When you call, mention priority code 1648-PVLC

Rating and Reviews: Orange CR35LDX Crush PiX

This 1X10" workhorse of a combo amp turns out 35 watts of power and offers on-board effects and 2 channels at the switch of a foot.

"Awesome budget priced amp!" submitted July 17, 2011

Musical Background: Engineer / Mixing / Hobbyist Guitar Player
Music Style: (Recording) Anything, (Guitar) Desert Rock.
Sound: For a solid state 10" practice amp, it has some serious talent. You can get some creamy tones from it easily, and the built in tuner is handy. I sometimes run my Big Muff and some other fuzz pedals, along with fx pedals through the clean and it stacks nicely. Feature: Built in fx work Ok, tuner is pretty spot on (strobe style) and it gets way louder than expected, but also sounds just as good at low volume. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. It has enough knobs to be able to dial it in without going overboard with modeling and lcd menus and such. Quality: Top notch Orange quality at budget price. Value: You really can't beat it for the price. Sure, it's not a $3k boutique tube amp, but for a practice amp its outstanding. And you can saturate with gain for a very close 'tube-ish' sound. Manufacturer Support: I have dealt with Orange in the past and they are a great company. The Wow Factor: It looks like an Orange amp, that's enough for me! Overall: Overall, I am really pleased with this amp. I needed something small to play at home, or toss in the trunk for a travel amp. I have even used it a few times at the studio. Great warm tones, and it screams if you need it to.

"Last combo you'll ever need." submitted May 8, 2013

By Adam H in Plaquemine, LA
Overall
Musical Background: 14 years on and off gigging mostly at home and social jamming
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues, Jazz and some Reggae
Overall: I bought this amp after playing on a few amps at my local shop. I chose this model mainly because I know that Orange makes quality and this model comes with the built in tuner + effects. This amp has exceeded my expectations GREATLY! As soon as I got it I plugged in and went to town. The tone on this amp is fantastic. Paired with my Charvel DS1 FR (The les paul style) I get NO buzz at all from this amp. I had considered buying a noise gate because of my previous experience with combo amps but it is completely unnecessary! I was playing at 75% volume testing it out literally a foot away and I had no excess noise when I stopped playing. As far as the features they are great! The tuner is excellent and very accurate. Both channels sound great. Personally I wasn't super impressed with the provided effects but that is mainly because I don't use many. It is definitely a nice bonus however. I can't get enough of this amp. It pushes hard. I'm fairly certain it could keep up with a drummer depending on the type and room size. Wouldn't rely on my word for that aspect though. Overall best practice amp I have EVER owned. The ONLY thing I would want to add to this is including a footswitch for overdrive but that can always be found later.

"orange crate 35 LDX by Mike" submitted September 17, 2014

By B. Michael Hovanec in La Mirada, CA
Overall
Musical Background: started 20 yes ago learning classical. moved up to lead guitar when I got my epiphany SG 6 years ago.
Music Style: Rock. Jazz. Classical music
Overall: Great looking amp. Plenty of power and volume for practice and group play. I am enjoying the variety of sound mods. Always wanted to get one of these and it has surpassed my expectations.

"Cr35ldx" submitted February 9, 2014

Overall
Overall: Fantastic practice amp

"Gig worthy!" submitted January 14, 2012

By Mike Oliver in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Weekend warrior with over 20 years gigging.
Music Style: Top 40 Country, Classic Rock, Blues
Overall: I wanted a small amp, since I always mic my amp through the pa, and put a little in my monitor. After trying out several small combos, I was thoroughly impressed with the tone and tube like "feel" of this amp. I think the built in effects are pretty lame, but the reverb is usable at low levels, for a bit of ambience....the distortion isn't very good though, but I bought this specifically to use with pedals. Don't let the "35 watt" rating fool you, it's WAAAY louder than what you would think....I got the schematic from Orange, and went & looked up the specs on the output chip, it's actually rated at 68 watts (with some distortion), but 50 watts clean... The stock speaker isn't great, I upgraded mine to an Eminence Ragin' Cajun, this amp is now loud & clear, and sings! I was able to run mine at about "6" all night, and with the new speaker, the speaker stayed tight & clear...and LOUD....not "Marshall 100 watt half stack" loud, but plenty loud to get a good groove going, and I barely had any of it in my monitor!

When you call, mention priority code 1648-PVLC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976