When you call, mention priority code 206-PY3F

Rating and Reviews: Ovation CE44P-PD

Equipped with an Ovation Slimline pickup and OP-4BT preamp system complete with three-band EQ, the CE44P-PD Celebrity Elite Plus has pristine amplified tone.

"Worth every dollar" submitted January 31, 2016

Musical Background: Plays casually at home
Music Style: Jazz, folk
Overall: I only play for my own pleasure at home and wanted to get a quality guitar without breaking the bank. I took my time looking at features, reviews, prices, and, yes, looks. I'll admit that I'm the kind of person who will not buy a guitar if it has no visual appeal. After about 2 weeks of research, I decided on this instrument. Let me say, I am very, very pleased. Wow - right out of the box this guitar just took my breath away. The quality of the build is outstanding. And the sound it produces is equally amazing. Clear and bright, very articulate and rich. I have not played it plugged in, but can only imagine that it will only amplify the wonderful tones I am getting acoustically. The cutaway and fast neck only add to the pleasures of playing this instrument. This is my first Ovation, but it certainly won't be my last,

"Acustic Guitar" submitted June 5, 2014

By Mike z in st louis, MO
Musical Background: 10 years pluss... Drums ,bass guitar really any thing
Music Style: mainly write bluesy jazz Motown sound
Overall: Bought the Ovation Acoustic Guitar it was very easy to play and sounded great... Then the wow factor plug it into my little set up for creating music and I was blown a way on how it sounded so natural and raw... I would say if you play and have guitars I would add this to your collection.. Remember each guitar creates its own sound that's why I own more then one ..... :)
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Well Worth The Money" submitted March 26, 2016

Overall
Musical Background: Plays at home.
Music Style: Blues, jazz, pop, rock.
Overall: Like another reviewer, visual appeal has always been part of my decision making in a guitar purchase. In this case, I also wanted something built well that would produce great sound and not clean out my bank account. This guitar is exactly what I was looking for. Beautifully distinctive with a full bodied sound. The quality of the build is outstanding, and it produces a full and robust sound even when played acoustically. Be aware of one thing - this guitar looks more reddish orange in the photos here, but is more of a golden caramel color. I could not be more pleased with my purchase, especially since I took advantage of the payment plan. Thank you zZounds for allowing me to get this fantastic instrument!

"Worth every dollar" submitted January 31, 2016

Musical Background: Plays casually at home
Music Style: Jazz, folk

When you call, mention priority code 206-PY3F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976