When you call, mention priority code 20F-6KTG

Rating and Reviews: Orange Crush 35RT Combo

Featuring 35 powerful watts, footswitchable clean and dirty channels and a fully buffered effects loop, the Crush 35RT raises the bar for practice amps.

"Perfect for the price." submitted May 3, 2015

By David Brown in OREGON, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years playing semi-pro and at home.
Music Style: Metal, hard rock, rock.
Overall: From sparkling cleans to thumping lows, the 35rt impressed me. I use it mostly for rock/metal and it's 4 stage gain suits that. It's got a 10 inch speaker but it sounds much larger than that. Others have said that the amp is voiced dark and I suppose I'd agree with that but honestly, I prefer that. On top of all that, it behaves a bit like a tube amp does. It's very responsive to my pick attack and has a very complex sound. If you crank the gain and hit a G chord, you'll hear every bit of that note...every string will come through, nothing muds up and turns into mush. Very impressive. Just buy this thing, it's the perfect practice amp and can keep up with a drummer if that is the only person you're playing with. Otherwise, mic it and you can play anywhere and in any situation. Orange has created a winner with this one!

"RT35 Crush review" submitted July 5, 2015

By Timothy Hawkins in San Francisco, CA
Overall
Musical Background: played clarinet (8 years), congas(4 years) timbales (2 years), acoustic and electric guitar(2years).
Music Style: JAZZ, BLUES, ROCK
Overall: The Crush 35RT gives you, not solid state modeling, but very sensitive analog Gain and Dirt knobs that with just a touch can open up new levels of tone and distortion to make you smile. A little finger pressure or less on the strings and frets helps you explore new auric sensation and vibrations.

"AWESOME AMP" submitted March 9, 2016

By Eddie Bridges in Rocky Top, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Over 40 years semi-pro lead guitar, rythem guitar, mandolin, 5 string banjo, lap steel, bass and piano tuning tech.
Music Style: Long time southern and bluegrass gospel.
Overall: I'm a 40 plus years Fender man! This is my first new Orange guitar amp but, I am happy to make the switch. These things are built like a tank, look amazing and sound awesome. If I didn't know better I would swear that this was at least a 65 watt x 12 amp. Loud as I ever want to be. Take it from an old picker. If you are considering this amp, don't hesitate. If you're not considering one of these, I highly recommend it. B T W if you like a great with fantastic reverb this is the one!

"Sweet Little Beauty" submitted July 5, 2015

By Jon H in Kissimmee, FL
Musical Background: 50 years of playing guitar
Music Style: Rock, Country and Blues
Overall: This is the sweetest little 24.8 pounds of amp you could ever ask for. I have finally heard the sound of my strat and not just the amp. Any sound you could possibly want is in this little monster. It easily did a five piece band live job without any effort.

"WOW" submitted June 23, 2016

By Joel E in SEASIDE, OR
Overall
Overall: when I first tried learning guitar as a teenager I had no idea where to begin, which ultimately lead me to quitting. I also had a cheap amp that didn't do anything, which didn't even give me anything fun to do just as a noisemaker. now 20 years later and I'm learning the instrument properly, and now I have an amp that out of the box can produce most of the sounds I have always wanted to play with, all with only a handful of simple controls. this thing ROCKS! and it really cranks too. I think I can pretty much knock overdrive and distortion pedals off my want-list, cause the gain on this thing has me covered there. since starting to learn I've compiled a books of about sixty of my favorite songs from genres ranging from classic rock, to folk, to punk , to alternative, to metal, to R&B, and I can easily find a tone on this that is perfectly suited to anything in there (save perhaps some that works best on acoustics). it's easy to use, does everything I hoped it would and more, solid as a rock, looks cool, and it smells like a new car.

"Awesome amp" submitted October 2, 2016

By Leon L in Mary Esther, FL
Musical Background: 40 yrs
Music Style: Blues, classic rock, 80's hairband
Overall: Don't be fooled by 35 watts. This amp cranks out the sound. Has great gain and the clean tones are really good. It does act like a tube amp depending on how you play. Reverb is a nice touch. Not modeling, just good sounds from classic crunch to high gain. Love this amp.

"Orange crush 35RT combo amp" submitted March 31, 2016

By Mike Y in Linton, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for years.
Music Style: Rock. Metal. Blues.
Overall: Really great clean sound. Great dirty side too. Best practice amp out there. Better than some amps that cost Twice as much. Tuner works great. You won't be disappointed.

"loud and slightly tube-y" submitted September 21, 2015

By Patrick O in Manchester, NH
Overall
Musical Background: 14 years. guitar, bass, drums.
Music Style: rock, hard rock, punk ska, blues, post-rock
Overall: its a solid state amp, but at $259 (with a dirt channel to die for and a tube-y tone definition), its hands down the best amp at that price range. i have yet to mic this bad boy but the 4x12 simulation on the headphone output is decent enough for a demo's guitar tone. the spring reverb is totally use-able, i prefer using it for some subtle air underneath my cleans but it can definitely get hall-like.this thing is great as a practice amp, home recording amp, and even gig amp. again, i have yet to try an amp that can match this beast at $259. i love it.

"Awesome little amp!" submitted August 9, 2015

By Paul Kubiak in Cincinnati, OH
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: I needed a portable amp to go along with my new Epiphone Riviera. I was looking to try something new. This small amp thinks it's a full size! What an incredible sound! It's got all the heart that Orange is known for. Beautiful rich clean sound, sustains for hours! The dirty channel is amazing, so much gain without being uncontrollable, or muddy.

"Awesome Amp!" submitted October 21, 2016

By David G in Roan mountain, TN
Musical Background: 10+ years on guitar and bass
Music Style: Metal, Ambient, classic rock
Overall: Surprised at the sound coming out of this amp. Very nice clean tone. The onboard distortion is a little hissy at high volume. I think I will buy another one soon.

"A great sounding amp" submitted October 2, 2015

By Nikos Papathanassiou in Homestead, FL
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 25 years
Music Style: Heavy Metal-Rock-Classic Rock-Classical
Overall: I have never heard an amp of this size and price sound better. You have to hear this thing on high gain to understand.

"Decent practice amp" submitted December 6, 2015

By Kevin K in Pittsburgh, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 14 years. Guitar, bass, keys. I would like p consider myself a pro but I'm not even close
Music Style: Rock, metal, folk
Overall: I was looking for a low wattage practice amp and maybe something I could use for re-amping guitars. I came across the orange crush. I've always loved the orange sound that vintage tone and I can say that this amp is close to it but not quite there. The solid state amps just can't compare to tubes but it doesn't mean it doesn't sound good. Re-amping certainly isn't as good as it could be but for a practice amp it works great. To me, it's beautiful (though some people tend to despise the orange color) when I see the amp I just want to plug in and jam. It almost reinvented my love of the guitar. 35 watts, 2 channel, 10" speaker, footswitch input and fx loop. Not bad at all. Big complaint is the headphone input they added. No matter what guitar or headphones you use the headphone jack sounds like garbage. Overall 4 out of 5. For the price you can't expect the superb quality but it's pretty decent for what it is.

"Crush 35rt" submitted August 15, 2015

By ibe m in Memphis, TN
Musical Background: Guitar
Music Style: All
Overall: I'm very pleased with the tone, but the back buzzes when I play low notes. The runner flickers when I turn it off. I had to send it to Orange in Atlanta, GA. I only had it a week.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-6KTG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976