When you call, mention priority code 173R-R46C

For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 23 and select 1-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Orange TH100 Guitar Head

Reminiscent of the classic Orange AD140 guitar amp head, the super-versatile Orange TH100 lets you rock out with a choice of 100, 70, 50 or 35-watt outputs.

"Absolutely a beast of a head!!!!!" submitted November 9, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 24yrs.
Music Style: I play a multitude of styles. I currently play in a metal core band, but I enjoy playing anything....
Overall: I made the purchase 5 months ago and I'm still in awe of this head!!! It's every thing you can ask for in a head and extremely simple to use. Best part is that it's amazing for any style of music, but really shines in the gain department! Just killer tones all around. The 8 easy payments is a huge plus! Thanks zZounds!!!!

"Man, oh man. " submitted April 13, 2013

By Josh A in Holly, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 12 year guitarist/writer/vocalist (not a cover band musician)
Music Style: Rock & Roll, Grunge, Hard Rock, Punk: Nirvana, Pennywise, Mötley Crüe, Van Halen, Thice, Refused, Alice in Chains, The Misfits,
Overall: Just received this beast today! Was playing a 6505, love it BUT holy moly this thing rips! I like simplicity and balls- this is simply balls. Huge, full tone; easy sailing in, crisp shiny glass tones; plenty of gain. With the twist of the eq knob, you can go from tense-tight metal tone, to Mesa, to Marshall and everything in between. Not to mention its a beauty. Heavy as a cinder block, but I always think with gear, the heavier, the better.

"Marshall WHO????????" submitted December 26, 2012

By Donald P in Lynn Haven, FL
Overall
Musical Background: HAve been playing for 36 years, and am in two giging bands.
Music Style: 80s rock, modern rock, pop, blues
Sound: The clean setting is very full and rich, and you can hear every note of the chord. I thought it may be lacking because of only having a bass and treble knob, but that was not the case. The overdrive channel was really surprising. It was much more ballsy than my Marshall. Deeper and more full, and not near as muddy sounding. I am running a Boss GT-8 thru the effects loop, just for delay, chorus and reverb. I use the clean and gain channels of the amp for my clean/distortion settings. I cant see giving up the great sound of the head for a tube screamer or any other distortion pedal....at least for what I do, which is 80s, 90s, and modern rock. Feature: Very simple and straight forward. You may think it doesn't have enough control over your sound, but they obviously thought that thru... One of the best things about it is that you can choose between 100, 70, 50, and 35 watts. As I went from 100, and went down in wattage, you could hear a slight drop in volume, and you could hear the amp break up at much lower volumes. Its perfect because you can now use the appropriate wattage for the size of the room without sacrificing your sound. Ease of Use: This thing is basically idiot proof... Six knobs, and a few toggle switches. Quality: It is extremely well made. Much heavier than you would think. I don't have any doubt that it will be gig worthy. Value: It may be just a tad high priced, but after hearing it, Im fine with the price. Ive been fighting with my Marshall for 4 years tryin to get the perfect sound, but never could get it just right...and in one afternoon with this amp, and I am completely happy. I highly recommend it. I did try this amp thru my Marshall 1960A cabinet, and it wasn't near as good. The Wow Factor: A lot of people don't like the looks of Orange amps, but I think they look cool. They really stand out and make a statement, and the sound backs up that statement. This is one badass setup! Overall: I thought you couldn't get much better than Marshall..... Till I heard this head. I got the TH100 and the matching slant cabinet with vintage 30s, and it blows my DSL100 outta the water by a longshot!

"Love zZounds!" submitted September 11, 2012

By Tracy V in Albany, NY
Overall
Musical Background: For my son who is attening College for Music. He has a band that plays out and they have a recording. Palying for 7-8 years.
Music Style: Metal
Overall: This is actually our 3rd purchase from zZounds. Our son is 22 years old and is a musician, we purchased a guitar for him for Christmas 2011 and we just purchased an Orange TH100 Guitar Amplifier Head 100 Watts. The amp is perfect-just what he expected, The amp has been on his bucket list for years. The low price and easy 8 payments help make buying this amp affordable for a college student. Another plus..the amp came the day after placing the order which was another bonus considering the free shipping. We are very pleased with their service and professionalism on the phone. I never hesitate to tell people about zZounds! Oh yeah the guitar is phenomenal!

When you call, mention priority code 173R-R46C. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976