When you call, mention priority code 156S-WCZJ

Rating and Reviews: Numark Virtual Vinyl

Pair this virtual vinyl system with your turntable, CD player or HD player for a smashing digital DJ setup at home.

"Virtual Vinyl good but Numark audio card can improve" submitted April 27, 2008

Musical Background: DJ, Sound Tech
Music Style: Latin.
Sound: My main hasitation with the product is the numark audio card, the software is awesome, but the sound is not 100% every time, is not awful either, I have played it in festivals with concert series sound (Meyer) and sometimes I had to put a CD in and re-sync the audio card, also sometimes the software doesn't start with the card plug in, but a quick uplug fix it. Feature: I love it, started with a rip copy and bought it because I want to have the latest version, Is as stable as your PC is, I had problems and I increased the memory and added a external hard disk and voila, problems solved. It had not cresh once, but I don't use it exclusively, but I am a Video DJ and unless you are about to espend $6000, this is the way to go. The wow factor is selling parties like never before. Ease of Use: Very simple to use, not hard to install, could have some hicups with the audio card, but the included instruction helped me. Quality: The Serato / Rane Card has far better quality, I finish a festival and the next Dj was impressed with this software, but when he conected his serato, I has impressed with the cleanles of the Rane audio Card. Manufacturer Support: No need so far
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I can't tell you what to buy, but if I had the power, I would take your money away from you just so you wouldn't buy this produc" submitted August 16, 2009

Overall
Sound: It's too choppy. I thought it was my laptop, went out an purchased a brand new laptop with nothing but music on it. Still choppy! Tech-support don't know what's going on, they tried sending me to the config, guess what? Still didn't work. Feature: The features are awesome, if you're ever able to use it. Ease of Use: The Ease of Use would also be good, if one is able to stabilize the system. Quality: The product needs revision. They need to evaluate the product prior to releasing to the public, it seems as if they needed to create something to compare with Serato and was willing to do anything to accomplish that feat. Value: Don't even ask! Manufacturer Support: What support? The Wow Factor: Don't do it to yourself. go with the original (serato).

"A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY WITH LITTLE INTEGRITY IN COMPANY SUPPORT." submitted April 2, 2008

Musical Background: Professional DJ (20 years) and active musician
Music Style: Alternative Rock
Sound: DO NOT buy this product. I have it and it doesn't work. It freezes up my laptop when I connect to the vinyl interface. As a plain old software for computers it's great til you try to do something "Serato" with it. I have wasted countless times with tech support and they are not even willing to exchange it (thinking I could have a bad unit)without wasting hours of my time- I also bought a DJ IO unit in the meantime which lasted for 12 shows before it stopped working all together, and they are still stringing me along on an exchange for that!!! I would say DON'T BUY NUMARK PERIOD or you are wasting your money. I am SO p****d off! Feature: read above Ease of Use: Impossible to work with as is tech support! Quality: Obviously a piece of crap. Value: NOT WORTH A DIME Manufacturer Support: As I explained(and will explain further) - tech service hours are very limited, it is hard to return items to them- and tech support is very "well it works great for us" UN-HELPFUL. On top of that they can't even remember details of prior emails and conversations- so this must happen ALOT!!!! The Wow Factor: OH- It LOOKS nice visually. But it's just PCDJ in Serato clothing with crappy tech support! Overall: Gee- I hadn't thought of insuring and "losing it" then replacing it with Serato...But thanks!

"don't waste your time" submitted April 25, 2008

Overall
Sound: no matter what I try doing, the sound is always distorted and choppy when hooked up to the interface (box). Customer service doesn't even try to help with this issue, they just told me to download the updated version (did nothing)

When you call, mention priority code 156S-WCZJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976