When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-1QC4

Rating and Reviews: Orange Jim Root Stack

Crank up the same massive tones as Stone Sour and Slipknot guitarist Jim Root. This stack pairs a Signature 4 Jim Root Terror head with a matching 2x12 cab.

"Amazing little amp with massive tone and volume" submitted October 29, 2014

By mike bowman in harleysville, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing for 11 years, I have 8 electric guitars, and im a bedroom rockstar
Music Style: I play anything from blues style to heavy metal, and everything in between
Overall: I just wanna start by saying zzounds rocks. Extremely fast shipping and great customer service. Now onto the amp. I was honestly blown away by this little guy. You can get nice cleans and go all the way to metal with ease. Ive already dialed in tones similar to songs off of slipknots vol. 3 without a problem, and i could still add gain. If your thinking about purchasing this amp id highly suggest it. The tone knobs have big differences with little adjustment (compared to other amps ive owned) and its definitely a good thing. The sound at 7 watts and at about 2 is loud enough to get good clear tone and distortion but not too loud to where you cant play it in your bedroom. At 15 watts it gets abit louder, but that low end kicks in abit more, allowing you to play with your tone even more (in my opinion). I had to give this amp 5 stars all around (cant really say on the manufacturers support only because ive had no need to contact). This thing looks great, is built with great quality, sounds completely killer no matter what you do with it, and if it got stolen I would not hesitate the slightest to buy another one.

"#4 Terror Combo is Powerful" submitted November 10, 2014

By Matt C in G'ville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years of experience (ESP guitar-bass), I play for enjoyment now primarily. stress relief
Music Style: Metal some classical. Listen now to : Decapitated, Hate, etc...., and the founders of this genre Death, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse.
Overall: I purchased this combo as a replacement for a Line6 spider practice combo I blew up. I'm a Mesa owner as well (but firing up a 12 year old Mesa stack is risky everyday), but that being said, this terror combo from Orange amp designed by #4 Root J. is an awesome little setup. Orange has an amazing sound, as loud and heavy as they come for this type of combo. Fits perfectly in a small"ish space and will blow the walls apart. It does need a a little feedback help (easily) solved with a pedal or 2 most musicians almost always have on hand. For the money you can find no other amp combo that would touch this Orange setup. I have fallen hard for this little setup, practice-studio-small gig it's perfect for all. If you play metal this is for you. Don't think just buy it.

"Rocks!" submitted September 24, 2015

By Dan G in Eunice, NM
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Country, Christian,
Overall: I looked into this rig extensively prior to purchase. When I got it in, I was not disappointed. This thing has a lot of tones for such a small rig. If you are worried about the volume, don't be, it's loud!! Bedroom tones are awesome even at low volume. This thing is massive when it comes to volume for its size. If you are a bedroom guitar hero, you will be hanging around the (1) to (1.5) hash on the volume knob. If you are a gigging monster you will find (5) to (7), depending on music style, to be suffice (yea, it's loud!). Fit and finish convinced me to stick with Orange. Looking forward to future Orange purchases.

"Little big amp." submitted November 1, 2015

By Shawn L in Frederick , MD
Musical Background: Since 1984
Music Style: Classic rock, hard rock, southern rock and metal.
Overall: I have a vintage 50 watt Marshall silver anniversary in the basement. Eras after owning this Orange I don't think I will ever use the Marshall again! If you live in a smaller house than this is more than you need! This has more over drive than I can use and sounds incredible! It will play clean as well and sound good doing it so no need to worry that this amp is a one trick pony. It is very versatile and if you are "on the fence " and are looking for a great sounding amp I can say you really need to check this one out and with the pay and play plan at zZounds you really can't go wrong! Shipping was fast and the no hassle return you can try it and if you don't care for it you can send it back but I don't think many will! I have not been paid to write this and have been playing since 1984 so I'm not a novice by any means and have had quite a few amps. This ones a keeper!!

"Orange Signature 4 Jim Root Terror Stack" submitted February 18, 2016

By Michael V in Lebanon, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for Played 45 years. I play guitar, bass and some piano. I've play professionly and some semi-pro.
Music Style: I play classic rock, blues and some metal. I've played country, but it's not my favorite type of music.
Overall: I absolutely love this rig!! First of all I received my order, from zZounds super quick. I can't believe how awesome this amp sounds. When Orange matched this amp with the cabinet, they knew what they were doing. The 4 Jim Root Terror is perfect for any type of music that you play. For a 15 watt amp is plenty loud for bedroom to stage. Absolutely no complaints from me!!!

"JR Terror" submitted September 7, 2014

By Mike R in Fulton, MS
Overall
Musical Background: Home player.
Music Style: Classic rock, metal, blues,
Overall: I fell in love as soon as I fired it up. Nice saturation at any volume level. The gain made my distortion pedals useless.. Look elsewhere for clean headroom though. Not an issue as I didn't buy it for cleans anyways.

"Perfect" submitted September 30, 2015

By David Soto in Midland, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years, guitar, jam at home or friends just a hobby now.
Music Style: Rock, blues, cali reggae, metal
Overall: After several moths of looking and playing on many amps, this one was the one I had been looking for. I played on Marshalls, Fenders, Hughes and Kettner but none of them where or had the sound I was looking for. Of course the price is a little high for the tube Orange amps but boy are they worth every penny.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-1QC4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976