When you call, mention priority code 1602-X8RX

Rating and Reviews: Numark NDX400 CD Player

Get the party started with the rugged Numark NDX400. This slot-loading tabletop CD deck has a USB input for your thumb drive and a scratch-capable jog wheel.

"Corrupted Media loves the Numark NDX400!" submitted April 27, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: "Recording Engineer", DJ, Producer, "Label Manager"
Music Style: Dubstep, "Drum and Bass"
Sound: The sound is amazing, Numark has really stepped up their game in the last few years Feature: I've been a DJ for a long time now, and this numark is one of my favorite cdjs to date. So inexpensive but power packed with features that I actually use unlike some cdjs that give you a bunch of crap that doesn't really work well. Personally I like it better than my Pioneer CDJ 200, mainly because of the full range pitch adjustment that gives you full control, as well as the indispensable hot cue functions. Ease of Use: Super easy to use, only thing I would like better is if the play pause were continuous with the cue function like on pioneer models Quality: Only had this one for a few weeks, but its already been to the desert a few times and its holding up really nicely, Its great for traveling and the pots and faders arent removable so no worrys taking it to a gig to make a little cash using your equipment cuz no ones gunna steal your faders. The rubber feet on the bottom do a great job preventing slippage, we've used it off the hood of a car and not had a problem. Value: great value! you really cant go wrong with this one if you've got around $200 to spend on a new CDJ. Manufacturer Support: Honestly, I have yet to have a problem with any of my numark gear, its so well built that I've never had to call customer support in the 10+ years I've been using it The Wow Factor: This thing is hot! great for djs with thumb drives, I've gotten a lot of good feedback when I take this thing out to a party. I'm actually looking to add another to my set up soon Overall: Only reason I'd go a step up is if I came into some money, but at this point I'd be happy getting just another to match it. I love it and it has yet to do me wrong
48 of 52 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome!!!" submitted November 12, 2011

Musical Background: 10yrs DJ exp. vinyl turntables and dj software
Music Style: industrial, break beat, DnB, freestyle
Sound: Sounds great. Mp3 playback comes through clear. Feature: USB slot is great can read an 8gig jump drive in seconds. Flip through folders and mp3 easily with push of folder/file buttons, the display shows folder titles and track title. No need for all kinds of effects. Does what it needs to do. Scratch is ok but I have turntables for that. Hot cues and loop are easy to use. Only thing I would love to have on these would be an internal hard drive for file storage. But that's just being picky. Ease of Use: First pair of cd decks. Plug and play. I jumped right in and started playing with them with no problem. I am used to vinyl mixing and some dj software so im familiar with different mixing techniques. But still easy to control for the novice/starter dj. Quality: Very sturdy. Good design. Value: Best bang for the buck. If u are starting out or strapped for cash then this is what u need. Great sound quality great features. Let ur skill speak for itself. No need for expensive flashy junk. Manufacturer Support: So far so good. The Wow Factor: I own 2 Overall: I did lots of research before buying. Searched for reviews and videos. These appealed to me the most but I still was a little iffy being that these would be my first pair of cd decks ever. I was blown away after I set them up and started to play wit them. I have 2 turntables and now these 2 decks. I am happy with this stand alone set up. Computers are know to slow down and skitz out.
22 of 24 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Numark 400 CD player" submitted May 13, 2014

By David B in Erwin, TN
Musical Background: Starting mobile DJ business
Music Style: Prefer Southern Rock
Overall: I already had one of these. Just wanted another so I wouldn't have to use the iPad. Music sounds more "complete" when played off a disc using these players. I don't do the scratch thing or all the other fine stuff you can do with this machine. I just let it play the CD and it really sounds remarkable. I only gave 2.5 for manufacturer support because the manual is not very good. But I've never had to call them either. Lol

"Works & Looks Better than Expected,for the Price." submitted November 17, 2011

Musical Background: Retired DJ
Music Style: All
Sound: Very Easy & Accurate. Sound is Great! Feature: The Cue & Play/Pause Buttons are right on. All the knobs & Sliders feel Good & are all Tight! Ease of Use: For a CD Turntable,it is really easy to figure out. I also have a Denon 1200 & they are both Comparable,even though the Numark cost a lot less. Quality: Solid! Forever if its taken care of. Value: A Big YES on that one. Manufacturer Support: I have in the Past.Always Helpful. The Wow Factor: Good looking.Looks Professional. Overall: Replace it with Same.

