When you call, mention priority code 14HH-3F7X

Rating and Reviews: Orange CR120H Crush Head

Plug into 120 watts of Orange tone! The CR120H is a solid-state amp head with all the warmth and grit of an Orange tube amp, thanks to its four gain stages.

" Orange Analog CR120H really close ot the Rockverb " submitted March 23, 2014

By Robert U in brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: 40+years
Music Style: 60's Rock ,and Blues
Overall: Orange Amp, CR 120H. I received my Orange 120H, next day from Zzounds, very reliable, and great prices! As for the 120H ,well after purchasing the CR 60C in November I was hooked and had to try their version of a 120 watt solid state head ,I wasn't disappointed once again . After many years of tube heads, Marshall, VOX, Fender, ect, ect I finally found a solid state amp that I would consider to be up there with BBs L5 SS ,yes! This amp head ,as do there other CR pro series has great character ,from blues tones ,cleans that sparkle and crunch from the 60s ,I'm not joking ,I was very surprised ,and very satisfied . This head is really the closest to any tube head I've ever played ,really creamy ,warm and soulful ,also built like a tank , I do suggest you give this a try . It will surprise you to say the least!!

"Best solid state amp I've used!" submitted February 2, 2014

By Chris R in Pompano Beach, FL
Musical Background: Bass Player/Guitarist for 12 years
Music Style: Ambient - Post Rock
Overall: I was looking for an amp for live performances and I came across this amp. It has a very nice warm tone that you don't typically hear with solid state heads. Doesn't break up at high volumes and just pumping the volume halfway this thing is window shattering loud. Great amp for the money if you don't have it to invest in a good tube amp. This thing is a killer and worth every penny!

"Truly a monster of an amp!!!" submitted July 6, 2014

By Robert E in Dingmans Ferry , PA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 25 years. I've been a professional for the past 14 years. Mainly session work.
Music Style: I play anything from country to hip hop. But my love has always been heavy metal. It's what inspires me. It gets me groovin.
Overall: This amp has completely and utterly blown me away. I play mostly heavy metal and this amp just rips. The dirty channel has tons of gain, and it's nice, thick, and chunky. But it's a sound all it's own. Playing leads on this amp is just awe inspiring. The note separation is so perfect, great control of all my notes, even when I'm playing super fast speed runs, and sweep arpeggios. The sound never gets muddy. It's stays crisp, and every note is clear. The clean channel is just beautiful. The level of warmth you get out of the clean channel is just perfect. It actually gave me goose bumps. This amp just sings in every way. I've owned a lot of amps, from a dual rectifier, to a mid 90's peavy 5150. And this amp is truly right there with those amps. And the part I like most is while it's super heavy, it's still will make your sound unique, which I personally think is awesome.

"Solid State Awesomeness" submitted July 1, 2014

By Jesse H in Scott City, KS
Overall
Musical Background: Pub/Club Musician, 11 Years. Fender American Standard, several pedals Martin Acoustic.
Music Style: Rock/Blues/Experimental
Overall: So i bought the Orange CR120H about two months ago, at first i was skeptical, BUT i have always wanted an Orange, at a lower price; this beats that in spades, hands down. Two months several rehearsals & 3 gigs later the skepticism flew out the window. Solid State has never sounded so good, EVER. It has it's own unique sound and does not try to emulate Tube reaction, so that's what i appreciated from it personally. I have wowed friends and bandmates that are tube purists. And i have recieved compliments at shows. Get this head, you wont regret it, usefull as a practice amp for your band, if you don't want to wear your tubes, but still want to sound great at rehearsals. Or play it live for small to medium sized gigs. If the gigs are larger, and you need a louder head, simply mic it. Overall great amp, it's my main workhorse at the moment.

"On another level" submitted May 31, 2014

By BJA Anderson
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist of about 10 years.
Music Style: Soul, Gospel, most recently Death Metal
Overall: To say this amp is good for a solid state would do it no justice at all. Calling it just "good" does it no justice. I had a performance the same day I recieved the amp, so there was no chance to rehearse with it or even tweak the settings much. Luckily, this thing is a beast out of the box. The cleans have a different kind of clarity. The gain knob on the Dirty Channel covers everything from bluesy breakup to a creamy high gain that really punches through the mix. After messing with it a bit, I couldn't find a bad sound. I fear if I open the amp to see what kind of sorcery is in this thing, I may never be the same again.

"Best Solid State Amo since the L5" submitted March 21, 2014

By Robert U in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: Over 40Years
Music Style: Blues , 60s Rock !!
Overall: Orange Amp, CR 120H. I received my Orange 120H, next day from Zzounds, very reliable, and great prices!As for the 120H ,well after purchasing the CR 60C in NovemberI was hooked and had to try their version of a 120 watt solid state head ,I wasn't disappointed once again . After many years of tube heads, Marshall, VOX, Fender, ect, ect I finally found a solid state amp that I would consider to be up there with BBs L5 SS ,yes! This amp head ,as do there other CR pro series has great character ,from blues tones ,cleans that sparkle and crunch from the 60s ,I'm not joking ,I was very surprised ,and very satisfied . This head is really the closest to any tube head I've ever played ,really creamy ,warm and soulful ,also built like a tank .So if you get 450.00 Dollars, I do suggest you give this a try . It will surprise you to say the least!!

When you call, mention priority code 14HH-3F7X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976