When you call, mention priority code 160X-ZRWH

Rating and Reviews: Ovation CC44 Celebrity

This mid-depth acoustic electric features that round-backed, cutaway design unique to Ovation guitars. The CC44 features mini soundholes on either side of the laminated Spruce top.

Overall

"Why didn't they name this guitar STANDING Ovation? It deserves one." submitted April 15, 2009

Musical Background: Church Music Ministry
Music Style: Contemp/Gospel Praise and Worship
Sound: THe sound is bright; you just have to listen closely to hear the lower notes but they sound good too. My Jasmine NEX Cutaway does not come close to how great this sounds. With our praise team/band this sounds great; by itself, great; in church it sounded great but I just couldn't hear the feedback of the entire group and I could only hear the guitar in it's immediate location-but that's not even the guitar or the manufacturer's fault. I tried to used my electric amp but it's meant for an electric axe. Again not the guitar's problem so no bad vibes. Overall I love it!! Feature: The tuner works fine and all I need the pre-amp for is to adjust the gain; our church's sound tech takes care of the other adjustments. Ease of Use: Get cactus picks (search the web or ask the purhcasers to start stocking them-sorry can't refer here) and whether it's thin through heavy, the guitar sounds full. Quality: The only thing I had to do before the presentation to the public was change the strings to get rid of the vibration. That's all. Value: This is worth every penny they ask for it! Manufacturer Support: Just went online to register the guitar. I think this will be very dependable and it will give me no problems. The Wow Factor: It does look good but I got this strictly for it's purpose; being able to play in church and not require an additional amp for my other guitar. Plus I was immediately pleased by the great sounds the Ovation made. Overall: Okay I guess this is where I get to be picky and say IT'S MINE!! As for a supplement, I don't think I'll need one. If I have to replace the guitar it'll probably be because I did not succeed in hunting down and half-killing the thief and heavens forbid it gets broken because the handler will also suffer broken limbs! If something else sounds as good as this (yeah I know good luck) maybe I'll consider. But I don't plan to think about that now.

"Surprisingly nice" submitted December 18, 2012

By Marc D in Malden, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Music major, in bands, some recording.
Music Style: Blues, rock, smooth jazz, regge, gospel, but mostly sappy ballads of lost love.
Overall: Bought at a pawn shop for $190 in like new conditon with new case. Really like the tuner for easily changing to open G or C and back to normal. The tone is clean althought not the same as its all wooden rivals. My luthier took out some plate at the neck and action now is very low. My first acoustic/elec and I like it.

"The C44 Celebrity Deluxe is a must have" submitted September 8, 2006

Musical Background: Professional/Christian Rock Band
Music Style: Rock, Country, Classic Rock, Alternative
Sound: I am a Professional guitarist playing in a Christian Rock Band. I have always loved Ovations. The C44 Celebriy Deluxe is no exception. Great guitar ,great sounding plugged or unplugged. Why spend over a thousand dollars where you can get that great Ovation look and sound for way less. Feature: The electronics are good but not great. The tuner is very good and the guitar stays in tune. Ease of Use: If you want a more solidbody feel of action then lower it otherwise its good to go. Quality: C44 seems to be made very well for a laminate wood guitar. The only thing I see is the fact that its not a solid spruce top, but then you are not paying a premium price. Value: this product is worth very bit you pay. Manufacturer Support: N/a, never needed them. Overall: This guitar suits my playing and recording neccessities very well.
40 of 45 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 160X-ZRWH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976