When you call, mention priority code 173J-JNWC

Rating and Reviews: Ovation CC48 Celebrity

The Ovation CC48 Celebrity is a great value for a great sounding guitar. With a super-shallow bowl for maximum playability, the CC48 Celebrity stands out.

"IF YOU LOVE MUSIC, YOU'LL LOVE OVATION!!!" submitted August 29, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: I play and write my own music. Open mic nights are my life.
Music Style: Rock/alternative/emo. Think Deftones meets Incubus in a fight over nirvana.
Sound: Ovation is a company like no other. The style of their guitars is quite unique to say the least. I have played Ovations for some time now and I feel there is no other guitar for just about any style you are looking to play. I play rock/emo/grung/metal/folk and I have always gotten the sound I am looking for out of my Ovation (OVACC48). I do most of my recording in my bathroom for the acoustics and I have to wear earplugs because of how loud Ovations tend to get. For my money or anyones money for that matter, this is the only company you should go through. Feature: Aside from being an amazing guitar by itself, I do feel a case would only make the purchase perfect. Even a chip board case would insure the safety of the guitar. I love guitars with pick-ups. In other words, case or not, this guitar has everything I could ever want in a acoustic guitar. Ease of Use: This is the kind of guitar you can get any sound you want out it with ease. You can plug it in. Need I say more. Quality: Ovation guitars are made (in my opinion) very well. Ovation has a long reputation of making only quality products. I have played so many of my friends Ovations, and none of them have ever had any problems. I travel with my guitar all the time and have never worried about damaging it. It's a tough guitar for sure. Value: For $400 I would never have found another guitar as good as an Ovation. This guitar is worth at least $800 or more. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with my warranty, or any other support from Ovation before. My friend had a problem with the leafs around his sound holes. They popped off for some reason (he plays kinda hard) and Ovation was happy to fix his guitar for him. The Wow Factor: Ovations do something that other makers don't. The look of the guitar is crazy sexy. I own the black OVACC48. My girlfriend loves to listen to me play and says I look great just holding it. In short, if your looking for a death metal look, a rock look, or you just want to look cool with a guitar... Ovation is the only way to go. Overall: I don't feel there will ever be a reason to buy another Ovation in my life. I take good care of my guitars and this one should last me for the duration. If for some reason my guitar breaks beyond repair, I will simply buy another Ovation. My music style is all over the place, and my Ovation gets me everywhere I want to be with ease.
30 of 33 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Vibe Great Price Great Quality" submitted August 17, 2014

By francis h in springfield, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Playing twenty years, this is my fourth Ovation.
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk.
Overall: What a joy to play and listen to this guitar; get harmonics at the fourth fret, same as my Martin. Have played Ovations for years: this one is the coolest so far.

"Ovation CC48" submitted July 9, 2013

By Ken M in San Francisco, CA
Musical Background: Playing for 50 years
Overall: I haven't played this guitar from a standing position as yet, which I've been told will slip around and will be hard to play. There is a accessory for this. The pitch of the guitar is high but nice sounding. The only problem so far is that it doesn't have a pick protector, and this can damage the woodwork.

"heavyweight guitar at a lightweight price" submitted March 5, 2007

Music Style: Rock, blues, latin
Sound: sweet Feature: tuner and preamp Ease of Use: the old roll of your lap thing with any Ovation bowl Quality: I own $10,000.00 guitars that aren't made as nice , thats right $10K , PRS tree of life and Dragon I The Wow Factor: stupid question, its a guitar not a blow up doll Overall: For $400 its reall a no brainer, looks, sound feel, features, all things you would expect from a $1000.00 axe, it should come with a case, raise the price $75 and toss in a medium case, good insurance
28 of 33 people (84.85%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"My new Purchase" submitted August 18, 2012

By Doyle Anderson in Victoria, TX
Musical Background: Playing guitars since age 15 mostly jam at home or partys
Music Style: The ol Classic rock,but accoustic,I love the sound of accoustics
Overall: Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you know that if you're looking to learn how to play any instrument, these guys at zZounds are professionals. They know what they're talking about if you have questions. I am happy with my purchase and got it in 5 days from Jersey. I live in Texas!! Remember these guys are Pros. Thanks zZounds!

When you call, mention priority code 173J-JNWC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976