When you call, mention priority code 20C-2LYV

Rating and Reviews: Odyssey LTMTS8 Truss

When the weight is evenly distributed across the LTMTS8, you can hang up to 150 pounds of lighting instruments.

"Great Truss, Get Compatible Clamps" submitted March 19, 2012

By Peter N in Syracuse, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Broadcaster / DJ for 11 years.
Music Style: Whatever my clients request!
Overall: This truss works very nicely. Easy to assemble. One review I spotted said it takes 2 people to set-up, but I disagree. I was able to assemble the truss flat on the floor and then raise it upright. I even had two flat LED bars on the truss before raising it, and two other lights up afterward. As per advice from others, I also purchased O-Clamps, rather than traditional clamps. Since the truss product description didn't specify a size, and zZounds only offered one type of O-Clamp at the time of my order, I naively ordered six without question. When everything arrived, I found the truss has 1.0-inch pipe while the clamps are intended for 1.5-inch pipe. Thankfully I was able to return the O-Clamps, but half my refund was wiped out on return shipping... and I had to go elsewhere to get 1-inch O-clamps. In summary, great truss if you don't want something huge and expensive, but unless zZounds starts selling 1.0-inch O-Clamps, you'll want to use "regular" clamps (though they may damage the truss) or look elsewhere for the proper size O-clamps.
26 of 29 people (89.66%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very solid & stable ..." submitted February 6, 2014

By John G in Jackson, TN
Musical Background: 29yrs -
Overall: I am using this as a custom interest. This is a more narrow truss, but very solid and stable. I wouldn't be afraid to hang any lighting from this truss.

"Great Mobile Unit" submitted April 20, 2015

By Brandon Swanson in Las Vegas, NV
Musical Background: Musician and working DJ
Overall: This is a great unit for mobile Djs. Simple setup with two people but more than okay to setup alone. If there are any complaints it's that you shouldn't wench down the locking collars and nuts too much as doing so will make it difficult to make the stands collapse into the smaller more portable length. Also the diameter of the truss and stands tubing are not standard but much smaller. With that said this truss system is my go to for my smaller lighting needs since its simplicity of setup reduces my setup time by 1/4th over my larger 10' truss.

"Bar Too Short" submitted December 1, 2016

By Nancy A in El Centro, CA
Music Style: Everything
Overall: I asked the Chat person which truss will I need and so I ended buying this one. When I tried it the width of the bar was short about 4 inches. I called by to the Chat person and they just said I need to buy another one. It is too much hassle returning the items. I stayed with it.

When you call, mention priority code 20C-2LYV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976