When you call, mention priority code 14MR-D6BD

Rating and Reviews: Numark MixTrack Pro USB

Pack this two-deck DJ controller/audio interface and your laptop, and get ready to make everyone in the club move. Serato DJ Intro software is included.

"Good, but not perfect" submitted March 16, 2011

Musical Background: Active professional DJ
Music Style: all that makes girls go I love this song!!
Sound: the only tip that I have is latency with the scratching side of it. It could be my computer but I don't think it is. Other than that the product works great. Feature: I wish it had XLR Input and Outputs. Also, I didn't see this but it doesn't have Gain knobs. This is very important. So I mapped my treble knob to be my gain Ease of Use: There is a learning curve, but it is extremely nice to have all those features at you finger tips instead of searching for them on your keyboard Quality: It does kinda have a cheaper feel to it from most of the controllers out there Value: For the Money, this thing does alot. Manufacturer Support: i needed to download the 64 bit driver and can't. You have to sign your life away at Numark. They really should make it easier to download the drivers at Numark The Wow Factor: Looks pretty good. Still not something I would take to a major club though. Dj's expect you to have turntables or CDJ's Overall: i am already searching for another product. NS7 or the NS6. This was just bought for small gig's or mobile stuff to have a lightweight portable control surface.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Not a bad little gadget" submitted January 6, 2011

Musical Background: Club and Mobile DJ
Music Style: House, Top 40, Electro
Sound: Sound Quality is good for a budget controller. Haven't had a chance to take it out on a gig, and I don't think I ever will since the reason I bought this for was so that I can practice on my coffee table. LOL Feature: Everything you would ever need is at your finger tips. Really good value for a beginner controller. Ease of Use: This is what I would classify a beginner controller, so if you are just starting out as a DJ, controls are easy to figure out. Quality: Can't expect much for $250. Very plasticky. I don't think will stand up to the rigors of being taken out to gig constantly. Unlike the Hercules RMX, Denon DN-MC6000 or Pro Quality controllers. Value: Very good value. Lot's of features for its price range and work right out of the box. The Wow Factor: It's good for the beginner or just have something to bang around in when you are just experimenting. I keep it on my coffee table with my laptop. Whenever I think of a mix, hop right on it. I don't need to go to the next room and turn on all my main gear just to experiment on a mix. Overall: Not a bad little gadget.

"Great product for the price" submitted December 10, 2010

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Techno, Dance, Top 50
Sound: Sound is good, but it is definitely not pro quality. Feature: This is a great product of the money. I bought this cause I just got a gig working for a chain of bars. I wanted to have something compact and not have to lug around my Denon Set Up. The bars have their own sound system and all I need to do is plug this in and my laptop. It's size and weight is perfect for my use. One thing that I wish this had would be kill switches for the EQ. Ease of Use: This is a true plug and play for a Mac. All I did was plug in the USB cable and I was off and running since I already had Virtual DJ Pro installed. All of the controls are pretty easy to use if you are already used to working with CDJ's or other MIDI controllers. Quality: The aesthetics of the product is pretty nice. Controls are nicely placed. However, you can tell everything is plastic. The faders suck but again these is $250, what can you expect. I doubt this thing would survive a drop or just getting banged around. Value: Great value. Lots of features for the money. The Wow Factor: It works for what I am using it for. However, it is not something I would use as my primary gear, for that I have my Denon DN-S3700's. Overall: I think I can see myself using this as a back up gear. Very portable, I can fit it into my backpack with my headphones, Stanton Uber stand and Macbook pro.

"Not deserving of the 'Pro' title" submitted November 21, 2010

Musical Background: Producer, DJ, Label Co-owner
Music Style: House/Electro
Sound: The sound seems to be hollow, the mids are never there and when you turn the EQ knobs you can hear an actual crackling in the line. Feature: The platters are smooth and responsive, giving natural control, but the buttons and knobs weren't of similar quality. Ease of Use: Easy to use unless you're expecting to find a good mapping for something other than VirtualDJ. The Mixtrack (non-interface edition) comes Traktor ready. Quality: You get what you pay for, just don't drop it. The Wow Factor: Appeals to those on a budget, but those with experience and know-how will laugh at this equipment. Overall: I returned mine and considered the regular Mixtrack, waiting to invest in something higher quality since I was actually downgrading for convenience.

"puzzled" submitted September 27, 2012

By allan harden in monongahela, PA
Musical Background: guitar player 47 years professional dj
Music Style: all
Overall: a little problem at first but ok for a dj just getting started with a small music library. With a larger library unit is very slow finding songs and slows computer speed down considerably would recommend external power instead of usb powered

"Forget Serato!" submitted April 6, 2011

Musical Background: Professional Wedding & Hiphop DJ
Music Style: All Types
Sound: The Numark Mixtrack Pro coupled with Virtual DJ is awesome! I purchased it to mix videos and it made eveything else better. I was gonna get Serato and a couple Stanton players but I'm putting off because this is working out so great!

"Great for the price" submitted January 23, 2012

By Brad I in Summerville, SC 29483 United States, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Used to be a vinyl dj then quit for a while and just now getting back into it.
Music Style: electronic/club music
Overall: This controller works best with Serato's DJ Intro software and is great for people just getting into djing. The jog wheels are touch sensitive and have virtually no lag in DJ Intro. In Virtual DJ there seems to be a very slight lag when moving the knobs and buttons but overall useable. Its all plastic and not a whole lot of features but like I said for the price its unbeatable and is a good starting point to see if you want to get into DJing without buying the expensive equipment or as a backup unit in case your more expensive unit craps out. I plan on buying the NS6 and using this as my backup.

When you call, mention priority code 14MR-D6BD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976