When you call, mention priority code 200-JNJP

Rating and Reviews: PRS SE Zach Myers

The PRS SE Zach Myers Signature boasts the Shinedown guitarist's favorite features, like an f-hole, adjustable stop-tail bridge, and vintage-style tuners.

"Amazing guitar for the $" submitted June 1, 2015

By a customer from yahoo.com in Boston, MA
Musical Background: Gigging musician 15+ years playing
Music Style: Prog, Metal, ambient, blues, rock.
Overall: First off, I'd like to commend ZZounds for their customer service. I originally purchased a 30th anniversary SE custom 24 in trample green. I had wanted the Zach Myers for quite some time but could never find it In stock. I decided to purchase the custom 24. Upon arrival, the guitar seemed to be great but looking further into it, I noticed a ding on the body which I just could not overlook being a brand new guitar. I called zzounds and explained the story, they sent me a return label and off it went. I was nearly about to order the same guitar and noticed that they had just got the Zach Myers in stock. I snatched one up and they shipped it out and got it the very next day. Let me just say, I own 6 Prs guitars both American and Korean. This guitar is an absolute BEAST... It looks and feels like an American made prs, and after a good hour of experimenting with the different tonal options I could not believe just how well this guitar was made. The only negative I kept hearing about this guitar is tuning issues. I can say that although I will eventually upgrade the tuners, so far I am having no issues with the guitar staying in tune. The flame veneer is so 3-D it looks more like a 1" cap rather than veneer. There are only a few tiny little finish issues, but nothing you can notice without really scrutinizing. They have been trying to catch up to the demand and I understand these will not be "perfect" due to the amount being produced daily. This guitar kills any other in this price range and holds its own against my American made PRS. You will not be disappointed...

"Tone on top of tone" submitted November 19, 2016

By T Perry
Musical Background: 15 yr
Music Style: Jazz
Overall: This prs is by far the perfect scale , the tone is amazing from straight ahead and fusion to shredding I love the way it records notes don't bleed !

When you call, mention priority code 200-JNJP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976