a back for the throne, especially after all the tweaking setting it up. The style and way it comes together are genius. It's great hardware and clamps and space saving equipment specific to this kit. And just because it's made to save space doesn't mean it can't take a beating. Ease of Use: Extremely easy to set up after first time... First time took me a year and a half with tuning and tweaking but I'm picky. It could easily be done in 45 minutes for those less particular than myself. Quality: The clamps, hardware, and shells are truly superb. I am also thoroughly impressed with the bass stock head too bad I already purchased one. The actual screws, bolts, and nuts are a bit wear for tear as I'm sure splintering will happen eventually. DEFINITELY buy new tom heads, I recommend Evans C2. Even though I'm a Remo guy, Evans definitely for the toms on these so you can have a darker sound, since they're smaller you're going to get a bouncy ping-ting sound with stock heads... Value: Well, overpriced in truth, but still since it's basically in it's own league. Meeting the needs of those who are cramped for space and really can't be too loud because the neighbors meth lab might explode (kidding)... This is a great set if you: Have little space. Can't live without having sleek drums. Want a big kit sound and quality, with a compact kit's size. Manufacturer Support: Didn't need to contact Pearl. However Zzounds had several issues with my order, it took them far longer than usual to ship but I received the package almost immediately after they corrected their mistake. Their customer service were knowledgeable and courteous and to my surprise and amazement English speaking (this is so rare now-a-days)! Presumably it's their first language because it's understandable. One thing I would like to note about upgrades and this product, is that it may be difficult to get some of the hardware for this kit upgraded and replaced.. Because of the size and uniqueness of the kit. Don't worry though you can still upgrade everything else from heads to cymbals, to whatever you want to do with some of the stands should you ever buy a new kit. The Wow Factor: This product is amazing. The features make it unique, especially the tom holders and design. It's truly a work of art, masterpiece of Pearl. If drummer's egos weren't so associated with their sets, this would definitely be the dominant style of acoustic drums. Space saving, killer sound, magnificent style. I honestly wasn't interested in a "good looking" set I wanted good sounding, but in this kit I got both. I gave into my desperate desires and bought it, but I don't regret it. This kit will probably last me for a very, very long time. Overall: I'm sure this is going to last me a long time. It truly is excellent in features and genuinely innovative. In truth, I can't imagine playing it on the street corner and running off with it, but it's design is such a time and space saver it's phenomenal. The mesh heads allow you to prevent neighbor feuds too. In the long run, this product will not only help me achieve goals, but it will be the one I set new goals with it. From beginners to intermediate to adept you'll be set with this set and some upgrades.

"BUY CYMBALS WITH THIS KIT!!!" submitted October 11, 2008

By a customer from live.com
Music Style: beats rhythms
Sound: The snare from this kit sounds incredible and the racks sound great as well when you tune them a little higher. Loose tuning really doesn't work with this kit at least not with stock heads. The bass drum is rather flat and lacks quite a bit off thump, maybe a Subkick would help. The stock cymbals are TRASH! Feature: Everything is good right out of the box except the cymbals. Buy some ZHT's or something when you get this kit. You will regret it if you don't. Pearl's factory head quality is great but the cymbals are junk. Ease of Use: It is easy to set up easy to tune but if you want different sounds you will have to get different types of heads. Quality: Great quality once again except for the cymbals. Value: It's worth every penny Manufacturer Support: I haven't yet upgraded any thing factory so yeah I am still banging on the garbage can lids for a while longer but the first thing is going to be some Meinl cymbals, Evans heads and a double pedal. The Wow Factor: It's a fun set, looks good, sounds good...great product Overall: I plan to upgrade this kit and play it for a while. This kit is basically just to get me back into playing again...I'll never get rid of it though.

"nice features but overall nothing special" submitted September 1, 2005

Musical Background: band
Music Style: Death Metal, Heavy Metal..etc
Sound: the sound isnt all that great. the silencers are pretty much one of the only reasons to buy this set. the sound is nothing special at all. u can get much better sound from a set that costs another hundered or two hundered. Feature: i liked the silencers and the size of it becuz it came in handy a few times but the symbol really sux. Quality: its made fairly well. it doesnt move much wen u play (and i play HARD) its okay sounding wood too. but again...nothing special. Value: its not a good price for a set like this. i advise u to get a better set for a few hundered more. Manufacturer Support: never had any problems so i just gave em a ten. lol. The Wow Factor: ehhh its okay. but the silencers and the compact size of it is the only thing its got going for it. Overall: i dont think its a wonderful buy to be honest. a beginner or someone that isnt sure whether to stick with drums or not should definitly pick it up but other than that...no advanced or intermediate player should own this set. all in all its only okay.

"Don't buy this." submitted December 30, 2008

Overall
Sound: It sounds okay, but the single-headed toms really blow. Feature: Came with mesh heads, but never really used them because it's too much of a pain. Ease of Use: As easy to use as any other drum set lol. Quality: Base drum is a little wobbly, and the toms will move whenever you hit them for a little while. Value: You are much better off buying a forum or export than this piece of crap. Manufacturer Support: Never used support. The Wow Factor: It's small and kinda ugly. Overall: My parents bought this for me when I was like 7 and I really wish they would have gotten a better kit. if they would have just spent $100 or so more you will get way better quality.

When you call, mention priority code 14RD-CR94. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976