When you call, mention priority code 20H-0HK4

Rating and Reviews: PRS S2 Mira

With its lightweight all-mahogany body, and a pair of expressive humbuckers, the PRS S2 Mira delivers tight, sparkling tones and vintage looks to match.

"The perfect guitar" submitted May 16, 2014

By Matthew Rele
Musical Background: Proffesional 15+ years
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Country, Christian, Jazz, Blues
Overall: I have owned Les Paul Customs, Standards, Cavins, Ibanez, etc... I have been a proffesional player for over 15 years. I can honestly say this is the last guitar I'll ever need! It has beautiful tone and stays in tune with my heavy handed aggressive playing. The single coil option gives it the right amount of twang, and the humbuckers give me those Zakk Wylde pinch harmonics. The only weakness is the pickups as a whole-but they are very good. Their weakness is you have to tweak the eq because they can be a little muddy. This guitar is worth its weight in gold as far as I'm concerned and the rest of my collection will be collectiong dust. This is the only guitar I've owned in which I don't bring a back up for live shows.

"Great guitar, great price" submitted April 21, 2014

By David McNeill in Fredonia, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing since 1995. Guitar, Bass and Keyboard. Not a professional by any means!
Music Style: Classical, Celtic, Classic Rock, Folk and Blues.
Overall: I have had my S2 Mira for about a month now. I was interested because of the PRS quality and it is light weight! I was never crazy about the SG body shape, but I liked the weight, I liked the Double cut LP body, But it was too heavy! When I saw the S2 Mira and played one, I said this is it! A quality guitar with a great playing neck. With a body shape I love and a weight my bad back can handle. What more could I want?

"PRS S2 Mira" submitted January 5, 2015

By Dale M in Troy, MI
Musical Background: Playing guitar since the early 70s
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: I've played and owned many guitars. Mostly Gibsons. My favorite "go-to" gigging guitar has been a modified '58 double cutaway Les Paul Junior with an original PAF humbucker installed. The PRS S2 Mira is remarkably close in feel and sound to the LP Jr. A bit more gain from the pickups, plus a very nice, versatile sound using both pickups together. With the bridge pickup around 8, it's about the same gain as the humbucker in the Junior. The beveled body is very comfortable, and I really like the bridge - I like to rest the heel of my hand there, and muffle/deaden as I play. Not as comfortable with a tune-o-matic or strat bridge. Never thought I'd find a guitar I liked enough to replace the LP Jr as my #1 guitar, but the S2 Mira is it. Last week I set the Jr up for slide - which makes an awesome slide guitar.

"excellent" submitted February 4, 2015

By nathan w
Overall
Musical Background: been playing 28 years, mostly a home hobbyist, been in some cover bands though
Music Style: rock, blues, country
Overall: i love the tone of this thing. but, being a constant knob turning, pickup switching kind of guitar player, I have a problem having the volume knob being in the same location as the pickup selectors are on my other guitars. and the location of the pickup selector pretty much makes me have to stop picking in order for me to to switch pickups....Also, this has on of those soft necks that can cause your intonation to change depending on how you're holding the guitar...sometimes I sound out of tune but then I change positions and everything is ok again....These are small complaints though, and I feel as though these things require a slight adjustment time to become non-issues.....All in all, this guitar sounds awesome, and can cover a wide variety of styles...I'm glad I own one.

"6 weeks after purchase" submitted January 17, 2014

By Peter Naughton in Neptune City, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been laying profesionally for 30 years Solo , Bands Duo.etc.
Music Style: I like what is being called classic rock style but run the gambit from grunge, punk classic , acoustic. We work without a set li
Overall: It took me a while to figure out where this guitar fit in my on stage arsenal. After trying a bunch of configurations I finally got it last week. I use capos and open tunings which is why I carry so many guitars to a gig. I now use this for two things. It is a great guitar to finger pick with. It's easy to play that way because the strings are far enough apart and high enough off the finger board to keep the notes clear. The coil tap makes it multi purpose and you can change from humbuckers to single coil sound in the same song. Much more handy than you'd think. The intonation and tuning is not a problem with the capo on or in alternate tuning. i have any electrics but this little guitar holds the tuning beautifully. It also sounds better capoed up than any electric I have even the very expensive Orion (Alembic)It is also incredibly light and easy to handle. Very easy on the Back and hands. Without the capo its a great guitar to run up the gain. The notes and tone stay with you even at high distortion levels. I find myself picking it up more every time we play. It also has a tone knob that really does what tone knobs are supposed to do. Back off a hare you get a different sound back off more you can pull the effects back but the guitar is still there so you don't have to shut off all the effcts you were using. The gig bag if the best Ive ever sen. The case that they had on line here didn't fit that guitar had to send it back. So..I have a beautiful array of electric guitars to choose from and this one is being used more and more because it makes you just want too. Buy one. It's worth way more than they are charging. Its also a great fly in instrument. If you are sitting in or flying in to do a gig with another band this is an all purpose rig. It also looks hot. Feels hot as well. Buy them up guys.

When you call, mention priority code 20H-0HK4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976