"Numark NDX 400" submitted August 29, 2012

By Oscar Reyes in Brooklyn, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 10 Years DJing (DJ Sabroso)
Music Style: Hose and Latin music
Overall: I bought a pair of Numark NDX 400 and i am very satisfied with the quality of these units. The usb feature and the large jog wheel are excellent. But the best part is the flexible4 payment plan of zZsounds. I recommend this unit to any mobile or club DJ i currently using them with ny Serato set up and they are great.......

"Numark NDX 400 Tabletop CD/MP3 Player" submitted March 19, 2012

By Beverly T in Cicero, IL
Musical Background: PRO DJ
Music Style: HOUSE
Overall: Numark hit it on the money with this product. No complaints here. Could not ask for a better cd player for djin. perfectly designed. However beware of manufacturer defects if ordering this product brand new. it took me 6 trys to get 2 cd players that actually work properly. Numark's attitude is if it works its not broken but if you are a dj that performs like me you understand the importance of making sure that your equipment is working perfectly in every way. this way all you need to worry about is staying on beat ;) Also, ZZOUNDS was and has always been very helpful in handling any questions or concerns that i have had. So all in all GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM ZZOUNDS, GREAT PRODUCT IDEA from Numark AND if you are lucky enough to get a "GOOD", and "WORKING PRODUCT" with no defects than consider yourself very lucky. Thanks, Bev

"GREAT PRODUCT !!!!!!!!!!!" submitted December 4, 2011

Musical Background: Dj 15 years
Music Style: hip -hop
Sound: for the money you can not beat it Feature: the usb would be great if it was easier to format that feature is great but very hard to use Ease of Use: again apart from the usb feature the cd player is great Quality: numark overall hit a home run you just can't beat the vaule of this cd player i have would buy it all over again Value: can not beat it Manufacturer Support: numark is great to deal with in my experince The Wow Factor: it has a good look and feel Overall: it is going to last me a good while and i would recomend it to anyone looking for a cd dl player

"Numark NDX 400 cd decks by Groove Nation records dj thunder" submitted February 26, 2012

By jamie waller in Columbus, OH
Overall
Musical Background: over 10 years dj'ing for Ministry of sound Germany now C.E.O. Groove nation records
Music Style: Euro-trance/ electrocore/ U.K. hardcore/funky breaks/ fidget house
Overall: i now own the NDX 400s i am a touring edm dj for groove nation records Germany i find them very responsive and the features are more than on the pioneer cdj 800s the 100% pitch shift, pitch lock, brake 3 hot cues and loop,scratch its all excellent for this touring trance dj i would highly reccomend this equipment! i have to play on pioneers often on shows but i take mine where allowed and they do as good or better than the pioneers for 1/10th the price! way to go Numark you should be the industry standard!!!!

"Must have for dj's." submitted March 28, 2011

Musical Background: Djing & hobbyist
Music Style: Hip HOP
Sound: The sound quality is about 20 per cent better than my previous system. Feature: I wish that it would of came with some flash drives & better directions on to program the music from the flash drives? Ease of Use: The scratching & brakes sounds are second to none. And thet are very easy to operate. Quality: I think it will last a while. Just like anything else. As long as you keep it maintain & clean it would do what it do! Value: YES! Manufacturer Support: First time dealing with zZounds. I've been telling all of my friends to get up with them. They took really good care of me!! The Wow Factor: It has its own style! Very unique! Overall: @ least 2 years. I have been dealing with Numark for years & love their product.

When you call, mention priority code 1602-X8RX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976