When you call, mention priority code 172L-KV2Y

Rating and Reviews: Pearl FZH725B Drum Kit

The Pearl Forum drum set comes with everything you need to get rockin' right out of the box, including hardware, cymbals, a kick pedal -- even drumsticks.

"Satisfaction." submitted July 20, 2011

Musical Background: Active musician, hobbyist
Music Style: Punk, grunge, alternative, pop rock, pop punk
Sound: Being a new drummer, I haven't had much experience listening to sound, but at this point, I can say that the sound is quite decent, especially if you replace the heads and cymbals with higher-grade ones. Feature: The set came with Pearl-brand cymbals, of which are incredibly flimsy, and aren't for more than practice. The same can be said about the 5A Pearl drum sticks that come with the set. The drum heads provided aren't of the best quality, but will last you awhile. That being said, I believe what you paid for is what you get, and what you get is rather decent. Ease of Use: Damned easy to use. Tuning doesn't take too long, and adjustments are easy to do. Quality: This set is hardy. It'll withstand some abuse. Value: I got it cheaper than retail, so I do believe it was worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with Pearl at all. The Wow Factor: It feels amazing, looks amazing-another fine Pearl piece. Overall: Having started drumming two weeks ago, I have to say I'm having one hell of a good time. I know for sure I'll replace the basic Pearl cymbals and heads with high-quality equipment, but I'll keep this set for a long while. It's certainly a good beginner set, and I may even gig with it as soon as I modify the heads and cymbals. A great drum set for a good price.
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Pearl FZH725555B Forum 5Piece Drum SetATzZounds" submitted August 21, 2012

By Alan Collis in Thurmont, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I'm 61 started @ 13 it's a hobby now.
Music Style: I seem to like some of all of it.
Overall: I think its a great set, I've had two Pearl Export sets, hey you always add new cymbals I think the price was right. What surprised me was that drum set sitting on my front porch in two days.

"Smooth sound" submitted April 30, 2012

By Shannon Miller in Madisonville, KY
Musical Background: 30 yrs experience
Music Style: All styles
Overall: These drums along with the Evans EC2 heads and the EMAND have a very smooth, yet aggressive sound. Very pretty finish with excellent hardware on the drums. Have a pro sound.

"Pearl Forum drum kit" submitted July 18, 2012

By Antonio R in Detroit, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a drummer for approximately 6 years. I've played professionally and at home.
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Christian, Pop, Rock
Overall: I recently purchased a wine red with black hardware Pearl Forum Drum Kit. The kit included 3 pearl Toms, pearl bass, pearl snare, pearl drum pedal, drum throne, pearl cx cymbals with stands, and drum sticks. The color of the kit is BEAUTIFUL; its very unique. The drums sound very professional. The heads are protone pearl which is not great but should be changed if trying to get mid range tones. On the other hand, the cymbals are not so great. They are dry and don't match the tones of the drums. Also, the packing method of the cymbals is horrible. There was no protection between each cymbal thus causing scratches. Changing the cymbals are a MUST! So with the exception of the cymbals, the drum set is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone even professionals.

"Awesome Set" submitted January 4, 2013

By Jermaine B in Greensboro, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years; Play professionally, occasionally; play mostly keys
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I bought this set for my son for Christmas. He is absolutely in awe of the quality of the set and the sound. This was definitely an outstanding buy.

"Worth The Buy" submitted April 20, 2011

By a customer from aim.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist, Jam
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Funk
Sound: Compared to the CB drum set I was originally playing on, this was a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT. I couldn't ask for a better sounding drum set. Feature: The stock heads and cymbals will deffinetly have to be replaced if you're trying to acquire the ultimate sound out of the kit, but they're durable for the short term. Equipped with a pair of sticks and a stick bag, you're ready to play right out of the box! Ease of Use: I had my brother and a friend help me set it up, only took about 20-30 minutes. Value: Seeing as how I was strapped for cash but needed new gear (like most musicians), I signed up for the Play as you Pay installment plan. I was a little skeptical seeing as how this was my first BIG purchase on a musical instrument. It was worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: The pictures here do minor justice until you actually pop open the box and gander upon the sleak finish. I got mine in Wine Red and I have to say, she's one sexy beast ;). I would assume that the other colors would be as appealing. Overall: This is my BABY. I might pick up another set more geared to a different style of playing, but this is one that I will be recording, giging and jamming on.

"Pearl Really Delivers on this Value Set!" submitted August 26, 2011

Music Style: Metal, Hard Rock
Sound: The cymbals included are for nothing more than practice...except for maybe the 16in. crash, which can be pretty nice depending on the sound you're going for. Replacing the heads is a must, however once this is done, these drums not only sound amazing, but stay in tune very well. Feature: Comes with everything you need out of the box...the hardware with this is well made and durable. The drum sticks broke on like the first week of me having them, and the heads that come with it are less than desirable...however the drums themselves are amazing. Ease of Use: Everything is just open the box and put it together. Very simple to setup. The hardest part is of course tuning the heads the way you like them, but that all depends on your experience with drums in the first place. Quality: Aside from the drum sticks, everything is very, VERY, well made, and even the cymbals are usable for practice or if this is your first kit. Everything easily packs up and stacks on top of eachother for transporting to gigs. One of the toms did have a noticeable blemish, but not noticeable enough to where anyone in a crowd would tell. Although the Black, and Wine Red colors get dusty quick, I know this kit will be serving me well for many years to come. Value: Comes with everything you need, for about $200 less than you'd expect, and for an excellent kit to boot. I bought this set when it was only $600, but knowing what I know now, I would have even payed $800 for it, knowing the quality Pearl has put into this set. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it, although one of my friends contacted Pearl about a part that was broken with his set, and they replaced it right away. The Wow Factor: I own the Wine Red set...which is just sooooo sexy along with the black hardware!! Even my bassist, who happens to be a bit of a color snob, says it's one of the sexiest colors around. I have a friend who owns the Black set...which it's black so of course it's beautiful as well...but no matter what, you can't go wrong with this kit. Overall: I plan on using this set for many years to come, and have no intent of replacing it, except to maybe get a slightly smaller set, to have two basses and add the extra toms. If I were to ever truly replace it, I'd still keep all the hardware, and maybe get a Pearl Vision series...I used to play on a Ludwig set, but this value package here showed me that Pearl delivers true quality at a much more decent price, and even if I eventually out live this Forum series, I'll be using Pearl for the rest of my life time.

Pearl FZH725B Drum Kit Customer Review submitted February 7, 2011

Overall
Sound: Coming from a first-time drummer, this drum kit is awesome! The drums and cymbals are of high quality and they produce great sound. They can take a good beating from any drummer which means they will last and for beginners I recommend this kit. For the price and getting three cymbals instead of two is a great deal. Feature: Didn't come with any accessories except a bag for carrying your drum sticks. Ease of Use: Because this is a basic kit, getting it set up and tuned the way you want wasn't a problem, even for new guys like me. Quality: It's a Pearl drum set. What more needs to be said, Pearl is a well-respected company and it doesn't differ from this product. Value: For the price it's a steal. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact the company for anything.

When you call, mention priority code 172L-KV2Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976